Author Topic: [UNBAN] LLJK_hellowrold  (Read 2745 times)

Offline hellowrold

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
  • proud republican
    • View Profile
[UNBAN] LLJK_hellowrold
« on: May 09, 2011, 05:19:16 pm »
Hey, I was banned yesterday by an admin from the hospitaller clan, I don't remember the his name unfortunately but I think he banned me because I called him a bitch or something like that, I admit that it was a really stupid thing to do but i'm sorry now if that admin is reading this and was wondering if I could get unbanned?

My character name is LLJK_hellowrold
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Darkwulf

• Noble
  • Renown: 12
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
  • Crusader
    • View Profile
Re: [UNBAN] LLJK_hellowrold
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2011, 06:13:57 pm »
Where you the one who called me a friend bundle of sticks?

I did not write it down because  two other admins beat me to the ban. 

Offline hellowrold

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
  • proud republican
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2011, 06:32:55 pm »
I definitely didn't say that, I said something like "hospitaller_(adminname) stop being such a bitch" after he told another person to stop doing something.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 06:39:42 pm by hellowrold »

Offline Darkwulf

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
  • Crusader
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2011, 06:50:41 pm »
Ok nevermind.  I did not ban you but I am sure the admin that did will be along sometime. 

Offline kukufarikki

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 77
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lots and Lots of Jolly Knights
  • Game nicks: LLJK_EAZIO_CROSSBOTORE
  • IRC nick: papikkikikki
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2011, 10:13:37 pm »
well your delaying of rounds doesnt help your case either

Quote from: Gildiss
I saw Tears and Shik put a bag over Goatee's kind innocent head and put him into the back of a FEMA truck! WAKE UP CRPG!

Offline hellowrold

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
  • proud republican
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2011, 10:22:09 pm »
That happened a while before I got banned and it was a genuine mistake, I jumped off the castle wall by accident because it didn't have invisible walls and I had no way to get back up so I just walked into the sea until I got kicked. I did delay a round for about a minute by running away a few maps after that but as soon as an admin warned me I stopped running away.

Offline BushWookie

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2011, 10:37:55 pm »
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198019140382/screenshot/542893372280864931
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198019140382/screenshot/542893372280933061

You also thought it was funny to kick teammates off of a bridge on the floating boat map with some other clan members on seige as well...You tryed to kick me off a few times as I went by.

Offline hellowrold

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
  • proud republican
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2011, 10:47:14 pm »
I did that days ago and didn't get warned so I don't understand what it has to do with this thread? please go troll another person's thread thanks.

Offline kukufarikki

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 77
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lots and Lots of Jolly Knights
  • Game nicks: LLJK_EAZIO_CROSSBOTORE
  • IRC nick: papikkikikki
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2011, 11:32:02 pm »
That happened a while before I got banned and it was a genuine mistake, I jumped off the castle wall by accident because it didn't have invisible walls and I had no way to get back up so I just walked into the sea until I got kicked. I did delay a round for about a minute by running away a few maps after that but as soon as an admin warned me I stopped running away.

after that round, you and three other goons then went off the edge and into the water, which i have screenshots of as well, but it was just to show how you give no fucks when it comes to following the rules

Quote from: Gildiss
I saw Tears and Shik put a bag over Goatee's kind innocent head and put him into the back of a FEMA truck! WAKE UP CRPG!

Offline hellowrold

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
  • proud republican
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2011, 11:47:40 pm »
after that round, you and three other goons then went off the edge and into the water, which i have screenshots of as well, but it was just to show how you give no fucks when it comes to following the rules
That was the round you just posted a picture of? Could you stop being such a fucking sperg and backseat admin?

Offline Darkwulf

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
  • Crusader
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2011, 12:02:37 am »
So I am curious.  Why would you try to kick your team mates off the edge?  You can't tell me you did not know it was against the rules.  

Offline hellowrold

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
  • proud republican
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2011, 12:13:28 am »
Yeah I understood that was against the rules and it was a really dickish thing to do however the vast majority of the people I kicked off the edge were members of LLJK who thought it was funny and didn't care, the only other people I kicked off the edge were people attacking me or trying to kick me off. I do understand that I shouldn't of done it though and I apologized after that map.

Offline Darkwulf

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
  • Crusader
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2011, 12:43:50 am »
So that is two "dickish" things you have done where you feel the need to apologize.  Might I throw out a suggestion to you and advise you work on a little self control when you play.  Everyone is here to have a good time at the end of the day.  Including your team mates who are being team hit, and the admins who are being insulted.

Also let me remind you, team killing and team wounding is against the rules.  It does not matter if they are other LLJK members or not.  If two or more LLJK members are messing around team hitting each other, they are disrupting the server by taking health and players away from their team.  And there is always the chance to hit someone else who is near you.

So in the future if your guild starts team hitting eachother, remember you are susceptible to either being warned, kicked, or banned.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 04:15:57 am by Darkwulf »

Offline hellowrold

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
  • proud republican
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2011, 12:51:38 am »
I really do understand and I am sorry, I didn't really understand all the rules and what I could and could not do im used servers with different rules. I know them now though so i'm not going to break them anytime soon.
Anyway if you are going to unban me I would be very grateful but if you don't I guess I understand.

Offline Darkwulf

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
  • Crusader
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2011, 12:53:38 am »
I am not the admin that banned you and I cannot un ban people.  I am just here keeping you company while you wait.