Author Topic: Autoblocker  (Read 864 times)

Offline pine

• Noble
  • Renown: 22
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Autoblocker
« on: July 18, 2013, 06:49:41 pm »
+4
I suggest admins keep an eye on this forum it may make catching those pesky autoblockers easier
http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?board=68.0

Offline brockssn

• Baron
  • Renown: 133
  • Infamy: 182
    • View Profile
Re: Autoblocker
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2013, 07:14:14 pm »
you must be a real baddie touse an autoblocker. Isn't most of the fun in c-rpg from manual blocking? Why would you play......

Offline obitus

• Earl
  • Renown: 486
  • Infamy: 58
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeAOv_H-hh0&hd=1
  • Faction: kings of kd
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2013, 07:30:42 pm »
+2
Isn't most of the fun in c-rpg from manual blocking? Why would you play......

Same reason people use aimbots in counterstrike.  Same reason people use aimbots in this game.  Feeling superior to others even though its the computer playing the game for you.

People hack the shit out of this game and don't get caught.  Makes me feel even better when I top the scoreboard without any pussy ass hacks and also intoxicaed.

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2013, 08:07:40 pm »
(click to show/hide)
As much as ive seen haxxorscums in real life, they dont really care. Had quite a few wallhack/aimboat friends who just randomly played it for the lolz of it. They didnt care if they got banned or anything. They just went for the cheatingway cause it was only just a game for them.

If you do deal with hackers that do really furiously care about the game they are cheating in MP, than I assure you, you are dealing with some damn sad individuals. The normal lads are the "You banned me for hacking? No big deal, I know what I was dealing with" types. The irl wierdos are the ones who start sobbing and begging for mercy, when they where clearly the ones screwing the pooch. Frankly I dont want to be in a same community with those wierdos. They have a way of throwing childish tantrums whenever they get displeased.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 08:11:28 pm by TiberiusX »

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2013, 08:24:47 pm »
+6
Had quite a few wallhack/aimboat friends who just randomly played it for the lolz of it. They didnt care if they got banned or anything.

_nice crowd you keep young man, does your mother know?!
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2013, 08:46:37 pm »
_nice crowd you keep young man, does your mother know?!
Generally mothers have no intrest in concerning themselves with their childrens internetgaminglife, unless its related to old perverted fartbags promising unforgettable experiences or free candy.

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2013, 08:51:35 pm »
+2
Generally mothers have no intrest in concerning themselves with their childrens internetgaminglife, unless its related to old perverted fartbags promising unforgettable experiences or free candy.

I have a house in the Carribean, a private amusment park, a black belt in Tantric sex and a candy factory.

Can I meet you mom now?  :mrgreen:
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Macropus

• King
  • Renown: 1668
  • Infamy: 296
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Macropus
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2013, 08:55:19 pm »
If you do deal with hackers that do really furiously care about the game they are cheating in MP, than I assure you, you are dealing with some damn sad individuals. The normal lads are the "You banned me for hacking? No big deal, I know what I was dealing with" types.
Yet I believe these "normal lads" are even worse than those sad crazy individuals. Because they don't care if they cheat, both irl and ingame. They don't care, yet they cheat. So yeah, they care.

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2013, 08:56:34 pm »
Yet I believe these "normal lads" are even worse than those sad crazy individuals. Because they don't care if they cheat, both irl and ingame. They don't care, yet they cheat. So yeah, they care.

You know its not particularly hard. Atleast back in the old days it wasnt. Just a bit of googeling and you were all set to make a lot of people butthurt and get yourself on the banstreak. Id understand that they cared if it was extremely complex and they really wanted it nomatter what.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 08:59:52 pm by TiberiusX »

Offline Elindor

• King
  • Renown: 1178
  • Infamy: 158
  • Caelitus mihi vires
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Order of the Holy Guard
  • Game nicks: Elindor
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2013, 09:09:32 pm »
+3
I will never understand these people who spend their time just trying to annoy/troll/grief other people in a video game environment, using anonymity and hiding behind the guise of "not caring" which makes them immune to liability.

Do they not have anything better to do?

Sad.
Elindor, Archon of the Holy Guard
Holy Guard Thread :HERE
Banner Shop : HERE // Map Thread : HERE

Offline cmp

• M:BG Developer
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 2052
  • Infamy: 569
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: cmp
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2013, 09:12:03 pm »
+5
We already have working detection against autoblockers. If you use one and find yourself banned, don't be surprised.