Author Topic: Wolves point of view  (Read 13488 times)

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • When have I ever given a fuck?
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
  • Faction: Strat: NPC
  • Game nicks: GSU_GlaucomysDragon
Re: Wolves point of view
« Reply #105 on: July 20, 2013, 11:13:46 pm »
Then again, Kinngrimm never learned in school how to get to the point, so I'm pretty sure that didn't help. Combined with Niemand's slight retardation, of course.

It's so adorable reading people gloat about their great "leadership skills" in Strategus, though. It's almost like you think it's something other than a game. Maybe you should go outside once in a while and, I don't know, get some perspective? :lol:
DO NOT CALL ME RETARDED! Its "mentally challenged" you shitty american racistbasterd! :O

And I did not call my "leadership skills" anything. Not "great" or whatever. People follow me, do what I say, other people listen to my words and add them to their considerations... I dont pay anyone and I dont force anyone to do that. Everyone around me is free to leave if he wants. And they all know that. So... there has to be a reason for me to be a clanleader. Maybe I am simply charismatic. :3

(click to show/hide)

Edit: And who the fuck is "Falka"? And why is it plusvoting my posts? VOTE THEM DOWN IF YOU LIKE THEM, BIATCH! :O
Strategus-Faction: NPC. (More informations via Mail. Include your Username or mail-adress for response.)
Phase/Stage #1: Max-amount of Goods: 50. | Max-Troops: 200.

Offline Erasmas

• Earl
  • Renown: 483
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The crows had come
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Erasmas_the_Grey
« Reply #106 on: July 22, 2013, 12:22:55 pm »
+7
C'mon, man, I'm sure that you must have seen the sun on some maps... you can't be so focused on K/D after all...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • When have I ever given a fuck?
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
  • Faction: Strat: NPC
  • Game nicks: GSU_GlaucomysDragon
« Reply #107 on: July 22, 2013, 04:22:36 pm »
I hear the sun is a beautiful thing...
Yah. It seems Bjord did stare into it for too long...
Strategus-Faction: NPC. (More informations via Mail. Include your Username or mail-adress for response.)
Phase/Stage #1: Max-amount of Goods: 50. | Max-Troops: 200.

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 23, 2013, 07:45:35 am »
+5
Do you really think the aposates would just turn around and attack their own ally for no reason teeth?
Hmmmmmmm... Yes? Where have i seen this before... :lol:

Offline fosr

• Knight
  • Renown: 52
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
  • Eucliwood Hellscythe
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 23, 2013, 10:47:51 am »
 :mrgreen:

Offline woody

• Earl
  • Renown: 407
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Woody, Weebo, Wreky
« Reply #110 on: July 27, 2013, 02:56:49 am »
+1
I discussed with Kingrimm that I thought mercs were going to attack us a few weeks before it happened.

New to strat but looking at map it made sense for mercs to consolidate territory, and Kinngrimm confirmed there was some history ie mercs did not want us in snowlands from start of this strat round. I suggested looking for allies, which lets face it had to be UIF, in case it happened, he said he was.

Look at the posts from that first attack, mercs/sa thought they would win quick and end up stronger. If they had it all would have made good game sense. Only looks silly now for attacking ally because they did such a poor job of it.

Whether he told me all I dont know, but he was worried about merc attack direct or via proxies, (both happened), before it happened. Hes not stupid.

Offline Haboe

• King
  • Renown: 1090
  • Infamy: 331
  • Born with a shield on my back. Difficult birth.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Haboe
« Reply #111 on: July 27, 2013, 02:58:50 am »
I discussed with Kingrimm that I thought mercs were going to attack us a few weeks before it happened.

New to strat but looking at map it made sense for mercs to consolidate territory, and Kinngrimm confirmed there was some history ie mercs did not want us in snowlands from start of this strat round. I suggested looking for allies, which lets face it had to be UIF, in case it happened, he said he was.

Look at the posts from that first attack, mercs/sa thought they would win quick and end up stronger. If they had it all would have made good game sense. Only looks silly now for attacking ally because they did such a poor job of it.

Whether he told me all I dont know, but he was worried about merc attack direct or via proxies, (both happened), before it happened. Hes not stupid.

Get off your high horse kid, if it wasn't for casimir wanting peace, you'd have been wiped from the snowlands  :wink:

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #112 on: July 27, 2013, 07:56:20 am »
+7
Lets not go there again Haboe, u had your chance to hurt us and u failed miserably, the war lasted about one month in which you really accomplished nothing of worth. Despite the element of surprise:

* You gained no fief, except an unprotected village
* Your side lost more troops fighting the Wolves than you killed
* You managed to attack us only 6(?) times during that month - which indicates a lack of organisation skills or logistic problems

Yes in the long run we might have been hurt bad but, we werent, which still means u screwed up. And Casimir was right to try and get peace in the north, he understood where it would lead - to the present situation. You pushed us into this, where you could have had an oppurtunity to make things good between our clans because Kinngrimm left and with him old grudges. We could have been fighting the GO somewhere around Ryibelet Castle by now - side by side Haboe. But Im sorry to say your diploskills were as bad as your ability to lead an offence campaign....

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline bredeus

• Earl
  • Renown: 392
  • Infamy: 85
  • there must be Peace
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Templars since 1096 AD
  • Game nicks: Templar_Brede
  • IRC nick: Brede
« Reply #113 on: July 28, 2013, 08:21:35 am »
+1
It wasn't Casimir, he's just a puppet ;)

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 28, 2013, 08:46:56 am »
Bredeus, your the puppetmaster?  :shock:

Do u pull the threads on Harpy and Hetty aswell?

Offline Hoppster

• Count
  • Infamy: 67
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Billy_Bad_Ass
« Reply #115 on: July 28, 2013, 05:33:15 pm »
+1
It wasn't Casimir, he's just a puppet ;)

Holy pope pulls all of the strings!

Offline Cosmos_Shielder

• Baron
  • Renown: 137
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player
  • French Connection Leader
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pecores
  • Game nicks: Roland De Gilead
« Reply #116 on: August 06, 2013, 04:14:43 am »
+3
I still see that Mercs has still a lot of problem with the truth , so they still make up their own.
I'll tell you when all of this started.
It started (strategus 3) when mercs who were enemy came up with plan were Kinngrinn was supposed to betray us (Pecores , Camel and Templar), and Kinngrimm prentended to, but stood loyal to us.
Mercs hated Kinngrimm because he choosed to betray the betrayers and plotters , and to stand by his first a real alliance with us.
I''m glad to say i've played two strategus with the Wolf Clan , and they never tried to betray us nor scam us. Never seen such a loyal clan in the whole strategus thing...

PS: If you don't want people to attack you , you should avoid to shout "Shut the fuck up" to diplomat comming to your teamspeak. Your desastrous behavior is the reason you deserve all this.

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 06, 2013, 09:40:17 am »
So this was the beginning of all this?

Mercs tried to persuade Kinngrimm into betrayal against his allies, and he pretended to do so but didnt......thats no backstabb - its the complete other way around like you say - its loyalty towrds friends an allies. "Keep your friends close but your enemies closer" - smart move by Kinngrimm, god bless his soul

If someone approached me from the enemy side wanting me to betray my friends and I accepted - what would that make me? Betrayer, backstabber and filth, but still a part of the game.

Could someone confirm this is what happened, just interessting because alot of the things happening now seems to go back to those days and I wasnt around until oct/nov last year. Havent played the strats before this one.

History is allways fascinating  :wink:

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 06, 2013, 10:07:20 am »
+2
So, this is what this video made by Lepintoi is about?

Everyone just watch it, its so fucking hilarious

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xmnbp9_der-untergang_videogames

Hail to Kinngrimm, for making some epic shit during his time in Strategus - his name will echo in this game for an eternity!!!

Offline Tyr_

• Earl
  • Renown: 445
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player
  • Suum cuique
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Tyr; Merc_Nemo; Caesar_Salad
  • IRC nick: Tyr_
« Reply #119 on: August 06, 2013, 02:43:25 pm »
+3
I still see that Mercs has still a lot of problem with the truth , so they still make up their own.
I'll tell you when all of this started.
It started (strategus 3) when mercs who were enemy came up with plan were Kinngrinn was supposed to betray us (Pecores , Camel and Templar), and Kinngrimm prentended to, but stood loyal to us.
Mercs hated Kinngrimm because he choosed to betray the betrayers and plotters , and to stand by his first a real alliance with us.
I''m glad to say i've played two strategus with the Wolf Clan , and they never tried to betray us nor scam us. Never seen such a loyal clan in the whole strategus thing...

PS: If you don't want people to attack you , you should avoid to shout "Shut the fuck up" to diplomat comming to your teamspeak. Your desastrous behavior is the reason you deserve all this.

Man, you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Were you even playing in strat 3? We were allies in the previous strat and just a bit disappointed that he didn't want to move into one area with us in strat 3, that was the time when we actually cared about wolves until kinn decided to backstab kapikulu.