Author Topic: Faction K/D e-peen thread  (Read 1930 times)

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
Re: Faction K/D e-peen thread
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2013, 09:18:26 am »
+5
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

GK best S&D protectors
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Adoptagoat

• Count
  • Renown: 237
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
  • Know your Goat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2013, 05:57:45 pm »
+2
It's interesting to see that the 2 factions with the largest troops loss (read: not little stupid battles)  are in NA in this "entirely EU dominated" game.

Hats off to FCC.
Adoptagoat: http://i.imgur.com/p5s51.gif
Voso the Worst: thats you
Adoptagoat: I know.

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2013, 06:39:23 pm »
+2
Yep, NA has burned through almost as much tickets as EU, while having less fiefs and players, shows how boring EU Strat is compared to NA Strat. Also the difference between garrisoned troops and hoarded gold is quite telling.

Offline Turboflex

• Duke
  • Renown: 648
  • Infamy: 212
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2013, 07:13:24 pm »
+4
Too many fiefs on EU side is the problem imo, it's not competitive enough. I even think there's too many on NA too and could use 25%-50% less but it's not nearly as bad as EU where I think the devs severely over-estimated the amount of participation in EU strat and have way too many fiefs on map and the result is that major factions have very little incentive to engage in expansion since they already have more than enough land.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2013, 07:39:53 pm »
It's interesting to see that the 2 factions with the largest troops loss (read: not little stupid battles)  are in NA in this "entirely EU dominated" game.

Hats off to FCC.

Thanks man.  Though to be fair, grey order is soon going to take 2nd spot with most deaths overtaking an NA faction that hasn't existed in that form for over 3 months.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2013, 08:14:35 pm »
+3
Too many fiefs on EU side is the problem imo, it's not competitive enough. I even think there's too many on NA too and could use 25%-50% less but it's not nearly as bad as EU where I think the devs severely over-estimated the amount of participation in EU strat and have way too many fiefs on map and the result is that major factions have very little incentive to engage in expansion since they already have more than enough land.
This is true. Also the difficulty of attaining money and troops is badly balanced. Troops are much slower to generate than money usually, while troop generation depends on the amount of people recruiting, and money generation depends more on the amount of fiefs producing. What is the point of getting more fiefs when the only thing it gives you is more money, while you don't have enough troops to actually use the money you already have in the first place.

Offline Lennu

• Marshall
  • Renown: 774
  • Infamy: 94
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Lennu
  • IRC nick: Lennu_
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2013, 09:06:05 pm »
+1
This is true. Also the difficulty of attaining money and troops is badly balanced. Troops are much slower to generate than money usually, while troop generation depends on the amount of people recruiting, and money generation depends more on the amount of fiefs producing. What is the point of getting more fiefs when the only thing it gives you is more money, while you don't have enough troops to actually use the money you already have in the first place.

And so we have armies running in full plates all the time. We already can get horses for every singe ticket to speed up the movement on the map. Soon we can buy arbalests for every singe ticket that might have 2 free slots, so they can have that 1 free shot before dropping the xbow  :lol:
They really need to rework a lot of things on strat  :lol:

Offline Macropus

• King
  • Renown: 1668
  • Infamy: 296
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Macropus
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2013, 10:05:17 pm »
+1
And so we have armies running in full plates all the time. We already can get horses for every singe ticket to speed up the movement on the map. Soon we can buy arbalests for every singe ticket that might have 2 free slots, so they can have that 1 free shot before dropping the xbow  :lol:
Well, time to make peace and go invade NA?

Offline Adoptagoat

• Count
  • Renown: 237
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
  • Know your Goat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2013, 01:36:46 am »
+1
Thanks man.  Though to be fair, grey order is soon going to take 2nd spot with most deaths overtaking an NA faction that hasn't existed in that form for over 3 months.

Perhaps.  We still wear the tag and MB is being, shall we say, less than diplomatic.
Adoptagoat: http://i.imgur.com/p5s51.gif
Voso the Worst: thats you
Adoptagoat: I know.