Author Topic: Ban Request - Try_Cikel  (Read 645 times)

Offline Hugo_Stiglitz

• Noble
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Hugo_Stiglitz, Duke_Vegan, Duke_Marius
  • IRC nick: Karathros
Ban Request - Try_Cikel
« on: July 14, 2013, 05:09:23 am »
~10pm EST, Na_2

Fighting, and get team wounded twice before death. The comments afterword are what got me, and the scoreboard pic is just for a reference for how he was doing.

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • Renown: 608
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Request - Try_Cikel
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2013, 05:14:27 am »
He control M'd me after I accidently team hit him and then he intentionally team hit me once so I told him to fuck off

Edit: And if you pull some shit about my ban history this is what I've been banned for thusly:

Using a pike on horseback without knowing due to a bug :banned by canspazery for 1hr during strat fight since I didnt respond

Banned for tk'ing my astralis friends and sexthriller after the round in one hit tks after I did super work: banned 3 hours by nightinggale

Please let me know the other moronic reasons I've been banned so I can cry more about the admin hatred I face on a daily basis

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • Renown: 608
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2013, 05:18:11 am »
I also love how he cut out the report that I gave him for INTENTIONALLY team hitting me

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2013, 05:21:02 am »
why exactly did you have to cut out all of the other text? are you hiding something?

by the way, I was on at the moment and can say that cikel was swinging like mad when the plank thingey came down and 100 enemies poured out.(if im thinking of the right moment that this happened)

and the fact that you both were dead when you had the little chat shows that well, you where dead. that either means that you both teamkilled each other or there where enemies nearby.
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline Kelugarn

• Marshall
  • Renown: 936
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • #̪͎̳̭̰͓͙ͯ͗̇͘ͅͅ1̢ͨ̈̆̓ͮ͐̌͏̪̦͓̣ ̽̇ͫ҉̸͕̻͙͖̮̹ͅN̡̥̭͖͙ͮ͊͡
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Froyo The Wizard
  • IRC nick: #FreeArys2012
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2013, 09:02:34 am »
Looking at the logs you report Cikel for a team wound and then he promptly reports you for a team wound in the middle of getting killed by enemies. Before you died, Duke_Vegan, you managed to team wound Cikel for which he reported you, an event you just happened to crop out of your screenshots. Based off of the logs and the intentional exclusion of the team report against you from the provided screenshots it is clear to me that this was a revenge team wound against Cikel and a follow up attempt to get him banned.

Even though you only have one prior on record, Duke Vegan, I'm giving you a two hour ban as a warning that revenge team wounding is not acceptable, and that posting bogus ban requests is just as bad.

And to you, Cikel, I strongly suggest that you stop shit talking so much. Even if we know you do good most days your reputation for causing trouble might catch up to you some day.
Remember to always watch your swings and apologize, too many accidental team hits can earn you a break too.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login