Author Topic: War on Apostates  (Read 55670 times)

Offline Rogue

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Margrave of Brandenburg
    • View Profile
    • HRE Forum
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Rogue_HRE Harald_HRE Lodwig_HRE Egidius_HRE
  • IRC nick: Rogue_HRE
Re: War on Apostates
« Reply #690 on: September 19, 2013, 01:19:43 pm »
+2
Just a little reconquista  :wink:
Almost a year passed since we defended it from the first massive Eastern block attack.
http://c-rpg.net/?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=545

Too bad for Anti-Uif that it was the only one attack even if they brought more than 10k troops to drz desert. We thought what we would be raped back then.  :?

Actually the attacking force consisted of:  2500 Coalition, 2000 Crusader Alliance, 700 Stromgarde (lightly armed) and 700 Guards. We called it Operation гром, sadly it fell way short of its name. Considering how many DRZ, GO and even Bashi troops we saw, retreat was the only sensible option. From our perspective it looked like we ran into preparations for a UIF offensive. If this was correct or not I don't know, but not much later UIF launched a large offensivs vs the Crusader Alliance invlving: DRZ, GO, Union and Bashis. Which was, albeit larger, overall pretty unsuccesful, like our own offensive.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sacrum Romanum Imperium

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #691 on: September 19, 2013, 03:27:04 pm »
+1
Actually the attacking force consisted of:  2500 Coalition, 2000 Crusader Alliance, 700 Stromgarde (lightly armed) and 700 Guards. We called it Operation гром, sadly it fell way short of its name. Considering how many DRZ, GO and even Bashi troops we saw, retreat was the only sensible option. From our perspective it looked like we ran into preparations for a UIF offensive. If this was correct or not I don't know, but not much later UIF launched a large offensivs vs the Crusader Alliance invlving: DRZ, GO, Union and Bashis. Which was, albeit larger, overall pretty unsuccesful, like our own offensive.

Sorry, I just couldn't resist  lol it's not the miles, it's how you live them, that's the power of HRE engineering hehehe, don't mute me bastards )))

Offline Segd

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 88
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: September 19, 2013, 04:05:38 pm »
+3
Hm, I remembered more CA troops. "Fear is liable to make one see all sorts of things"
Anyway, it wasn't offensive preparations, that was all what uif had at the moment. We brought every caravan & garrison that we could find & a lot of shitbricks to build our defenses   :lol:

But I remember that we fucked up the same way at Tshibtin. 6-8 shiny armies trying to take one village. Empire quited after this attacks, we decided to quit a little bit later too.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 04:10:29 pm by Segd »

Offline Rogue

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 31
  • Margrave of Brandenburg
    • View Profile
    • HRE Forum
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Rogue_HRE Harald_HRE Lodwig_HRE Egidius_HRE
  • IRC nick: Rogue_HRE
« Reply #693 on: September 19, 2013, 06:08:12 pm »
+1
Hm, I remembered more CA troops. "Fear is liable to make one see all sorts of things"
Anyway, it wasn't offensive preparations, that was all what uif had at the moment. We brought every caravan & garrison that we could find & a lot of shitbricks to build our defenses   :lol:

But I remember that we fucked up the same way at Tshibtin. 6-8 shiny armies trying to take one village. Empire quited after this attacks, we decided to quit a little bit later too.

Indeed! What we send back then was close to all we could muster. After the first attack we had enough for a follow-up, but considering all these enemy troops we were scared of an upcoming UIf offensive and retreated to prepare. Fear worked both ways there.  :P

Sacrum Romanum Imperium

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #694 on: September 19, 2013, 08:47:18 pm »
Indeed! What we send back then was close to all we could muster. After the first attack we had enough for a follow-up, but considering all these enemy troops we were scared of an upcoming UIf offensive and retreated to prepare. Fear worked both ways there.  :P

I suppose that you are angry at himself, that you are not wiped us from the map, when you could. And I'm sure that you could, because I remember our hopeless position. Do you remember "The Treasure of the Templars"? Do you remember what I told you when we got it? This was the turning point of whole war. Previously, you had a great chance to win. Now only a miracle can save you. Good luck and have fun and XP.

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • Renown: 1349
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MolonLave_Garlic
« Reply #695 on: September 19, 2013, 11:19:33 pm »
+2
Lol so many eastern factions feeding troops to UIF. They probably dont even buy wards.

Offline bavvoz

• Earl
  • Renown: 323
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Bavvo
« Reply #696 on: September 20, 2013, 06:26:39 pm »
Dolby have shown that theres a way back into the light!

Now there seem to be alot of grey people in our lands. Is there a way to stop this plague?

Offline Erasmas

• Earl
  • Renown: 483
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The crows had come
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Erasmas_the_Grey
« Reply #697 on: September 20, 2013, 10:33:47 pm »
+1
Now there seem to be alot of grey people in our lands. Is there a way to stop this plague?

In case you missed that, you had your chance already, and blew it.

Offline Guray

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Geceniz esen, göğünüz bol yıldızlı olsun.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Guray
« Reply #698 on: September 28, 2013, 10:12:57 pm »
+2

Offline Abay

• Count
  • Renown: 267
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Steam: badbreaking
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kapikulu
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Abay
« Reply #699 on: September 29, 2013, 04:03:50 am »
is it near to the end? well, we will see..
[17:48] <Vovka> thx chadz

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
« Reply #700 on: September 29, 2013, 04:25:01 am »
lolol kapikulu saying something, the least active clan pretending that it has achieved something, tell me what is the most significant thing you have  done in strat last half year? i dont even think you do anything, you just side with those who are wining for some reason, you dont even have real fights. Look at me i am kapikulu i am so great cuz i have big mouth and do nothing :D
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline Abay

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: September 29, 2013, 04:44:27 am »
lolol kapikulu saying something, the least active clan pretending that it has achieved something, tell me what is the most significant thing you have  done in strat last half year? i dont even think you do anything, you just side with those who are wining for some reason, you dont even have real fights. Look at me i am kapikulu i am so great cuz i have big mouth and do nothing :D
I dont need to explain anything to you. Our friends know how we acted!
Plus, the most speaking clan must be Mercs. Dont you agree with me? Who has big mouth?

PS: Why did Nocti wanted us not to help Wolves before you start fighting? And why he was so angry with me on TS till I banned him after he spoke with his big mouth like any Mercs(not all ofc, just needed to speak general here)  :lol:

He was like Sinan Abi. He will get it. Keep being mad. I shall keep punching!

Offline Latvian

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: September 29, 2013, 04:46:56 am »
Weren't you on the other thread saying to the faction that raped you that achievements on strat mean nothing? Now you're asking what this faction has achieved as if it matters. At least stick to the same angle. Either pretend you're too high and mighty for strat, or pretend you're the best at strat, don't try both. Yeeesh, this is why everyone hates Mercs.
what, i am not merc, honestly i dont realy know who the hell are you, obviously someone who is siding whith greys wolves and all those guys and pretending to be big guy. what i meant with my comment above is that so many people express their opinion but how many of them actualy have done something to even earn this super important right to have word.  Dont bother replying i know you just gonna say sometihng smart in 250 word sentance.
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline Abay

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: September 29, 2013, 04:51:53 am »
+1
big fail here  :D
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 06:00:10 am by Hurricane »

Offline Latvian

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: September 29, 2013, 05:05:27 am »
+1
You know that I am a Kapikulu but I didnt know you were not a Merc. Seems, you had a paradox!
jesus, i was quoting that heskeytime dude not you :p