Author Topic: War on Apostates  (Read 55660 times)

Offline Ncromancien

• Baron
  • Renown: 100
  • Infamy: 9
  • The Brave Do Not Fear The Grave
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: Barabe_Ncromancien / Barabe_Yuno_Mononoke
  • IRC nick: Ncromancien
Re: War on Apostates
« Reply #630 on: September 14, 2013, 09:47:46 pm »
"Why do people insist on creating things that will inevitably be destroyed? Why do people cling to life, knowing that they must someday die? ...Knowing that none of it will have meant anything once they do? But does one even truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Offline Segd

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 88
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: September 14, 2013, 09:50:20 pm »
+1
nice battle  http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=5128    :rolleyes:
Yep, we got 12k fully equiped bonus troops for free & 3kk gold + 10k horses to transport all loot :)

Also we had only 70 armors left when we took flags & there was still 40 min left. Miracle I say  :wink:

Offline bagge

• King
  • Renown: 1056
  • Infamy: 275
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: bagge
« Reply #632 on: September 14, 2013, 09:54:37 pm »
+1
Probably the best battle this far.

Did they increase the time limit btw?
I hope you guys get some sort of sticky balls deseases and smell like my armpits, sorry excusese for nolife fucking cunts you are.

Offline Rebelyell

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 398
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Bobby
  • IRC nick: boobby
« Reply #633 on: September 14, 2013, 10:35:58 pm »
nice battle  http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=5128    :rolleyes:
your avatar really describes you but after all your IQ let you notice that is was CA battle right?
or maybe you haven't noticed that during that battle we lost 30%-50% due some lag so you just start spawn rape

but we could defended that somehow if not retarded dubled respawn time after  rejoin

that nothing to show how disappointed one of our members was after we told him why we lost eq worth of he is 7 months of hes work

he done that just to provide exp and fun for us
but in that very first battle when he could not participate in that because he was in work

we did not brought that to the forum to start another drama qq fest
to be honest we hardly ever started any topic about our victories here
and we had many of them

but when person like you bring that shiet here under hood of competition
juts to drop hes tini e penn on the tabe and show how cool is he in not hes battle
in battle when he was accepted and had only to obey orders

yes i am mad
you are moron
over
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline SirCymro_Crusader

• King
  • Renown: 1095
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: September 14, 2013, 10:50:38 pm »

(click to show/hide)

Wolves_Odysseus aka Flans i do hope you are enjoying '-' all my posts, i find it rather.....entertaining
« Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 11:05:28 pm by SirCymro_Crusader »

Offline bagge

• King
  • Renown: 1056
  • Infamy: 275
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: bagge
« Reply #635 on: September 14, 2013, 10:58:45 pm »
+1
your avatar really describes you but after all your IQ let you notice that is was CA battle right?
or maybe you haven't noticed that during that battle we lost 30%-50% due some lag so you just start spawn rape

All these excuses. After every single battle we hear the same shit over and over again.

Get fucked noobs.
I hope you guys get some sort of sticky balls deseases and smell like my armpits, sorry excusese for nolife fucking cunts you are.

Offline Rebelyell

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 398
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Templar_Bobby
  • IRC nick: boobby
« Reply #636 on: September 14, 2013, 10:59:37 pm »

(click to show/hide)
no
strat is something way worse

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline Segd

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 88
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: September 14, 2013, 11:16:14 pm »
Probably the best battle this far.

Did they increase the time limit btw?
Yep, 2h or something(for 4.5k troops) Thats why we were short on equip(had for 1.9k troops)

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #638 on: September 15, 2013, 12:11:46 am »
+2
How to save strat?

we are now going to have a total solution to the UIF Question.  The programme is clear.  It reads: total separation, total segregation!  What does this mean?  It does not only mean the total exclusion of the Greys from the Druzinha  It means much more!  No Merc can be expected to live under the same roof as Greys. The UIF must be chased out of our Strat and our battle server and made to live in Eu4 or Eu2 where they can keep to themselves and come into contact with Mercs as little as possible.  They must be clearly identified....  And when we compel the rich Greys to provide for the `poor' of their race (wolves), which will certainly be necessary, they will all sink together into a pit of cheating.  As this happens, we will be faced with the harsh necessity of eradicating the Greys, just as we root out criminals from our own orderly state: with fire and sword.  The result will be the certain and absolute end of UIF in Strat; its complete annihilation.

I hope to see the very concept of UIFery completely obliterated.

By now it is clear that [the conflict between Apostates and the UIF  has … gradually assumed the characteristics of a struggle that can only be compared to the greatest historical events of the past. The pitiless and merciless war that has been forced upon us by external UIFery will lay the entire strat in ruins unless the forces of UIF destruction can be stopped before reaching Coalitions borders. [Should they break through], the worst consequences would be not burned cities and wrecked cultural monuments but the bestial massacres of masses of human beings comparable to those that followed the invasions of the Huns and Mongols out of inner Asia.

Anyone can deal with victory. Only the mighty can bear defeat.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 12:15:28 am by Osiris »
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline Flans

• Baron
  • Renown: 143
  • Infamy: 147
  • cRPG Player
  • I come to eat you at night
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunion_Odysseus
  • IRC nick: Flans
« Reply #639 on: September 15, 2013, 12:27:50 am »
+4
Sounds a lot like the propaganda H-itler was spewing down to the last moments when the Russian tanks were rolling in over his head.

I wanted an avatar as cool as the Nords ones, but I have no skill with Photoshop, or Illustrator or anything like that >:(

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #640 on: September 15, 2013, 12:58:10 am »
+7
How to save strat?

we are now going to have a total solution to the UIF Question.  The programme is clear.  It reads: total separation, total segregation!  What does this mean?  It does not only mean the total exclusion of the Greys from the Druzinha  It means much more!  No Merc can be expected to live under the same roof as Greys. The UIF must be chased out of our Strat and our battle server and made to live in Eu4 or Eu2 where they can keep to themselves and come into contact with Mercs as little as possible.  They must be clearly identified....  And when we compel the rich Greys to provide for the `poor' of their race (wolves), which will certainly be necessary, they will all sink together into a pit of cheating.  As this happens, we will be faced with the harsh necessity of eradicating the Greys, just as we root out criminals from our own orderly state: with fire and sword.  The result will be the certain and absolute end of UIF in Strat; its complete annihilation.

I hope to see the very concept of UIFery completely obliterated.

By now it is clear that [the conflict between Apostates and the UIF  has … gradually assumed the characteristics of a struggle that can only be compared to the greatest historical events of the past. The pitiless and merciless war that has been forced upon us by external UIFery will lay the entire strat in ruins unless the forces of UIF destruction can be stopped before reaching Coalitions borders. [Should they break through], the worst consequences would be not burned cities and wrecked cultural monuments but the bestial massacres of masses of human beings comparable to those that followed the invasions of the Huns and Mongols out of inner Asia.

Anyone can deal with victory. Only the mighty can bear defeat.

You are drunk. Go home.  :rolleyes:

Offline Strudog

• Marshall
  • Renown: 922
  • Infamy: 361
  • A Dog
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Britfag
  • Game nicks: Strudog
« Reply #641 on: September 15, 2013, 01:03:42 am »
This is the internet.
Men are men
Women are men
Little girls are FBI agents.
Those are the rules no?

Offline Hoppster

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 67
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Billy_Bad_Ass
« Reply #642 on: September 15, 2013, 02:50:06 am »
Yep, 2h or something(for 4.5k troops) Thats why we were short on equip(had for 1.9k troops)

how can u possibly be short of equipment with everything u have taken u greedy fucks

Offline Knitler

• Earl
  • Renown: 456
  • Infamy: 91
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Worlds Cutest Dictator
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: September 15, 2013, 03:14:06 am »
+1
how can u possibly be short of equipment with everything u have taken u greedy fucks

You cant be serious?

They attacked with +4k , they had equipment for like 1900, they lost 1845, they had like 40equipped tickets left for another 40minutes ... Where i know that from? First hand.
It would not have been worth it having all the tickets equipped cause of that fucked 1/3rule.

Try that link; http://forum.melee.org/strategus-general-discussion/decreasing-fief%27s-army-for-attacks-the-battles-conclave-%28open%29/
« Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 03:18:21 am by Knitler »
(click to show/hide)

Offline Hoppster

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 67
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Billy_Bad_Ass
« Reply #644 on: September 15, 2013, 03:18:33 am »
and i know first hand there was 12000 +3 weapons, and 6000 +3 armour in my village when they took it...