Author Topic: War on Apostates  (Read 55496 times)

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
Re: War on Apostates
« Reply #555 on: September 08, 2013, 04:03:16 pm »
+1
Why you dont start living your dream ?

I tried it multiple times but there were many reasons to do the opposite: friendly factions who would have no chance against UIF, we couldn't betray and leave them alone, some certain Mercs wanted blood of UIF and there would be no room for Mercs in Strategus where you only have 1 big alliance and underdogs. The only way Strat can work is just destroy all the alliances but that's impossible. I can't imagine Greys, Druzhina, Fallens or even Templars fighting on their own.

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #556 on: September 08, 2013, 04:36:31 pm »
+1

I dont think they are suggesting they gave you the gear and troops so much as ran the sieges for you since they could do it better than you could as well as being the majority of the mercs along with byzantium their allies.
Keshian, what you think is not very relevant or accurate. Why do u think leading a battle is rocket science? Now Odysseus is leading the wolves, me and overlord lead all wolves battles aftr kinngrimm left- none of us lead any battles before. And about the the mercing, well no clan fills its own roster - all major battles has the two blocks on different sides so whats ur point?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Aderyn

• Earl
  • Renown: 365
  • Infamy: 243
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Aderyn
« Reply #557 on: September 08, 2013, 05:19:42 pm »
Keshian, what you think is not very relevant or accurate. Why do u think leading a battle is rocket science? Now Odysseus is leading the wolves, me and overlord lead all wolves battles aftr kinngrimm left- none of us lead any battles before. And about the the mercing, well no clan fills its own roster - all major battles has the two blocks on different sides so whats ur point?

He doesn't have a point. And yes he is delusional so don't bother actually reading what he says since about 10% of it is partially true rest being bs.
Can't spell manslaughter without laughter.

Offline Kalp

• Marshall
  • Renown: 750
  • Infamy: 253
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Form ranks, you maggots!
    • View Profile
    • Kahhhaaargaar!!! Uuurrr!!!
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Kalp_the_Grey
  • IRC nick: Kalp
« Reply #558 on: September 08, 2013, 05:33:32 pm »
+1
They dont believe it since that would be embarrasing for them, they have to think Greys was behind all this. You and me and the other small clans involved knows what happened and how the north was taken. Everyone else on the map believe that greys staged it, gave us the troops, made the plan, gave us equipment etc.

We know what we did Conquisitore  :wink:
Conspiracy  :!:
The goal of Strategus battles shouldnt be to deprive your enemies of players, but to have full roster both sides and have the gear/tactics/strategy win the day rather than lack of merc support.

Offline Strudog

• Marshall
  • Renown: 922
  • Infamy: 361
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • A Dog
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Britfag
  • Game nicks: Strudog
« Reply #559 on: September 08, 2013, 05:45:38 pm »
They dont believe it since that would be embarrassing for them, they have to think Greys was behind all this. You and me and the other small clans involved knows what happened and how the north was taken. Everyone else on the map believe that greys staged it, gave us the troops, made the plan, gave us equipment etc.

We know what we did Conquisitore  :wink:
Its not embarrassing when they are 10 factions against 1, who probably combined have 10x the amount of active players, so yh we are 'embarrassed'
This is the internet.
Men are men
Women are men
Little girls are FBI agents.
Those are the rules no?

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #560 on: September 08, 2013, 06:45:45 pm »
+1
Its not embarrassing when they are 10 factions against 1, who probably combined have 10x the amount of active players, so yh we are 'embarrassed'

We were 5 factions that attacked you initially, or 4 to be exact since one was  cutting your south/north region by standing in the mechin forest. I could call the names of every one leading an army in that campaign from every clan, since we had very tight communications between the clans involved during the first 4 weeks of the war - and believe med they werent that many.

What happened to you was that you panicked from what u saw - you got attacked from several directions more or less at the same time and lost two cities, a castle and some villages in a matter of days - a week before you felt like you were on top of the world and that noone except the Greys might be able to hurt you.

Sorry to say that if you would have just counterattacked us with full force you would have struck us back and probably would still be the rulers of the northern region. The wolves went into this campaign knowing the high risk and probability of getting wiped.

You know nothing Strudog, zip, nada

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Tomas

• Marshall
  • Renown: 718
  • Infamy: 217
    • View Profile
    • Fallen Brigade Website
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Tomas
« Reply #561 on: September 08, 2013, 07:42:59 pm »
+14
Some stats because I was bored

UIF & Friends (Greys, DRZ, Shu Han, Wolves, Kapikulu, OdE, CotgS, Balde, Kingdom of the Nord, Conquistador, The Ottoman Empire, Rus, Union, The Empire & Brodnics)
Current Troops: 522,000
Expended Troops: 492,000
Total Troops: 1,014,000

Anti UIF & Friends (Coalition, Crusader Alliance, Apostates, Barabe, Peacebreakers, KwsN, Guards, SoA, Bro, Kapikulu (in the past), Wolves (in the past))
Current Troops: 400,000
Total Troops: 892,000

Neutral Clans (Quincy  :mrgreen:)
Current Troops: 25,000
Expended Troops: 1,000
Total Troops: 26,000

Obviously there's a load of minor clans missed out but I don't think they make too much difference given how influential the major clan are to this.  I split Wolves and Kapikulu's losses into before and after they switched sides so that the UIF didn't look like they had used more troops than they really had.

The Expended troops are fairly even which is as expected given that it is a 2 sided war and most battles end up close to a 1:1 K:D

The current troops however shows that the UIF is currently far more active especially when you consider that they were far less active in the past.  Pity there's no data from 6 months ago on this to see how much it has changed.

The top 10 individual clans in terms of current tickets + expended tickets are
1) Greys (306,000)
2) Apostates (inc previous Deserter and Merc factions) (255,000)
3) Coalition (247,000)
4) DRZ (198,000)
5) Crusader Alliance (168,000)
6) Wolves (112,000)
7) Shu Han (97,000)
8) Kapikulu (94,000)
9) Conquistador (57,000)
10) Barabe (51,000)

I wish clan renown data was viewable as well as it would be interesting to see renown compared to total tickets.  It would be especially good if renown took each armies equipment into account as then we could probably make a Strat score board.

For example
Renown = Opponents equipment used - Your equipment used
Total Tickets = troops created + tickets received from other clans/players
Score = Renown / Total Tickets

As it stands though the only scoreboard i can create is one that shows expended tickets as a percentage of total tickets.  So based on that here is my Strat 4 current EU clans rankings :D

1) Apostates (73%)
2) We_are_Russians (64%)
3) Grey Order (59%)
=) Barabe (59%)
5) CotgS (55%)
6) DRZ (52%)
=) Crusader Alliance (52%)
=) KwsN (52%)
9) Wolves (50%)
10) Coalition (44%)
11) Peacebreakers (42%)
12) Shu Han (41%)
13) Kapikulu (37%)
14) Balde (33%)
15) Caravan Guild (25%)
16) Conquistador (9%)
=) OdE (9%)
18) Council of Brodania (7%)
19) Quincy (4%)

Congrats to Apostates and We_are_Russians :D

Offline Conquisitore

• Count
  • Renown: 271
  • Infamy: 74
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kingdom of Balde
  • Game nicks: Kohl_Koepfer, Conquisitore, Hora, Vincent, Lasterfahrer, Kanzler
« Reply #562 on: September 08, 2013, 09:37:03 pm »
Some stats because I was bored

UIF & Friends (Greys, DRZ, Shu Han, Wolves, Kapikulu, OdE, CotgS, Balde, Kingdom of the Nord, Conquistador, The Ottoman Empire, Rus, Union, The Empire & Brodnics)
Current Troops: 522,000
Total Troops: 1,014,000

Anti UIF & Friends (Coalition, Crusader Alliance, Apostates, Barabe, Peacebreakers, KwsN, Guards, SoA, Bro, Kapikulu (in the past), Wolves (in the past))
Current Troops: 400,000
Total Troops: 892,000

Neutral Clans (Quincy  :mrgreen:)
Current Troops: 25,000
Expended Troops: 1,000
Total Troops: 26,000

Obviously there's a load of minor clans missed out but I don't think they make too much difference given how influential the major clan are to this.  I split Wolves and Kapikulu's losses into before and after they switched sides so that the UIF didn't look like they had used more troops than they really had.

The Expended troops are fairly even which is as expected given that it is a 2 sided war and most battles end up close to a 1:1 K:D

The current troops however shows that the UIF is currently far more active especially when you consider that they were far less active in the past.  Pity there's no data from 6 months ago on this to see how much it has changed.

The top 10 individual clans in terms of current tickets + expended tickets are
1) Greys (306,000)
2) Apostates (inc previous Deserter and Merc factions) (255,000)
3) Coalition (247,000)
4) DRZ (198,000)
5) Crusader Alliance (168,000)
6) Wolves (112,000)
7) Shu Han (97,000)
8) Kapikulu (94,000)
9) Conquistador (57,000)
10) Barabe (51,000)

I wish clan renown data was viewable as well as it would be interesting to see renown compared to total tickets.  It would be especially good if renown took each armies equipment into account as then we could probably make a Strat score board.

For example
Renown = Opponents equipment used - Your equipment used
Total Tickets = troops created + tickets received from other clans/players
Score = Renown / Total Tickets

As it stands though the only scoreboard i can create is one that shows expended tickets as a percentage of total tickets.  So based on that here is my Strat 4 current EU clans rankings :D

1) Apostates (73%)
2) We_are_Russians (64%)
3) Grey Order (59%)
=) Barabe (59%)
5) CotgS (55%)
6) DRZ (52%)
=) Crusader Alliance (52%)
=) KwsN (52%)
9) Wolves (50%)
10) Coalition (44%)
11) Peacebreakers (42%)
12) Shu Han (41%)
13) Kapikulu (37%)
14) Balde (33%)
15) Caravan Guild (25%)
16) Conquistador (9%)
=) OdE (9%)
18) Council of Brodania (7%)
19) Quincy (4%)

Congrats to Apostates and We_are_Russians :D

awesome :D

Offline SirCymro_Crusader

• King
  • Renown: 1095
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: September 08, 2013, 11:51:35 pm »
+7
« Last Edit: March 09, 2023, 06:39:03 pm by SirCymro_Crusader »

Offline woody

• Earl
  • Renown: 407
  • Infamy: 138
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Woody, Weebo, Wreky
« Reply #564 on: September 09, 2013, 12:45:22 am »
Claiming Kudos for winning the last 4 you commanded when defending a wooden castle 8000-6500 or so versus 2400? Are you serious?

As for Mercs not innocent in this? The mercs are easily the worst for abusing players and talking shit. Never thought maybe the reason you got ganged up on was that Mercs have been unpleasant for some time? Even your call for reason is full of insults are you trolling or just irony impaired?

Offline SirCymro_Crusader

• King
  • Renown: 1095
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: September 09, 2013, 12:41:30 pm »
+6
« Last Edit: March 09, 2023, 06:38:46 pm by SirCymro_Crusader »

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #566 on: September 09, 2013, 02:39:14 pm »
+4
OMG! Mercs brightens self-image  :mrgreen:  Action in right direction, although I was sure that Apostates have good relationship with Coalition and no longer need improve these relations hehe, but now you can see that poor and harmed mercs are so lonely =) Hey, Coalition - let's go and help them - I declare that they are cool guys  :)

And now, quite seriously: community is very ok - I play this game for about 3 years and when it comes to game server (not forum - because it's quite another matter), I don't remember anyone ever was rude to me, or vice versa, I'm also always polite. Vast majority of experienced players have a very healthy attitude to game and other players. Don't create false problems because after sharp exchange of words on this forum when we're in same team, we are fighting together like brothers of arms. High five or hugging between players from enemy clans is nothing surprising - just standard.

Just sometimes we allow ourselves to malicious humor and comments, but this is due to fact that after years of knowing you can afford it without the risk of serious offending other person. Just grab suitable distance and have fun  :)

PS:
(click to show/hide)

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #567 on: September 11, 2013, 07:26:26 am »
+2
What the fuck just happened at roughly 6am for you guys and midnight for amerifats? Mercs stacked 12k troops in a castle and set night-time to end at 6am, thusly getting flag-capped for a full capture of all those troops and gear? The fuck?

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Strudog

• Marshall
  • Renown: 922
  • Infamy: 361
  • A Dog
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Britfag
  • Game nicks: Strudog
« Reply #568 on: September 11, 2013, 08:43:48 am »
only way the greys can capture a castle, no one cares about strat enough in the mercs to play in a battle at 5 am, i beleive that there should be a global night time for everyone, from about 12 GMT to about 8 GMT, would stop these silly fights occuring, so for the greys doing it in the name of XP.

IF the Greys were a resonable bunch they would offer the castle back to the Mercs with all its troops and let everyone enjoy the Xp that came from it, hell we would even lower garrison so you could attack with reasonable amounts of troops
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 08:48:28 am by strudog »
This is the internet.
Men are men
Women are men
Little girls are FBI agents.
Those are the rules no?

Offline woody

• Earl
  • Renown: 407
  • Infamy: 138
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Woody, Weebo, Wreky
« Reply #569 on: September 11, 2013, 08:55:02 am »
+2
I love these if so and so were reasonable.

Last battle mercs skyladdered to top of siege tower to destroy then destroyed sky ladder after itr had been done.
When we were item bombed built the mercs built 5 con sites and would not destroy one to let us build until 20 minutes of complaints. When they were item bombed they expected to be given a con site, and not have their con sites detroyed and got angry when this was ignored.
When we rostered with half due to clicking too late gloated about it, certainly did not offer to refight.
etc etc etc

Self righteous hypocrites who abuse freely and cry like babies if anything goes against them. The battle time was your fault, take responsibility for once. Or spam this thread but it makes no difference, even your allies hold you in contempt and everyone else knows you are a joke.

Have a nice day.