Author Topic: War on Apostates  (Read 55665 times)

Offline Blueberry Muffin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 749
  • Infamy: 119
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: War on Apostates
« Reply #390 on: August 12, 2013, 03:31:40 pm »
+7
Wolves come across the first castle that actually has an armed garrison instead of an afk fief and SUDDENLY! they GTX.

At the start of strat I made sure we got this fief for this exact reason. Some castles are harder to take than others; and sitting down and crying about it isnt going to change it, as proved by every other time that players lobby for the dev's to change something by whining on the forums.

I remember assaults on Tehlrog castle when Nords owned it, it is basically something that is only possible with ladder assault, same as Alburq. (In these assaults I remember we killed only 600-800 tickets per wave.) Its not nice, but some maps just arent; and they are the most important key places on the map.
Lizard_Man: Fuck all that! Rather buy me 4 cans of Stella..
Cymro: Wife beater stella
Lizard_Man: It'll get ya drunk! You'll be fucking fat girls in no time! You might even fight a nigga or two! Mmmm-mmm, bitch!

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
« Reply #391 on: August 12, 2013, 03:40:16 pm »
you mean we can drop weapons and return to our beloved families?
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline Tyr_

• Earl
  • Renown: 445
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player
  • Suum cuique
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Tyr; Merc_Nemo; Caesar_Salad
  • IRC nick: Tyr_
« Reply #392 on: August 12, 2013, 03:43:59 pm »
Only if you take your laptop and a mobilephone with you  :mrgreen:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #393 on: August 12, 2013, 03:46:34 pm »
Yes, we the wolves, are right now growing carrots and potatoes in a friendly and non aggressive way. You, the mercs, are not grounded anymore, welcome out into the plains of the north, grab a shovel and help out with the new econorth.

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Flans

• Baron
  • Renown: 143
  • Infamy: 147
  • cRPG Player
  • I come to eat you at night
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunion_Odysseus
  • IRC nick: Flans
« Reply #394 on: August 12, 2013, 03:55:05 pm »
Wolves come across the first castle that actually has an armed garrison instead of an afk fief and SUDDENLY! they GTX.

Repeat that plz, the Merc dead in Sargoth, Wercheg and Bullugha Castle cant hear you.
You failing retard, ofcourse no ones gonna piss armies on an easy to defend place like Alburq.

This has got to be the worst attempt to goad people into action I have ever seen.
How about reducing the garrisons in your other fiefs to playable levels and we can have fun again. You lot are quite boring with ur 10-13k garrisons in the harder to hold spots while maintaining that illusion in Alburq.
If not then sit in your fiefs and stfu. We already know no ones coming to save you.

~Latvian
Bazeck's fruit has got to be some of the best Iv'e ever had!
You took great care of this place, I cant tell! :) Ill make sure to continue the good work.
I wanted an avatar as cool as the Nords ones, but I have no skill with Photoshop, or Illustrator or anything like that >:(

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
« Reply #395 on: August 12, 2013, 04:05:09 pm »
+1

~Latvian
Bazeck's fruit has got to be some of the best Iv'e ever had!
You took great care of this place, I cant tell! :) Ill make sure to continue the good work.
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline Blueberry Muffin

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: August 12, 2013, 04:09:55 pm »
+4
Repeat that plz, the Merc dead in Sargoth, Wercheg and Bullugha Castle cant hear you.
You failing retard, ofcourse no ones gonna piss armies on an easy to defend place like Alburq.

Firstly, Sargoth? Dont recall wolves taking that fief. Grey order and cotgs took it afaik.  As for Wercheg and Bulugha, they were barely defended. They had 2k worth of gear in each, with afk fief owners. Its not our fault it took you multiple waves to take them.

How about reducing the garrisons in your other fiefs to playable levels and we can have fun again. You lot are quite boring with ur 10-13k garrisons in the harder to hold spots while maintaining that illusion in Alburq.
If not then sit in your fiefs and stfu. We already know no ones coming to save you.

Secondly, I dont seem to recall you making this argument when we were ploughing waves of troops into Slezkh castle?

Thirdly, I suggest you alter your tone. 'You retard', 'stfu', etc etc. Its pretty childish to read to be honest, I dont know what kind of a guy you are in rl, but the impression your give is of a raging and sexually frustrated 15 year old boy. Just to let you know.
Lizard_Man: It'll get ya drunk! You'll be fucking fat girls in no time! You might even fight a nigga or two! Mmmm-mmm, bitch!

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: August 12, 2013, 04:14:57 pm »

Well fruitcake, please come outside and verify us GTXting strat, remember to wear Alburq castle like as dress when u go outside, otherwise bad things can happen  :mrgreen:

At the start of strat I made sure we got this fief for this exact reason. Some castles are harder to take than others; and sitting down and crying about it isnt going to change it, as proved by every other time that players lobby for the dev's to change something by whining on the forums.

To bad you didnt, in the middle of strat, come to think of other fiefs you should have protected a bit better :mrgreen:

I remember assaults on Tehlrog castle when Nords owned it, it is basically something that is only possible with ladder assault, same as Alburq. (In these assaults I remember we killed only 600-800 tickets per wave.) Its not nice, but some maps just arent; and they are the most important key places on the map.

I remember you owning 4 cities not long ago, 2 of them producing the most S/D on the map - not key positions?  :shock:

Offline Blueberry Muffin

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: August 12, 2013, 04:25:09 pm »
They were protected very damn well, but I quit strat leadership maybe 6-8 month ago, things seem to have gone awry since then. :D

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: August 12, 2013, 04:40:00 pm »
+2
Firstly, Sargoth? Dont recall wolves taking that fief. Grey order and cotgs took it afaik.  As for Wercheg and Bulugha, they were barely defended. They had 2k worth of gear in each, with afk fief owners. Its not our fault it took you multiple waves to take them.

Muffin,

This is what happened,

Rivacheg took us three attacks, one extra so we could raid it once cap flags and keep some population
Bulugha took us two sieges
Wercheg, was taken by Greys - we had no interesst so we said ok
Sargoth was taken by, Cotgs, Baldes, Ecurcheurs, Karluks
Wolves, Greys only intercepted and made a perimeter around Sargoth, Greys came there after about 4-5 days of sieging

According to the initial plan that was made by the Wolves, it all happened the way it was supposed to with 4 exceptions:

1. Peasants of Fisdnar were late
2. Greys were late in Sargoth
3. We didnt bother to take Wercheg, since Greys wanted to we just helped them with interceptor armies in the area
4. There were no counterattack from you guys worth mentioning

The plan was made by the Wolves clan, a group of guys, leaders later involved in it were Cotgs_Niemand, Lunasa, Arys_the_Oakheart, Sultan_Ozan, Hetman_the Grey, Farooq of the Karluk clan, Conquistadore of Baldes. Every clan did what they were supposed to, and it worked out. Initial plan involved 3 cities (Sargoth, Wercheg, Rivacheg) one castle (Bulugha Castle) and some villages.

Id say our boys made a bloody lovely job in the north, not counting but I think u lost about 15 fiefs in 4-5 weeks or so.....nice you still have Alburq to hide in - you are a real winner!

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: August 12, 2013, 04:41:04 pm »
They were protected very damn well, but I quit strat leadership maybe 6-8 month ago, things seem to have gone awry since then. :D

Ok, then im sorry, didnt actually know who was leading strat now, Haboe/Tyr perhaps?

Offline Silicium

• Count
  • Renown: 255
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A pilgrim
  • Game nicks: Silicium_The_Pilgrim, Silicium
« Reply #401 on: August 12, 2013, 04:49:36 pm »
Ok, then im sorry, didnt actually know who was leading strat now, Haboe/Tyr perhaps?
Haboe
One degree makes all the differencevisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Cymro on Phase application for Merc

Offline Blueberry Muffin

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: August 12, 2013, 04:51:01 pm »
Haboe. Bulugha, Rivacheg, Wercheg all had 6k shiny in them when I left it. Dunno how it went down to 2k regular gear.

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: August 12, 2013, 04:55:06 pm »
Ok I apologize to you Muffin, and we watched it drain defences for some time, scouted the north well and kept it as an option if we would need to but, with your 6k troops in thos fiefs we wouldnt have.

Offline SirCymro_Crusader

• King
  • Renown: 1095
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: August 12, 2013, 05:40:14 pm »
+4
« Last Edit: March 09, 2023, 10:02:39 pm by SirCymro_Crusader »