Author Topic: War on Apostates  (Read 55678 times)

Offline Haboe

• King
  • Renown: 1090
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Born with a shield on my back. Difficult birth.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Haboe
Re: War on Apostates
« Reply #300 on: July 31, 2013, 11:15:28 am »
Hello! Me and my small clan of not skilled but very nice people would be happy to buy that city!
We are not very rich clan, and we can offer only 10 barrels of salted herring, that's all we have ... Of course, many of our children do not survive the winter, but our big hairy women can give birth to many children in this great city!

(click to show/hide)

If only we could have drz in the north, i would seriously enjoy that  :P
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline ProLuX

• Knight
  • Renown: 37
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fenris_Green_Fresh_
« Reply #301 on: July 31, 2013, 11:27:19 am »
Thats simply what happens when you have more fiefs then active stratplayers ;)
The shame if you have let us keep it that long :lol:

Despite lack of time or experience i think most of my members did a great job defending their fiefs.

And if you decribe it like that, I would like to compare it to wolves:
1 pro leader (kinny) and a bunch of pups can do ok, a bunch of pups with pup leaders can't do anything but a backstab while having 7 babysitters watching over them  :wink:

Good to see you are back on your old manners, "we take all the big fiefs, and our minions are granted mighty villages if they promise their support"  :lol:
At least greys have the decency to give away some usable fiefs the their minions :wink:
MINIONS hahaahahah MINIONS  :D :D :D why dont you shut the fuck up once and for all in the cold front alliance EVERYONE i repeat EVERYONE serves to no one ... we(the Wolves) are just taking from the rich and giving it to the poor after this we are helping them with the trade and the gear ... when you know nothing about something just pls dont talk and be quiet like a good gentleman   :)

Offline Haboe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: July 31, 2013, 11:29:18 am »
MINIONS hahaahahah MINIONS  :D :D :D why dont you shut the fuck up once and for all in the cold front alliance EVERYONE i repeat EVERYONE serves to no one ... we(the Wolves) are just taking from the rich and giving it to the poor after this we are helping them with the trade and the gear ... when you know nothing about something just pls dont talk and be quiet like a good gentleman   :)

You had 3 of the bigger cfa factions walk out on you last time you kept all the castles and towns to yourself, you still didn't get yruma back from that revolt, when will you learn?  :rolleyes:

Offline ProLuX

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: July 31, 2013, 11:34:33 am »
You had 3 of the bigger cfa factions walk out on you last time you kept all the castles and towns to yourself, you still didn't get yruma back from that revolt, when will you learn?  :rolleyes:
no when you will learn that when you have nothing to say just shut up instead of posting some random shitty posts, we payed in blood for this castles and towns and theyr our proof that we are owning you, we can give castle/town for other clan but this clans are too small and i think that it is enough for them one or two villages   :)

Offline Herkkutatti666

• Duke
  • Renown: 585
  • Infamy: 285
  • cRPG Player
  • Rips pärs
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: July 31, 2013, 11:42:33 am »
+1
no when you will learn that when you have nothing to say just shut up instead of posting some random shitty posts, we payed in blood for this castles and towns and theyr our proof that we are owning you, we can give castle/town for other clan but this clans are too small and i think that it is enough for them one or two villages   :)
Haboe is just seeking to get some infamy and attention with his provocation posts

Offline Tuetensuppe

• Event Manager
  • Renown: 1057
  • Infamy: 88
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Tuetensuppe Tojtensoup_throwing_spoons Merc_cry_me_a_soup
« Reply #305 on: July 31, 2013, 11:43:52 am »
haboe stop arguing with them about the past and former actions, even about former strat...
they dont know anything a part from what they believe to know and they dont want to know anything a part from what they believe to know!

greetings

Quote from: Gnjus
yes thats the problem, no more nice clans, everyone acts like theyre the real thing but all are just greedy backstabbing arrogant sons of bitches

Offline ProLuX

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: July 31, 2013, 11:54:11 am »
haboe stop arguing with them about the past and former actions, even about former strat...
they dont know anything a part from what they believe to know and they dont want to know anything a part from what they believe to know!

greetings
Rly ??!!Do you want to know in what i believe i believe in the good ally relationships but you Mercs proved me that there always have idiots, my old friendots and layers. When I was in SoA we thought that you are friendly towards us, I also thought so when the Nords tryed to attack us you didnt gave a fuck about what going on with us instead we had to give you some fiefs and to vote Blueberrymuffin to become owner of Alburq castle, and we all did it like a fools. But now my eyes are open and i see some random shits which dont deserve to be part from the strat because they dont give a fuck about theyr ally and Haboe is talking about minions ... rly??!! are you serious ??!!

Offline belda

• Knight
  • Renown: 42
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
  • Matando guiris, como siempre.
    • View Profile
    • NovaSimulatio
  • Faction: Brigand
  • Game nicks: Otta
  • IRC nick: Steam: Belda
« Reply #307 on: July 31, 2013, 11:59:48 am »
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=4640  :twisted:

ATTENTION! EXCLUSIVE OFFER!

Wercheg with 2032 population FOR SALE
(click to show/hide)

I offer 300k now.  And 500k more when I have xD

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #308 on: July 31, 2013, 12:00:17 pm »
+9
Thats simply what happens when you have more fiefs then active stratplayers ;)
The shame if you have let us keep it that long :lol:

Despite lack of time or experience i think most of my members did a great job defending their fiefs.

And if you decribe it like that, I would like to compare it to wolves:
1 pro leader (kinny) and a bunch of pups can do ok, a bunch of pups with pup leaders can't do anything but a backstab while having 7 babysitters watching over them  :wink:

Good to see you are back on your old manners, "we take all the big fiefs, and our minions are granted mighty villages if they promise their support"  :lol:
At least greys have the decency to give away some usable fiefs the their minions :wink:

Former merc fiefs:
Rivacheg, Bulugha castle, Sargoth, Mazen, Bazeck, Vezin, Jayek, Fearichen, Odasan, Ruvar, Udinidad, Fenada and Vayejag - you think you are doing ok there Hobbit?

The plan of attack, the campaign against you, the coordination of the clans, the scouting of targets/characters for 3 weeks or so before thattack was actually planned by these pups u speak of.....id say we are doing ok even with Kinn gone, wouldnt you?

And again Haboe - Mercs, Risens, Bros, Blackfists also suddenly attacked us from out of nowhere......how well did that campaign go after 4 weeks of war? You took one fief.....Julius Caesar would be envyous of your mighty strategic mind Hobbit really.....

Cant you see that most guys just laugh at your posts? The facts are in front of them, you loose almost every battle, u failed tottally when you attacked us earlier, you failed totally when defending your fiefs or trying to counter us. Despite all that big boy talk of yours, all those fiefs u had, all those troops u still have, all that gold u had you just failed.

But, its fun reading your posts, you are like a politician trying to fend of reality  :mrgreen:

PAYBACK IS A BITCH ISNT IT?

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Strudog

• Marshall
  • Renown: 922
  • Infamy: 361
  • A Dog
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Britfag
  • Game nicks: Strudog
« Reply #309 on: July 31, 2013, 12:19:35 pm »
This is the internet.
Men are men
Women are men
Little girls are FBI agents.
Those are the rules no?

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: July 31, 2013, 12:44:34 pm »
+4
You just wont understand,

We didnt DO this ourselfs (cotgs, ecurcheurs, baldes, kapis, Fisdnars, Karluks)
We PLANNED it ourselfs (made maps, selected targets, scouting fiefs/characters)
We DO lead our own battles (3 totally before this war unproven commanders - Overlord, Woody and me)
We DONT get gear from the GO
We DO get huge rostersupport (started getting that when u attacked us in the last war, so mostly your doing)
We DO make our own armies, grinding bying and so on

The Greys have made THE difference, without them at Dhirim when we started the campaign we wouldnt have succeeded, and we wouldnt have tried - we attacked when it was most efficient to do so
We MADE our own decision to attack by voting
We were NOT asked by the Greys to attack

Your war against us made this happen, just like Brede, Rogue and Casi told you. Why should we stay in an alliance, where one of the major powers just say outright that they hate our guts and that they want you gone. If you would have just not attacked, we would have been fighting side by side now Strudog, we wouldnt have gotten to know the guys in the UIF and you wouldnt be in the situation ur in now.

Action - Reaction

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #311 on: July 31, 2013, 12:59:46 pm »
+8
It's truly amazing that "the best clan in Europe", which has so incredibly much of tickets and money, so powerful and wealthy allies, gets the shit out of a nightmare. Over the past four weeks, Apostates lost 50 600 tickets (dead, not lost!) nevertheless they still have 90 000 in fiefs. In fact, I don't remember when you won strategically important battle. Probably never. Your ability to conduct diplomacy reaches the bottom, prediction of our movements on a map doesn't exist. Just a disaster. Big mouth and an empty head is not enough. Attempts to explain your incompetence by dishonesty of someone else is your old and only line of defense. Don't look for excuses, you've got a terrible beating from Wolves, we're just helping them  :wink:  Call for Nocti and Pussy, because you totally can't handle whole this situation  :twisted:

Offline Erasmas

• Earl
  • Renown: 483
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The crows had come
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Erasmas_the_Grey
« Reply #312 on: July 31, 2013, 01:23:23 pm »
+14
WARNING: SPAM *** WARNING: SPAM ***WARNING: SPAM ***WARNING: SPAM *** WARNING: SPAM *** WARNING: SPAM *** WARNING: SPAM

(subtitles for The Melee Gaming Team : THIS is spam. Inside: One liners, inappropriate links from youtube, and NO RP at all  :D :D :D

Actual message:

Sorry guys, but this "minion" post of Haboe opened some weird connotations in my mind  :D :D :D :D

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

ENJOY  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
(and don't treat all this shit too serious  :D)

Offline Haboe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: July 31, 2013, 01:40:37 pm »
You just wont understand,

We didnt DO this ourselfs (cotgs, ecurcheurs, baldes, kapis, Fisdnars, Karluks)
We PLANNED it ourselfs (made maps, selected targets, scouting fiefs/characters)
We DO lead our own battles (3 totally before this war unproven commanders - Overlord, Woody and me)
We DONT get gear from the GO
We DO get huge rostersupport (started getting that when u attacked us in the last war, so mostly your doing)
We DO make our own armies, grinding bying and so on

The Greys have made THE difference, without them at Dhirim when we started the campaign we wouldnt have succeeded, and we wouldnt have tried - we attacked when it was most efficient to do so
We MADE our own decision to attack by voting
We were NOT asked by the Greys to attack

Your war against us made this happen, just like Brede, Rogue and Casi told you. Why should we stay in an alliance, where one of the major powers just say outright that they hate our guts and that they want you gone. If you would have just not attacked, we would have been fighting side by side now Strudog, we wouldnt have gotten to know the guys in the UIF and you wouldnt be in the situation ur in now.

Action - Reaction

You still don't seem to know that its kinngrimm that took the first aggression in that war :rolleyes:
CFA party fell apart because a lot of your members blabbed about kinny's plans, and therefore they failed, still resulting in a war but not in kinns favour. Then kinny left, ppl started feeling sorry for the wolves, so peace was negotiated. For this very reason i told you i don't want you there, simply because wolves can't resist a backstab. Fail of judgement by casi who pushed for peace anyway,

You may have your laughs on the forum, i'll have mine ladderpulting wolves and greys off the walls  :lol:

And +1 to erasmas there  :lol:

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: July 31, 2013, 01:58:28 pm »
If it was Kinngrimm Haboe, you still failed the diplomacy, the war could have ended right then and there when Kinngrimm left but you couldnt make it happen - so you failed

You should have gone all the way and wiped us, or stopped the war when Kinngrimm left. Instead you did some in the middle solution which didnt benefit anyone except the UIF.

CFA was Kinngrimms work, we work differently, we dont demand anything back from what we have given away - nothing, zip nada - if they want to help we like it if not its their decision

And if u still think that Wolves members have backstabb in their blood or something you are more than hilarious - all guys in all clans are more or less alike - young guys old guys, guys with families or guys sitting in basements alone never seing the sun

If you only could say - yes, we made the mistakes that lead up to this situation instead of blaming everything and everyone but yourselfs - u had all the tools m8 and you didnt work em right - no biggie

See you on the walls Hobbit  :mrgreen: