Author Topic: Dirty filthy scallywag neckbeards  (Read 818 times)

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1322
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Arys_TheDrunkenPeasant
Dirty filthy scallywag neckbeards
« on: July 12, 2013, 10:12:16 am »
Here I am, doing well as a peasant with 65g max upkeep. Jealous folk with try hard gear come along, witness my abilities, and instead of asking for proper council on how to increase their ability, they decide to slay me to feel better about their miserable selves.

This was an intentional execution, that was most likely planned out for 5 minutes while they were dead the previous round. I was first head slashed by neckbeard #1 Prayamantus, and was then swiftly followed by the killing blow given by the uneducated # 2 Kadafi_MB.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Here is the screen of their wounding, they don't need to hit me 5 times as I am a peasant, it only takes two.

And here is evidence thereafter that I am indeed doing better than their try hard neckbeards, in which they tried to thwart.

My final conclusion that is if you are feeling less than well endowed, you should not take it out on better people in lesser garb. This results in yourself losing character, and joining the tomb of the neckbeards. I hope justice is swift and without mercy.

Offline Armycook_of_KSantiago

• Count
  • Renown: 188
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
  • No mercy! No retreat! No remorse!
    • View Profile
Re: Dirty filthy scallywag neckbeards
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2013, 10:16:50 am »
I can prove that what Arys said was true. Shortly after spawn, he took a Cleaver to the face by Kadafi_MB, then he died. But its probably because he's neckbeard's length makes people jealous....
Dinner is served!
(click to show/hide)

Offline Tinoshi

• Knight
  • Renown: 31
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2013, 10:19:31 am »
I am a witness to this evil act, Arysoakheart is a humble peasant who does what he can to destroy his enemies on the battlefield. These dirty little neckbeards as Arys says did indeed slay him at the beginning of the round for no reason, but there is NO EXCUSE for purposely slaying your Cumrades on the battlefield.

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2013, 12:40:15 pm »
Prayamantus This being your second ban you will be issue a 12 ban for blanked tking at spawn

Kadafi_MB  This is your fifth ban on record for teamkilling you will receive 36hr ban.

Now quit teamkilling the peasant just being he more effective then you in battle

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars