Author Topic: Murder Boner Diplomat  (Read 3184 times)

Offline Swifteye234

• Knight
  • Renown: 48
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Rainbow Shirelings
  • Game nicks: PRO_Jar_of_Diplomacy
Murder Boner Diplomat
« on: July 10, 2013, 01:53:21 am »
+17
My name is Jar and my words hold meaning
Lamk: Swift invite me to the Steam Pro Group
Я|Swiftpanda: call me big daddy
Lamk: K
Lamk: ty Big Daddy :P

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
Re: Murder Boner Diplomat
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2013, 03:49:06 am »
+32
Joe was masturbating in his room.

A carrier pigeon landed on window sill, interrupting his happy-time.

He stared at it for a long while, his hand dripping moisturizer onto the floor. "You'll do," he said. Then he lunged, snatching up the helpless bird, his hand like the eagle's claw. "PLEASURE ME, MESSENGER!"

The bird slid over his dick like a glove.

A few pumps, and it was all over. The animal's eyes bulged, and it exploded, like a little sex grenade, showering Joe with feathers and semen.

Matey burst into the room. "Joe!" he said, "Did you hear about MB's new..." His voice trailed off as he took in the scene before him. He saw Joe sitting on his bed side, covered in semen and feathers with a bird carcass in hand, it's flesh peeled away from the head like a banana. Matey made confused noises, a series of "Uh's" and "W-what's?".

Joe slowly raised a finger to his lips. "Ssssh."

Matey stepped out.
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline Lemon

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Lemon Company
  • Game nicks: #Free Lemon 2012
  • IRC nick: Lemon
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2013, 03:50:02 am »
Lul.
Lemon Luther King JR, has a dream, where all trolls are treated with fairness and equality. Lemon's want to be able to vote, and ride in the front of the bus, and drink from the same fountain that we do. Please right this inequality

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2013, 05:04:37 am »
+16

He stared at it for a long while, his hand dripping moisturizer onto the floor. "You'll do," he said. Then he lunged, snatching up the helpless bird, his hand like the eagle's claw. "PLEASURE ME, MESSENGER!"

A few pumps, and it was all over. The animal's eyes bulged, and it exploded, like a little sex grenade, showering Joe with feathers and semen.

Matey burst into the room. "Joe!" he said, "Did you hear about MB's new..." His voice trailed off as he took in the scene before him. He saw Joe sitting on his bed side, covered in semen and feathers with a bird carcass in hand, it's flesh peeled away from the head like a banana. Matey made confused noises, a series of "Uh's" and "W-what's?".

Matey stepped out.

Kesh saw Matey stumble into the room nearly tripping over the shitbucket with his wooden peg leg gasping for air.  "What's wrong, matey?  Parrot got your tongue?"  Kesh couldn't tell if Matey groaned in pain or at how bad the joke was, either way, didn't matter, Kesh knew that even if no one laughed, the jokes were still funny.  Kesh grew more concerned though at the sight of Matey's pale face as he collapsed to the floor.  The only words came out in gasps, "bird", "joe".  Bird didn't sound that omnious but joe could only mean more rogueish behavior by the wizard in residence - the man who spoke to animals and made horses fly.  Kesh propped Matey up in a chair and rushed to joe's room to find out what was wrong.  Bursting in - all that was seen was a naked man overed in sticky feathers clucking while waving his elbows like a chicken and waggling his ass covered in feathers jumping out the window.  "Wait, no, don't leave us master wizard," yelled Kesh, but it was too late as a loud splash was heard from the moat below.  Thankfully joe had chosen only to fly away straight down, Kesh wouldn't know what to do without the wizard to help direct the kingdom to prosperity and the multiplication of the amazing coursers the kingdom was known for.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 204
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the qt crew
  • Game nicks: Kreczor_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Kreczor
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2013, 01:02:34 pm »
My name is Jar and my words hold meaning
This is going to be exciting.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tojo

• Earl
  • Renown: 490
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
  • Long Live NA_1
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, HoC, Acre, MB, HG, Beserks
  • Game nicks: _Tojo, Drew_Brees, Tijo
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2013, 08:01:33 pm »
+2
joe didnt even get to read the message before he popped his pigeon. Next time send a messenger turkey or messenger ostrich.

Offline Jarold

• Marshall
  • Renown: 987
  • Infamy: 142
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "Always wear more armor than the guy next to you."
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarold
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2013, 09:54:13 pm »
+1
Imposter.

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2013, 10:13:28 pm »
+1
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2013, 02:21:33 am »
+1
This thread only has 8 posts in it (9 now), and it is already full of so much win.
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

Offline Johammeth

• King
  • Renown: 1077
  • Infamy: 81
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ConnectiKUTT
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2013, 04:08:22 am »
+17
It was a magical morning for ChirpChirp. He opened his eyes for the first time, and finally got to see Mother Pidgeon, the endless source of regurgitated worms and loving coos that had sustained him since he escaped his shell. He finally knew what the great nurturing force in his life looked like. For the first time, he was not afraid when she flew away for the day, sure that she would soon return.

ChirpChirp and his sibling were too young to fly--though they were all desperate to try--so they were stuck in the nest and passed the time in their usual manner: gossiping about which chick had the fluffiest down-coat, and debating what kind of food was best to eat. They agreed that worms were tastiest, followed by grasshoppers, and then ants. Squeaky, the runt of the litter, normally would have insisted that they should all eat sticks, but he was half dead in a corner of the nest, feebly mouthing a twig in a rather depressing bid for nutrition. He looked pathetic, like the bugs that they so often ate, and ChirpChirp caught himself wondering what his brother might taste like.

It was an unsettling thought, ChirpChirp realized, brought on by hunger.

Why was he hungry?

Why was there no food?

Where, he shuddered, where is Mother Pidgeon?

The wind soon brought him his answer, in the form of a  feather floating majestically in the air. It drifted lazily towards their home-tree, before finally landing in their nest. Curious, ChirpChirp went to investigate the strange object. He smelled the feather, and quickly identified it as his mother's, but something was wrong. It was besmattered and besmirched and begrimed with a foul concoction of red and white slime that smelled vaguely like his dying brother. ChirpChirp new, instantly, that Mother Pidgeon was dead and the chicks would have to fend for themselves if they wanted to survive.

ChirpChirp stepped to the edge of the nest and tested his wings; they would barely respond to his commands. He thought about trying to fly anyway, taking the fell plunge and killing himself, but then he remembered that he had a special brother to take care of, and changed his mind.

He made a plan.

"Brothers and sisters," he announced to his 5 able nestmates, "This is a sign from Mother Pidgeon. We are to fly away and join her in the land of Grasshoppers and Worms."

They muttered nervously.

"This is our time to fly!" he exhorted them. "This is our time to soar through the heavens and become true birds!"

They stirred more vigorously, and Squeaky opened an eye.

"THERE WILL BE WORMS!" He cried.

Mad with hunger, they let out an emboldened chorus of CHEEPS, climbed to the edge of the nest, and jumped. Even Squeaky tried, but CheepCheep stopped him. "You're to weak, dear brother. Just go rest," he said. He watched them fall and--for a faint second--thought that the wind would whisk them away to safety. Merciless gravity soon took over and smashed their frail bodies against the ground. He sat there for a time, just looking at their corpses until eventually the sight of so much uneaten flesh made him hungry.

Finally alone with his brother, ChirpChirp turned to face Squeaky, slobbering at the beak, and hoped that he wouldn't taste like sticks...

-fin-

JOE YOU MONSTER LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 04:26:32 am by Johammeth »

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2013, 05:53:05 am »
+4
It was a magical morning for ChirpChirp. He opened his eyes for the first time, and finally got to see Mother Pidgeon, the endless source of regurgitated worms and loving coos that had sustained him since he escaped his shell. He finally knew what the great nurturing force in his life looked like. For the first time, he was not afraid when she flew away for the day, sure that she would soon return.

ChirpChirp and his sibling were too young to fly--though they were all desperate to try--so they were stuck in the nest and passed the time in their usual manner: gossiping about which chick had the fluffiest down-coat, and debating what kind of food was best to eat. They agreed that worms were tastiest, followed by grasshoppers, and then ants. Squeaky, the runt of the litter, normally would have insisted that they should all eat sticks, but he was half dead in a corner of the nest, feebly mouthing a twig in a rather depressing bid for nutrition. He looked pathetic, like the bugs that they so often ate, and ChirpChirp caught himself wondering what his brother might taste like.

It was an unsettling thought, ChirpChirp realized, brought on by hunger.

Why was he hungry?

Why was there no food?

Where, he shuddered, where is Mother Pidgeon?

The wind soon brought him his answer, in the form of a  feather floating majestically in the air. It drifted lazily towards their home-tree, before finally landing in their nest. Curious, ChirpChirp went to investigate the strange object. He smelled the feather, and quickly identified it as his mother's, but something was wrong. It was besmattered and besmirched and begrimed with a foul concoction of red and white slime that smelled vaguely like his dying brother. ChirpChirp new, instantly, that Mother Pidgeon was dead and the chicks would have to fend for themselves if they wanted to survive.

ChirpChirp stepped to the edge of the nest and tested his wings; they would barely respond to his commands. He thought about trying to fly anyway, taking the fell plunge and killing himself, but then he remembered that he had a special brother to take care of, and changed his mind.

He made a plan.

"Brothers and sisters," he announced to his 5 able nestmates, "This is a sign from Mother Pidgeon. We are to fly away and join her in the land of Grasshoppers and Worms."

They muttered nervously.

"This is our time to fly!" he exhorted them. "This is our time to soar through the heavens and become true birds!"

They stirred more vigorously, and Squeaky opened an eye.

"THERE WILL BE WORMS!" He cried.

Mad with hunger, they let out an emboldened chorus of CHEEPS, climbed to the edge of the nest, and jumped. Even Squeaky tried, but CheepCheep stopped him. "You're to weak, dear brother. Just go rest," he said. He watched them fall and--for a faint second--thought that the wind would whisk them away to safety. Merciless gravity soon took over and smashed their frail bodies against the ground. He sat there for a time, just looking at their corpses until eventually the sight of so much uneaten flesh made him hungry.

Finally alone with his brother, ChirpChirp turned to face Squeaky, slobbering at the beak, and hoped that he wouldn't taste like sticks...

-fin-

JOE YOU MONSTER LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE

Brafuckingvo
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2013, 08:51:08 am »
+2
not gonna lie.. i thought it was going to be table erotica and skipped it until i saw tanken's praise... then i went back and read it. Beautiful.

Offline Huey Newton

• Duke
  • Renown: 555
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Huey_Newton
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2013, 06:10:27 am »
+1

Matey stepped out.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2013, 04:09:50 pm »
Why does Huey keep quoting Joe without any commentary added?

Huey the game is still great, you're missing out. Try smoking some greenery before playing, you wont' rage as hard or take it as super cereal.
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2013, 04:58:16 pm »
+1
Huey still plays. He get's all his play-time in on "my" account.

"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG