Author Topic: Invincibility cheat  (Read 600 times)

Offline BushWookie

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Invincibility cheat
« on: May 07, 2011, 10:25:10 pm »
Member from blackrose Sir_Izekial was abusing this bug and was sitting on the node killing everyone until they won and did it 1 more time. As soon as a admin came into the server to punish him he logged out. http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/542892729532293800/69700AE78BC248D13E9BB2C2AC2E3C4925BD9A0F/

Dude looks like a pin cushion

Was told you can get this bug on accident...we all know you have to try to do a certain trick in order to make it happen, just doesn't happen. But lets toy with the ideal that it was a accident...He still exploited it and greifed many people while bugged.

Offline Life

• Marshall
  • Renown: 763
  • Infamy: 281
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mod is dead.
  • Game nicks: Assassin_Life, Efil, iK_Life
Re: Invincibility cheat
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2011, 12:30:43 am »
its a glitch, happens to people occasionally and most people abuse it, was he aware that its fixed by going to spectator then re-joining the team?
Assassin Video
My custom crosshair
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Sphinxer

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: _Sphinx_
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2011, 02:25:22 am »
Saldy most of them dont wanna go to Spec and lose their multiplier. It s more of a curse than a blessing ( you either lose your multiplier or get kicked if you dont go spec)

Offline Izekial

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Sir_Izekial_Astralis
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2011, 02:45:14 am »
Hey you do realize there was 2 people that got that glitch that game? He was the one exploiting the glitch. I had no idea until I reached the flagroom and wasn't taking damage. I immediately walked away from the flag to not disturb the outcome while the other guy was doing the exploiting. Don't get me confused with someone who actually was trying to ruin the game.

I apologize if it pissed you off but if you angled the camera to the right and took a screenshot of the flag you would've seen the other guys going ham on the others while actually on the flag.

Once again I apologize it was my first time ever getting the strange glitch I didn't know how to handle it properly without losing my multiplier.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 02:49:05 am by Izekial »
I go by one code, The Code of Chivalry.

Offline Sphinxer

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: _Sphinx_
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2011, 04:51:28 am »
As an harsh admin toward leechers, if you walk out from the battle to keep your multiplier because of the bug, i wouldnt take action against you since I understand that bug is a curse and you're doing something fair to avoid ruining others' fun. In battle server you must join spec though.

Offline Nindur

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northern Empire Rebellion
  • Game nicks: N1nd3r9
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2011, 04:56:33 am »
The apology is good enough for me. If you are caught using it again you will be banned.