Author Topic: Ban Request : DL_Anders  (Read 1111 times)

Offline Allers

• Count
  • Renown: 292
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player
  • Ca$hville
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ca$hville Records, Ruff Ryders
  • Game nicks: Allers, Young Buck, DMX
  • IRC nick: Allers
Ban Request : DL_Anders
« on: July 08, 2013, 03:21:22 am »
hit him 2 times before as well but my record button was too late
Ca$hville 615

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
Re: Ban Request : DL_Anders
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2013, 03:47:32 am »
Sigh, ok since he's dredging this up from 1 week 2 weeks ago.(to fit his agenda, might I add)

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=4180
This was the battle. I was building something there, and the TKOV guy said, I'm breaking this. I told him no. THis battle had no commander as Kesh got power outaged and never made it. I told him, multiple times, not to break it. He continued to break it, and I tried to stop him from breaking it  by standing behind him blocking it, and then attempting kicks and nudges, before I hit him. I failed as you can OBVIOUSLY see.

Also, please check the logs for the Chaos v FCC battle. He TH me and I reported him for it and he starts insulting me in chat(even though he always reports me). Some time after that, he posts this thread. I do believe allers is a fuking troll and wanting to  get me banned cause I reported him.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2013, 04:17:07 am by Lt_Anders »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Allers

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Ca$hville
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2013, 03:57:03 am »
yes exactly why i made this post after you med me today u must be a psychic xdxdxdxd
Ca$hville 615

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2013, 04:00:17 am »
yes exactly why i made this post after you med me today u must be a psychic xdxdxdxd

So he doesn't edit it.

Offline Allers

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Ca$hville
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2013, 04:01:41 am »
edit wat
Ca$hville 615

Offline Kelugarn

• Marshall
  • Renown: 936
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • #̪͎̳̭̰͓͙ͯ͗̇͘ͅͅ1̢ͨ̈̆̓ͮ͐̌͏̪̦͓̣ ̽̇ͫ҉̸͕̻͙͖̮̹ͅN̡̥̭͖͙ͮ͊͡
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Froyo The Wizard
  • IRC nick: #FreeArys2012
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2013, 02:26:59 am »
Looking at the logs Anders's story holds up, he was trying to prevent the construction site from being destroyed during a strategus battle. Considering how Bohmaster didn't report ANY of the team wounds that Anders inflicted it is reasonable to assume that they were all justified within the strat battle. I will however say that this type of behavior should be avoided if possible, but sometimes there are no commanders or admins on to prevent situations like these.

What's more compelling is that you, Allers, have decided to report a team wound that didn't happen to you over a week after it happened. Checking the logs from the second battle that Anders mentioned shows you calling Anders a troll after he control-m's you for a team wound that happens to coincide with the posting of this thread all too well.

Based on the extra information provided by the logs and how Bohmaster himself did not make this thread I'm closing the ban request on the grounds that it is facetious and petty.

Considering all the evidence it appears to be an attempt to get someone revenge banned, and in light of another one of these requests by you Allers I have this to say as a warning: Cut the bullshit and stop making these types of ban requests. The Admin team isn't here to back you up in internet fights or punish people you don't like. Stop wasting our time or you will be punished.