Author Topic: DTV Characters Picture  (Read 2404 times)

Offline MountedRhader

• Count
  • Renown: 222
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player
  • Farewell, I am free
    • View Profile
DTV Characters Picture
« on: July 07, 2013, 06:15:04 am »
+19
Hello again, ladies and gentlemen. I've been taking some long transport rides of late, and trains don't go so fast, so I figured I'd occupy my time with another DTV-themed art picture. Huzzah! The inspiration for this idea came from Alliedint, an AUS friend found on NA DTV servers.

He said something like "You're like the lord, Demiok is like the knight, and Im like the peasant that carries your packs lol". This made me want to draw it all out, to show each regular DTV character how I see them. I thought what a crazy idea! but I promised myself I'd do it regardless, and I'm the kind of guy who keeps his word, who finishes what he starts.

And I have. I started drawing with a simple notebook and pencil and within about 2 days I had everyone drawn out, from memory alone. I went on to scan them, edit & color them in gimp 2.8, and put the individual drawings altogether on one backdrop.

So here you are:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I didn't spend a whole lot of time making the metal and such look shiny, etc, I wanted this one to look whimsical. I succeeded in that, no doubt. If something about your character is wrong, off, keep in mind I did this from memory, bear with me.

In this photo (L - R): Cyper, Conquistador_Ermax, Gladiatrix_Demiok, Conquistadors_Lemikz, Desire_of_Chaos, Kazy, Mike_Defender, Superfluous_Steven, Alliedint, Solaire_of_Astora, TheTeutonicPaladin (Me), LawlCats, Leekfan, Hephaestion (Sir_Andrew), Swadian_Recruit (Mili7ia), Hoc_Ranger_Slammy, Happyphantom, HoC_Kingsguard_Jona, Wickedwimp,

and HoC_Yeoman_Zesharpe is chilling in the snowy backround with Vivi.

« Last Edit: July 08, 2013, 05:24:13 pm by TheDashingRogue »

Offline Tavuk_Bey

• Earl
  • Renown: 409
  • Infamy: 233
  • cRPG Player
  • herrroo, my näym iz bokkkseee änd i'm fukken ugry
    • View Profile
  • Faction: bashibazouk, the official jihad clan
  • Game nicks: tavuk
  • IRC nick: Minister of Shitstorm
Re: DTV Characters Picture
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2013, 10:13:18 am »

(click to show/hide)

roast and roast again until lambs become kebab

Offline Ikarus

• King
  • Renown: 1470
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Your favourite Schnitzel
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Ikarooz, CrossBowbimbo
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2013, 10:38:33 am »
+1
I like  8-)

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2013, 11:31:50 am »
+1
Wow, awesome. cRPG art, best art.

Offline The Wicked Reach

• Knight
  • Renown: 41
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Wix, Wick
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2013, 08:33:50 pm »
+1
Very Nice.  I just can't believe you did all this from memory!  I'm having difficulty putting names to at least half, I'm used to looking at ppl's banner.  Kudos. 

Gonna print it and put it on my wall :D

haha, Desi's pointing at your awesomeness.

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2013, 03:58:11 am »
+3
I must admit, this was definitely worth the 10min cellphone download time.

The amount of lolz contained in this one picture is great.  I especially like the little details you added... koala bears, gay pride and finnish bracelets (and a boomerang?)... its priceless. And of course its great to see you being modest as usual.

And its just like Slammy to "graffiti" the fence and then place the evidence near me.

Also, since this is how you view everyone, I am curious to know what i have done to deserve a Joker-esque scar-smile. And also i want to know how you know what desire looks like without a helmet. Rumor has it she always wears a veil to hide her hideous features.

One last comment (i could go on, you know but i will limit my ranting for your benefit)... sharpe is no pansy archer... he likes getting his hands dirty like the rest of us and should be photoshopped* in the front with the HoC crew.  :D

Overall, great job and looking forward to seeing more DTV related artwork.

*I realize you don't use photoshop but it sounds better to use it as a verb than saying "editted."

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Sir_Hans

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Beached_Dolphin, Sir_Hans
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2013, 06:08:59 am »
+1
The guy on bottom left is wearing what appears to be... a rainbow bracelet and high heels.  :shock:

Offline MountedRhader

• Count
  • Renown: 222
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player
  • Farewell, I am free
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2013, 07:05:56 am »

(click to show/hide)

Why would you downvote this? Is it because you're Turkish and I'm German? Meh.

The amount of lolz contained in this one picture is great.  I especially like the little details you added... koala bears, gay pride and finnish bracelets (and a boomerang?)... its priceless. And of course its great to see you being modest as usual.

And its just like Slammy to "graffiti" the fence and then place the evidence near me.

Also, since this is how you view everyone, I am curious to know what i have done to deserve a Joker-esque scar-smile. And also i want to know how you know what desire looks like without a helmet. Rumor has it she always wears a veil to hide her hideous features.

One last comment (i could go on, you know but i will limit my ranting for your benefit)... sharpe is no pansy archer... he likes getting his hands dirty like the rest of us and should be photoshopped* in the front with the HoC crew.  :D

Overall, great job and looking forward to seeing more DTV related artwork.

*I realize you don't use photoshop but it sounds better to use it as a verb than saying "editted."

Yeah, the little things are the things that count. And yes, I know, I hold modesty very close to my heart, I don't view it as a weakness at all.

I like how you noticed the fence, did that on purpose. And your face isn't Jokeresque.

You're not that funny.

Nah but seriously, I just made you with higher cheekbones, not a scar. And no Desire is not hideous IRL or in-game. I've seen her in-game face btw, it's just a normal tanned woman face. She's German IRL so I drew her as Germanic.

And I agree, sharpe is no Panzy. He's the only one focused on V and doing the dirty work of Guarding V that I usually get stuck with. Thanks for the comment, your ranting is tolerated when it is positive towards my work.

I must admit, this was definitely worth the 10min cellphone download time.

Yes, Jona. Give in to the light. Admit. Surrender to my will.

I like  8-)

Thanks man! I like your avatar.

Wow, awesome. cRPG art, best art.

Agreed, I find it stimulating.

The guy on bottom left is wearing what appears to be... a rainbow bracelet and high heels.  :shock:

Ermax.

'Nuff said.

Very Nice.  I just can't believe you did all this from memory!  I'm having difficulty putting names to at least half, I'm used to looking at ppl's banner.  Kudos. 

Gonna print it and put it on my wall :D

haha, Desi's pointing at your awesomeness.

I've been told I have a good memory among other things! :D I am flattered! Really, print!?

And yes, Desire was really nice to me, I appreciate it and do my best to return the favor.. Your comments are always so positive and well-thought out. Thanks for your presence.

Cheers, Wicked! :)

And thanks everyone else for your responses. I read every one of them and always get back to you.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2013, 04:32:56 pm by TheDashingRogue »

Offline Tavuk_Bey

• Earl
  • Renown: 409
  • Infamy: 233
  • cRPG Player
  • herrroo, my näym iz bokkkseee änd i'm fukken ugry
    • View Profile
  • Faction: bashibazouk, the official jihad clan
  • Game nicks: tavuk
  • IRC nick: Minister of Shitstorm
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2013, 09:06:05 pm »
Why would you downvote this? Is it because you're Turkish and I'm German? Meh.

Yeah, the little things are the things that count. And yes, I know, I hold modesty very close to my heart, I don't view it as a weakness at all.

I like how you noticed the fence, did that on purpose. And your face isn't Jokeresque.

You're not that funny.

Nah but seriously, I just made you with higher cheekbones, not a scar. And no Desire is not hideous IRL or in-game. I've seen her in-game face btw, it's just a normal tanned woman face. She's German IRL so I drew her as Germanic.

And I agree, sharpe is no Panzy. He's the only one focused on V and doing the dirty work of Guarding V that I usually get stuck with. Thanks for the comment, your ranting is tolerated when it is positive towards my work.

Yes, Jona. Give in to the light. Admit. Surrender to my will.

Thanks man! I like your avatar.

Agreed, I find it stimulating.

Ermax.

'Nuff said.

I've been told I have a good memory among other things! :D I am flattered! Really, print!?

And yes, Desire was really nice to me, I appreciate it and do my best to return the favor.. Your comments are always so positive and well-thought out. Thanks for your presence.

Cheers, Wicked! :)

And thanks everyone else for your responses. I read every one of them and always get back to you.

i thought u were a murrikan :(

roast and roast again until lambs become kebab

Offline Sharpe

• Duke
  • Renown: 619
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player
  • I like Sheep.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wales
  • Game nicks: Sharpe, Llewllyn
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2013, 03:06:30 am »
I like how the most prominent thing about me is my Green and Purple Hose. Overall this picture is a 10/10 and therefore deserves

http://mybfolder.com/picture.php?ref=3&id=1711

“I like the cover," he said. "Don't Panic. It's the first helpful or intelligible thing anybody's said to me all day.”

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2013, 06:01:05 am »
I like how the most prominent thing about me is my Green and Purple Hose. Overall this picture is a 10/10 and therefore deserves

http://mybfolder.com/picture.php?ref=3&id=1711

Lol its funny cuz all i noticed about you was the fact he got your peasant socks correct... ur a damn pleb who cant afford a matching pair and must resort to stealing fabric used to wipe a nobles ass to make your stockings! Drop the yeoman tag and see ur fortune rise at once!

(click to show/hide)

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Sharpe

• Duke
  • Renown: 619
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player
  • I like Sheep.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wales
  • Game nicks: Sharpe, Llewllyn
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2013, 12:12:29 pm »
Lol its funny cuz all i noticed about you was the fact he got your peasant socks correct... ur a damn pleb who cant afford a matching pair and must resort to stealing fabric used to wipe a nobles ass to make your stockings! Drop the yeoman tag and see ur fortune rise at once!

(click to show/hide)

HEY its not that crap you Nobles use, its a nice homespun wool. Very soft Very nice. I mean I one day hope to have just plain purple hose and and plain green hose. Segregate the Colors!

“I like the cover," he said. "Don't Panic. It's the first helpful or intelligible thing anybody's said to me all day.”

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2013, 06:02:52 am »
Haha, Just seen this... had a good laugh, nice picture.

Offline Le_Mikz

• Knight
  • Renown: 58
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: -
  • Game nicks: LeMikz
  • IRC nick: LeMikz
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2013, 04:20:28 am »
 Lol so funny.... :::D
I just saw this now first time..
 You are artist ::D

Offline Clockworkkiller

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 872
  • Infamy: 573
  • cRPG Player
  • I shit dopamine
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Clockworkkiller
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2013, 06:07:03 am »
DICKS
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 06:10:44 am by Clockworkkiller »
You are a horrible human being clockwork.

If i ever get muted on forums, contact me on crpg.net