Author Topic: unban aldong  (Read 817 times)

Offline Aldogalus

• Count
  • Renown: 264
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murder Boner, Keyboard Warriors (MB, KbW)
  • Game nicks: Aldo, Aldo_TheDandyDiddler_MB
  • IRC nick: Aldogalus
unban aldong
« on: July 05, 2013, 01:51:29 am »
Ganner, I am sincerely sorry for wasting yours and all the other admins time, on this topic, and the topic of many other aldo-involved ban threads. I have terrible control of myself in my will power to resist trolling kwers like aderyn. you made nothing but a fair call in banning me, and I admit that. I would like to request an early unban, so i can celebrate merica by playing crpg and smoking copious amounts of reefer tonight.

The other thing I would like to say, is how many times does aderyn get warned before someone actualyl does something like ban him for this offense. I can recall 2 other threads where he was "heavily warned" about this, and yet he continues witht he same bullshit. I hope that next time someone actually takes action on this subtle troll. Fact of the matter is, he broke rules, the same rules hes been warned for breaking multiple other times. I wish you and the rest of a the community a splendid 4th of july.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: unban aldong
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2013, 03:36:50 am »
I reported you in game yesterday which has resulted in a longer ban time.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Aldogalus

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2013, 03:58:45 am »
what? goretooth i have no idea what you are refering to. Hop off the D babe

Offline Havoco

• Duke
  • Renown: 538
  • Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospookfans
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Havoc
  • IRC nick: Havoco
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2013, 04:05:30 am »

The other thing I would like to say, is how many times does aderyn get warned before someone actualyl does something like ban him for this offense. I can recall 2 other threads where he was "heavily warned" about this, and yet he continues witht he same bullshit.
He never even left that hill we were on to get the arrows either. Id hardly classify that as "searching."

Those arrows were about 80 feet away. If he was running around half the map id agree with u, but ive seen chucky run farther for some throwing axes.
Pock gobblers

Offline Aldogalus

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2013, 04:35:23 am »
and if chucky were to make a ban thread on me, over something as petty as a qml, i would probably mention it to him as well.
It entertains me that your defense is "our other clanmate breaks the rule worse"

Offline Thelix

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2013, 04:54:57 am »
Dont unban this cockhead he has anger management issues and tked me with his clan at spawn

Offline Havoco

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2013, 05:41:06 am »
and if chucky were to make a ban thread on me, over something as petty as a qml, i would probably mention it to him as well.
It entertains me that your defense is "our other clanmate breaks the rule worse"

and you've never QMLed chucky when he was the last alive. Im not sure why ur being such a dick to aderyn though. Its hilarious that he makes u rage so much that u do shit like this.

protip: maybe u should take a break if u rage so much to do stupid shit like QMLing the last person alive.
Pock gobblers

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2013, 05:45:44 am »
If someone runs out of arrows and is last alive, they are delaying. Had to get this clarified by cmp in the past.

Unsurprisingly, it was over Aderyn, who still cried admin abuse nonstop even with cmp clearly stating that ranged classes with no ammo need to switch to melee and fight/die and stop wasting time when last alive.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Aldogalus

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2013, 05:53:27 am »
What if I said i was mad? Mad that someone broke the rules, much like i did. Mad that only one of us was banned. What if I was upset. Angry. Disgruntled. What if?????

I wasnt.

BUT WHAT IF I WAS, WHAT IF YOU GOT ME

PS: love all the hosp guys coming on here to share their clearly-neutral opinions. Are you guys incapable of having an actual conversation, like back and forth? you just seem to revert to calling me mad, and aderyn is the one who made the ban thread in the first place. anyways, please advance this conversation wtih a legitimate rebuttal, or stop posting.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 05:56:35 am by Aldogalus »

Offline Havoco

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2013, 06:14:36 am »
NOT OK: running away or avoiding confrontation to search for ammo

This is what the rule says. he was never searching for the ammo, he just picked up the arrows that he just shot. those arrows werent even that far away. he saw them the whole time. Now please, stop trying to get aderyn banned because of ur rage.

oh and if archers arent able to pick up arrows that they just shot then maybe u should just remove the feature completely so u can make more archers quit the mod. or change the damn sentence structure of the rule.

Pock gobblers

Offline Aldogalus

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2013, 06:44:34 am »
holy fuck, you actually want to have a nit picking fest. well, here we go.

He was the last one alive, vs jar, the last one alive on the other team. He ran completely out of arrows, 0 arrows left to shoot. He then turned around and ran from jar (avoided confrontation) to pick up the arrows he had just shot (search for ammo). It may have been a short lived search, 3 meters, 10 meters, half an inch on your screen. How long he was searching for or avoiding confrontation for is irrelevant. He did both. I'm not trying to get him banned. I'm trying to get him to play by the rules and stop wasting everyones time... You defend him solely because he's your clanmate, and you are reaching for tiny little loopholes to make his case more plausible. All I am asking for, is for aderyn to engage in melee when he runs out of arrows like the rules state he should. Just like the rules state you can't QML someone when they don't look afk. This is not a  ban request. This is an unban request with me asking aderyn to abide by the rules, and the admins to actually do something the next time he doesn't.

So there you have it

Offline Bootie

• Noble
  • Renown: 13
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2013, 07:39:30 am »
Unban aldo you baddies... You breaking the games will all your stupid ban...ITS TIME TO STOP SUCKING ADMIN SUCK DICKS YO.

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2013, 08:30:49 am »
Unbanned.