Author Topic: Hounds of Chulainn pulling out of strat! Fiefs are open for bids.  (Read 6198 times)

Offline Carac

• Baron
  • Renown: 144
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
  • Game nicks: Raven_Carac
Re: Hounds of Chulainn pulling out of strat! Fiefs are open for bids.
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2013, 08:15:14 pm »
+1
Bone, Bone, Bone, you drunk imbecile fuck. I gave you the strat army back, what's the big deal? And how much of a pussy do you have to be to threaten me and my clan and then back off like a little fucking bitch? No matter how many troops, plate armies, or dildos you launch at us, Raven will hold. Yes, you may have more troops, but when it comes down to it, it's who has the better mercs. And everyone here knows HoC is the most skilled clan in cRPG, right? Right. So come at us and you will surely win this war! The xXEpickHoCHax0rShi3ldw4llofCalr4d1aXx will surely win!!!11!one!11!1! But really, gf.
best shitstain NA

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1447
  • Infamy: 82
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Alfred_Taser_of_TKoV
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2013, 08:16:36 pm »
+7
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2013, 08:30:59 pm »
+4
Hail to the almighty and glorious EX PEE
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2013, 10:45:24 pm »
+3
HoC as strat mercs, lmao. You couldn't pay me enough gold in the world  to hire a single HoC in any battle, unless it was for the other team
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Mordred1622

• Baron
  • Renown: 136
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HoC
  • Game nicks: Soturin
  • IRC nick: NeckBeard
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2013, 10:52:28 pm »
HoC as strat mercs, lmao. You couldn't pay me enough gold in the world  to hire a single HoC in any battle, unless it was for the other team
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattleroster&id=4205
Last battle we fought....our veterans do well enough. Not as bad as you say we are.

Offline Tom Cruise

• Duke
  • Renown: 685
  • Infamy: 144
  • cRPG Player
  • All I do is shitpost anymore in this game.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tom_Cruise_Dota_Fanatic
  • IRC nick: Tom_Cruise
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2013, 11:08:45 pm »
+2
Bone, Bone, Bone, you drunk imbecile fuck. I gave you the strat army back, what's the big deal? And how much of a pussy do you have to be to threaten me and my clan and then back off like a little fucking bitch? No matter how many troops, plate armies, or dildos you launch at us, Raven will hold. Yes, you may have more troops, but when it comes down to it, it's who has the better mercs. And everyone here knows HoC is the most skilled clan in cRPG, right? Right. So come at us and you will surely win this war! The xXEpickHoCHax0rShi3ldw4llofCalr4d1aXx will surely win!!!11!one!11!1! But really, gf.

You know Carac for someone who always says "its stupid arguing over da internet! I give zero fucks cause #yoloswag420blazeitbundle of sticks". You seem to talk a lot of shit and bitch about a lot.

Offline Carac

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2013, 11:15:36 pm »
I say that tom?
best shitstain NA

Offline Tom Cruise

• Duke
  • Renown: 685
  • Infamy: 144
  • cRPG Player
  • All I do is shitpost anymore in this game.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tom_Cruise_Dota_Fanatic
  • IRC nick: Tom_Cruise
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2013, 11:16:53 pm »
I say that tom?

#yoloswag420blazeitbundle of sticks? 

All shitstains do.

Offline Carac

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2013, 11:44:20 pm »
Soturin HoC is shit accept it.
best shitstain NA

Offline Mordred1622

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2013, 11:48:53 pm »
+1
Soturin HoC is shit accept it.
Carac, why do you even care still? You left us because Smeg took 15k back from the 21k you stole from Warborn. And you screamed how you wanted your stolen money back... All of this is well documented on the forums. I can not see why Raven would take someone of your quality. How does this make them any better than us?

Offline Lemon

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Lemon Company
  • Game nicks: #Free Lemon 2012
  • IRC nick: Lemon
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2013, 12:04:31 am »
I honestly get the feeling that half the people here are dyslexic.

Cough.. HoC.. Cough
Lemon Luther King JR, has a dream, where all trolls are treated with fairness and equality. Lemon's want to be able to vote, and ride in the front of the bus, and drink from the same fountain that we do. Please right this inequality

Offline Carac

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2013, 12:06:09 am »
Soturin, if you think I left because of 15k you are in an imbecile. I left because of: 1. The awful leadership. 2: Just how SHIT everyone in HoC is. 3: The whole "do whatever the fuck you want" mentality. This is taken straight from the HoC clan thread " We take personal pride in our clan's ability to form shield walls with supporting elements." Ha. I don't remember seeing one shield wall in my whole time in HoC. And this is taken from the requirements of the clan:"-Play as a TEAM(no tw whatsoever-Have respect for your fellow soldiers(biggest shit talkers I know on the forums and in game)-Logged on Teamspeak when playing(Reddeath, Jona, Ornolf never on) (mic encouraged)-Willing to learn Strategus(farm troops so you and bonesaw can have a bigger e-peen)-No Far Eastern or Desert armors(all you bundle of stickss wear is arabian and eastern gear). And why the fuck do you keep bringing Raven into this? They are 10x the clan HoC will ever be. HoC copy and pasted the NH requirements, gear restrictions, and classes from the thread. There were still parts where it said NH because one of you forgot to edit it out. You guys sure are original. And HoC was formed to take in the garbage that wasn't allowed in NH. There's Raven for you
best shitstain NA

Offline Mordred1622

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2013, 12:21:26 am »
Soturin, if you think I left because of 15k you are in an imbecile. I left because of: 1. The awful leadership. 2: Just how SHIT everyone in HoC is. 3: The whole "do whatever the fuck you want" mentality. This is taken straight from the HoC clan thread " We take personal pride in our clan's ability to form shield walls with supporting elements." Ha. I don't remember seeing one shield wall in my whole time in HoC. And this is taken from the requirements of the clan:"-Play as a TEAM(no tw whatsoever-Have respect for your fellow soldiers(biggest shit talkers I know on the forums and in game)-Logged on Teamspeak when playing(Reddeath, Jona, Ornolf never on) (mic encouraged)-Willing to learn Strategus(farm troops so you and bonesaw can have a bigger e-peen)-No Far Eastern or Desert armors(all you bundle of stickss wear is arabian and eastern gear). And why the fuck do you keep bringing Raven into this? They are 10x the clan HoC will ever be. HoC copy and pasted the NH requirements, gear restrictions, and classes from the thread. There were still parts where it said NH because one of you forgot to edit it out. You guys sure are original. And HoC was formed to take in the garbage that wasn't allowed in NH. There's Raven for you
Well, you took your time on that one...When we are in force we always formed shield walls, I even remember 20 HoC on a shield wall several times. You can not say we do not form shield walls. The thread says respect your fellow soldiers, you are not one of them. Jona and ornolf are on ts even time they play now...has been the case for the past few months. Everyone on strat that wants a job gets one, but everyone was required to at least participate. I brought Raven into this because they took in the biggest troll we have ever had in our clan. Also, the person who made the other thread where you compare us to NH hasn't been in HoC for over a year.