Author Topic: Hounds of Chulainn pulling out of strat! Fiefs are open for bids.  (Read 6768 times)

Offline Pistachio

• Baron
  • Renown: 110
  • Infamy: 23
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Pistachio Nuts (Helios) ROR
Re: Hounds of Chulainn pulling out of strat! Fiefs are open for bids.
« Reply #60 on: July 03, 2013, 05:31:14 am »
Yeah, but we are still friends with former members such as: Guano, Jeade, Shrimp, Bravo/lucane, Zoarander, Dirtfan, Fandon, Soultaker, and others who I can't think of right now....they outnumber the people who hold grudges.

Kirby and Defo for example

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #61 on: July 03, 2013, 05:38:44 am »
+1
Yeah, but we are still friends with former members such as: Guano, Jeade, Shrimp, Bravo/lucane, Zoarander, Dirtfan, Fandon, Soultaker, and others who I can't think of right now....they outnumber the people who hold grudges.
Oh for sure. We have had far more people who left FCC on good terms than bad and I think that is true for all clans, but the people who seem to hate FCC most are usually ex-FCC and the same is true for many clans. (eg ex-HoC guy who hates HoC more than anyone else)

Its true Matey due to the fact that when they person leaves their clan they could regret it and they want to join back but they want the old clan to feel bad and the person who left wants to feel like he is in a better spot even though he wants to join back but he shows his hate due to that reason. :L

Sometimes I think that may be the case...

Offline Carac

• Baron
  • Renown: 144
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
  • Game nicks: Raven_Carac
« Reply #62 on: July 03, 2013, 05:46:45 am »
+1
I hold no grudge. Bone decided to take my leaving the clan personally like he always does. So he starts shit posting about me
best shitstain NA

Offline Canuck

• Earl
  • Renown: 482
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Canuck
« Reply #63 on: July 03, 2013, 11:13:04 am »
+3
I hold no grudge. Bone decided to take my leaving the clan personally like he always does. So he starts shit posting about me

I don't know about that Carac. Maybe he sent some mean messages or I missed some threads, but you seem to be more of the shit disturber in this case. If I were you I would just drop it and move on bud. You're doing fine in the Ravens, and you don't need to prove anything by constantly badmouthing HoC like some kind of angry idiot with a grudge. It just makes people think less of you. You don't need to be a shitstain anymore! Be a peacock.

fly

Offline Damsel

• Baron
  • Renown: 85
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: GoW
  • Game nicks: GoW_FarmerAvion
« Reply #64 on: July 03, 2013, 02:38:58 pm »
+1
yea u guys are just so good :rolleyes:

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattleroster&id=4091
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattleroster&id=4081
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattleroster&id=4075
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattleroster&id=4064
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattleroster&id=4052
The only issue I have with somebody trying to show up HoC with these scores is that it doesn't show points.  The only real way you would know if they were sucking is if you were in the battle.  I've ran plenty of terrible scores, 23-30 etc but have damn near 1000 points and am at the top of the scoreboard. C-rpg archived scores don't mean shit, so unless you were there and could prove that they had a terrible KD and no points then G.T.F.O.
If you are not strong willed, then allow me to change your ways.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
« Reply #65 on: July 03, 2013, 03:27:00 pm »
+2
The only issue I have with somebody trying to show up HoC with these scores is that it doesn't show points.  The only real way you would know if they were sucking is if you were in the battle.  I've ran plenty of terrible scores, 23-30 etc but have damn near 1000 points and am at the top of the scoreboard. C-rpg archived scores don't mean shit, so unless you were there and could prove that they had a terrible KD and no points then G.T.F.O.

Or you could just have a good KDR. But hey, I get it, not your style.
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #66 on: July 03, 2013, 04:23:17 pm »
+1
Or you could just have a good KDR. But hey, I get it, not your style.

Its part and partial of being a shielder against strength cruthers in full plate - you help your team a lot and damage a lot of enemies but someone else steals the final kill after you stun them with your measly one-hander hit.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Jack1

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 03, 2013, 04:38:29 pm »
+1
Its part and partial of being a shielder against strength cruthers in full plate - you help your team a lot and damage a lot of enemies but someone else steals the final kill after you stun them with your measly one-hander hit.

Not if you can hit the left mouse button.

Edit: and I got plenty of kills as 1h shielder with 1 prof last gen.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 04:42:02 pm by Risen_Jack »

Offline Jack1

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 03, 2013, 04:53:54 pm »
+1
I don't know about this, my kds are much better since I went shielder. I'm also bad, though.

We all are.... Except kesh.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 05:57:13 pm by Risen_Jack »

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #69 on: July 03, 2013, 04:54:12 pm »
I don't know about this, my kds are much better since I went shielder. I'm also bad, though.

Sorry, not everyone does the exact same strength shielder build that half the frisians seem to do, plus your faction in strat fights tends to be more about kill-stealing for e-peen than actually supporting and helping your team win battles (ala daruvian, havelle, etc.).  I seem to recall that was actually one of the big issues ravens had with you in fights is your lack of coordination, teamwork and active leadership - e-peen was more important.

I respect the primarily shielder factions like ravens and HOC that actually know how to support their teammates far more.

P.S.  What does lumetta have to do with any of this and why are you bringing him up?
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 05:00:07 pm by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Lemon

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Lemon Company
  • Game nicks: #Free Lemon 2012
  • IRC nick: Lemon
« Reply #70 on: July 03, 2013, 05:13:46 pm »
What can I say? Us Frisian's are gung-ho, degenerate rabble who just want to burn and pillage. I wouldn't have it any other way.
and rape, each other... with your homosexual posts that us in the diplomacy section continue to love. Keep posting those beautiful pieces of art.
Lemon Luther King JR, has a dream, where all trolls are treated with fairness and equality. Lemon's want to be able to vote, and ride in the front of the bus, and drink from the same fountain that we do. Please right this inequality

Offline Jack1

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 03, 2013, 05:56:45 pm »
+1
Sorry, not everyone does the exact same strength shielder build that half the frisians seem to do, plus your faction in strat fights tends to be more about kill-stealing for e-peen than actually supporting and helping your team win battles (ala daruvian, havelle, etc.).  I seem to recall that was actually one of the big issues ravens had with you in fights is your lack of coordination, teamwork and active leadership - e-peen was more important.

I respect the primarily shielder factions like ravens and HOC that actually know how to support their teammates far more.

P.S.  What does lumetta have to do with any of this and why are you bringing him up?

1. In field battles daruvian team bumps half the other team to give his teammates kills.

2. I believe havelle takes part in the usual shield wall and performs just as good as, if not better then the rest.

3. I brought lumetta into this because he is not bad like everybody else in the community, or do you think he is bad?

I'll edit my post so that he doesn't get classed with the good players then.

Offline Carac

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 03, 2013, 06:35:28 pm »
I don't know about that Carac. Maybe he sent some mean messages or I missed some threads, but you seem to be more of the shit disturber in this case. If I were you I would just drop it and move on bud. You're doing fine in the Ravens, and you don't need to prove anything by constantly badmouthing HoC like some kind of angry idiot with a grudge. It just makes people think less of you. You don't need to be a shitstain anymore! Be a peacock.

Canuck, Bonesaw edited this post. At first it said shit like I was a toilet seat(?) and whoever housed me in strat will be destroyed. Bonesaw, being the person he is, didn't want himself to look worse than he is so he edited it. He threatened Raven before with war. This is how this whole thing started
best shitstain NA

Offline Carac

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 03, 2013, 06:54:25 pm »
+1
Called me, bruttus, and saxton shit like that. old people stuff
best shitstain NA

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 04, 2013, 12:30:25 am »
+1
FRESH BEEF, lovin it , more hate plz!

hate leads to wars, wars lead to xp, xp leads to lvling, lvling....for whatever reason makes me smile

MORE WARS PLZ!!!
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE