Author Topic: RoS? Who are you?  (Read 942 times)

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
RoS? Who are you?
« on: July 02, 2013, 01:59:42 pm »
+3
RoS Drengr Kev, who are you and why did you attack STFU_Donny? He has nothing on him, literally nothing. 0 crates, 0 goods, 25k gold and 195 troops. I'm also right behind him with a large force so prepare your anus. Also who is RoS, I've never heard of you until, well now. Are you another FCC vassal (gottem) or did you accidentally click the wrong button on your mouse? Just curious.

Thanks,
Bronto

Offline Kartoffel_Salat

• Knight
  • Renown: 73
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chevaliers
  • Game nicks: Chevalier_Panda, Panda_, Creamsicle, Pandascrub
Re: RoS? Who are you?
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2013, 02:00:52 pm »
Attacking Donny with an Ally literally within reach and a faction member. gf nerd
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2013, 03:45:28 pm »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Turboflex

• Duke
  • Renown: 648
  • Infamy: 212
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2013, 03:51:05 pm »
+8
so many databytes wasted

there's orphans in darfur with none

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2013, 04:43:37 pm »
+7
Last I saw Donny, he was in our lands, peacefully passing through. Where is this fight happening exactly?

Edit: On closer inspection this is happening inside Raven territory. FIDLGB will be recompensed the lost troops and gold for lost time, as we are unable to reinforce so late after the battle was initiated (5:14 AM). Apologies to FIDLGB.

RoS: Do not attack neutral parties inside our territory. Respect our borders or you will find us disrespecting yours.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 05:37:49 pm by Relit »

Offline Zoarander

• Knight
  • Renown: 35
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Trading Post
  • Game nicks: Zoarander, Grendar_Rivers, etc....
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2013, 06:06:48 pm »
I would like to offer an apology on behalf of the Aggregate alliance. Please add zoarander on steam or send a message on c-rpg to Zoarander_the_Berserk with the # of troops lost and amount of gold lost. I will personally see to it that it is all replaced. Again I am sorry Donny and Raven, I will talk to sparticus and have this disrespectful act of kev's rectified.

Offline Kartoffel_Salat

• Knight
  • Renown: 73
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chevaliers
  • Game nicks: Chevalier_Panda, Panda_, Creamsicle, Pandascrub
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2013, 06:45:23 pm »
+3
Kesh, bronto wanted to know who they are. That is all.

Offline Eatmoorechicken

• Noble
  • Renown: 16
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
  • I am SPARTACUS!!!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Spartacus
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2013, 06:56:19 pm »
+2
I would like to offer an apology on behalf of the Aggregate alliance. Please add zoarander on steam or send a message on c-rpg to Zoarander_the_Berserk with the # of troops lost and amount of gold lost. I will personally see to it that it is all replaced. Again I am sorry Donny and Raven, I will talk to sparticus and have this disrespectful act of kev's rectified.
Yes^ I would like to apologies too, one of my members (kev) who has said he has quit strat has been attacking random people and I don't even know why. Once he gets on ill tell him to stop immediately.

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2013, 07:24:09 pm »
+1
Wow you wasted an enitre forum thread for some random noob attacking a guy you can reinforce - you guys must have some real drama going on.  Please let us know the next installment of how you buy goods in one fief and sell in another - this stuff has us on the edge of our seats.

Next time I will be sure to set my alarm clock for every hour on the hour so I can make sure I'm awake for the 5 hour reinforcement period. He attacked us at 5 AM and I just wanted to know who he was so I posted on here where people would see it. It makes sense to do that so I'm guessing that's why you disagree with this and if it offended you so much, why even post? If you ever have the balls to attack EU, I know who's side I'm signing up for; you've made that decision for me. FCC might not be entirely full of shitbags but you're in it and you're probably the biggest shitbag in the community right now.

Edit: RoS, no hard feelings dudes, thanks for responding and getting in touch with me. The reason I created this post.