Author Topic: Return of the Racist King. HoC shuts off borders!  (Read 2297 times)

Offline BoneSaw

• Earl
  • Renown: 301
  • Infamy: 88
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn (HoC) Green regime
  • Game nicks: King BoneSaw
  • IRC nick: Glorious Supreme Leader Democratic People's Republic of HoC
Return of the Racist King. HoC shuts off borders!
« on: July 02, 2013, 09:03:50 am »
+3
I'm back from my 30 day exile (forum ban) for using some racist remarks to get my point across(drinker). I look forward to defending myself in the forum arena once more and can finally declare war once again. Anyways HoC will be needing to close our borders to all that are not welcome and to those without a golden ticket. Oh and to anyone that harbors "Carac the dung beetle" or "Bruttus the goat herder", I will attack them on site with zero regard for their current host faction(tapeworm style feeders).

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Havelle

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 364
  • Infamy: 37
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisitan
Re: Return of the Racist King. HoC shuts off borders!
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2013, 09:43:24 am »
Carac's a pretty cool guy.

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2013, 09:47:17 am »
+5
If you dare to attack Carac or the Ravens you can expect me to promptly find you and insert my bonesaw where the sun don't shine.

Offline Turboflex

• Duke
  • Renown: 648
  • Infamy: 212
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2013, 03:28:45 pm »
We would consider this blockade of us, your neighbour to be an act of war. Please clarify if this is your intent.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2013, 03:57:15 pm »
We would consider this blockade of us, your neighbour to be an act of war. Please clarify if this is your intent.

I'm sure you just have to be polite and ask permission to cross their borders instead of threatening war.  Probably had something to do with occitan marching thousands of troops through their lands and when they were told they needed to ask permission Arrowaine basically told them to fuck off that he doesn't owe any explanation to anyone or anything. 
(click to show/hide)

I'm sure you would react the same way if occitan marched thousands of troops through your borders without asking permission - stand up for yourself as strong norsemen and close your borders to those who didn't get permission from you first, which is exactly what HOC is doing. 

Our war with occitan is neither of your guys' war, but I know we would never just march large armies across someone else's territory without requesting permission politely, I would request the same politeness of occitan, but i don't expect much.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 04:01:46 pm by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Turboflex

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2013, 04:05:19 pm »
+2
We have an ancient passage agreement through these areas. I'm not really sure what else you are talking about Kesh, but it doesn't seem very relevant.

It seems to me King Bonesaw's post is directly aimed at us and with a hostile tone. Maybe I'm just mistaken though and misreading which is why I asked for some clarification.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2013, 04:07:53 pm »
We have an ancient passage agreement through these areas. I'm not really sure what else you are talking about Kesh, but it doesn't seem very relevant.

It seems to me King Bonesaw's post is directly aimed at us and with a hostile tone. Maybe I'm just mistaken though and misreading which is why I asked for some clarification.

No, I'm almost 100% certain its directed toward occitan and with a hostile tone - they did just march over 6K troops through their lands and arrowaine told them to fuck off.  Odds are he didn't even think about you and other factions when he posted that considering you guys have no history of hostility and you didn't just end a 1 month peace agreement after being at war for 4 months.  Though i would recommend that  after asking their permission  to cross their border that of all the faction members you send through their lands to do your trade runs that you don't use their ex-clanmate carac.  Just saying probably wouldn't be the wisest move.  :wink:
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 04:12:12 pm by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Turboflex

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2013, 04:11:27 pm »
+1
He did explicitly threaten to make war with us because of Carac's place as a household fighter of our clan so I would like Bonesaw to explain himself.

Offline Adoptagoat

• Count
  • Renown: 237
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
  • Know your Goat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2013, 04:34:56 pm »
+3
"Bruttus the goat herder"

I had no idea you held Bruttus with such kind regard, I had thought you were angry with him.  Why would you threaten to attack him if he holds such a renowned and illustrious, nay, revered title?
Adoptagoat: http://i.imgur.com/p5s51.gif
Voso the Worst: thats you
Adoptagoat: I know.

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2013, 04:39:18 pm »
Ravens demand a explanation. Whom we recruit is no concern of any clan but our own and threatening them is not the act of a friendly neighbor.

Offline BoneSaw

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2013, 05:18:14 pm »
He did explicitly threaten to make war with us because of Carac's place as a household fighter of our clan so I would like Bonesaw to explain himself.
I said "if" I see Carac in our lands he will be killed instantly no matter what banner he wears. I'm not going out looking for him. It's not my fault you chose to shame yourself with such a toilet seat of a member. He is like Saxton and Kirby all rapped in one dirty diaper. Welcome to the forums Turboflex. If you would take time to read some posts earlier from carac you'd see he threatens me directly many times and is begging me to come kick your asses. Kesh is 100% correct on the matter of Occitans just assuming they can come through HoC lands to attack my allies, hence the post. I spend little if no time thinking of raven, ever. I now see that you are hostile with me and must ask you to stay out of HoC lands until this is settled. I'm ready to die and retire from strat(please god someone come kill me). Are you? If you want to test your armies on me go for it! You may kill me but will kill yourself in the process. Good day.

Offline BoneSaw

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2013, 05:20:28 pm »
I'm sure you just have to be polite and ask permission to cross their borders instead of threatening war.  Probably had something to do with occitan marching thousands of troops through their lands and when they were told they needed to ask permission Arrowaine basically told them to fuck off that he doesn't owe any explanation to anyone or anything. 
(click to show/hide)

I'm sure you would react the same way if occitan marched thousands of troops through your borders without asking permission - stand up for yourself as strong norsemen and close your borders to those who didn't get permission from you first, which is exactly what HOC is doing. 

Our war with occitan is neither of your guys' war, but I know we would never just march large armies across someone else's territory without requesting permission politely, I would request the same politeness of occitan, but i don't expect much.
Thanks for being the only one to read between the lines. These ravens are thick headed and seem to be looking for trouble.

Offline Saxton

• Baron
  • Renown: 106
  • Infamy: 202
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos (nigger central), BRD (kesh sux my ass)
  • Game nicks: Saxton
  • IRC nick: Saxton
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2013, 05:20:54 pm »
Carac and the other nerd are in my castle.

oh snap
I guess I haven't made enough of an impression this strat.  Feel like the fat girl at the homecoming dance.  No one wants to dance! I'm also a raging friend

Offline BoneSaw

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2013, 05:29:00 pm »
+1
If you dare to attack Carac or the Ravens you can expect me to promptly find you and insert my bonesaw where the sun don't shine.
I'd rather have a fist with unclean fingernails. If you want to come for me be my guest! You already sign up against us so what difference does it make to me what color uniform the enemy is wearing before they die?

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2013, 05:32:18 pm »
+2
I'd rather have a fist with unclean fingernails. If you want to come for me be my guest! You already sign up against us so what difference does it make to me what color uniform the enemy is wearing before they die?

I don't remember you having any battles in the past (long time frame) to sign up against you for. Plus I don't quite remember being asked to be a merc. So.....
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.