Author Topic: unban request  (Read 353 times)

Offline Perverz

• Earl
  • Renown: 381
  • Infamy: 180
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Barabe_Perverz
unban request
« on: July 01, 2013, 11:50:20 am »
So these guys Anal_Cream and Mine_Is_Thin_But_Small started talking to me in their language (serbo-croatian) which I can understand with some difficulty because I am Slovenian (we were all once part of Yugoslavia), and they immediately started with nationalistic insults which went on for several maps but I didn't mind at the time because I thought they would stop eventually.

if this guy is such a angel why he call us serbs even if we are croats and croats are in bad relations with serbs because of war betwen us( but i dont care, i have serbs in my familly and played music lots of times in serbia) dont belive in this nicely packed story.....i can translate all conversation....ye i insulted him...ofc i am, he is retard for me and i said everything i mean in ppls face on internet or in real life....thats the reason i called him on TS so we can avoid this shitt... and ye he and his slovenian buddy has insult serbs, croats and bosnians!

But in fact their insults became more vile and personal as the time passed, and after I killed one in sort of a duel on EU1 (it all happened on that server) it got even worse as they continued calling me names.

lol poor angel again he was crusefided like jesus....and he is so inocent...btw he started first, dont forget.

On the map after that one they started lying in chat that I am team-bumping people and getting them killed (while I clearly didn't, and wasn't reported once for TA as you could check on the logs).

lieing again! that guy lol....i didnt acused him for teambumps.....i just said aljo is real team player cause he was riding around for 1 minute or more when our teammates are dieing and he didnt do anything........so LIEING AGAIN!

When they started with these lies I finally warned them to stop or I would report them (here the screens start). They even wanted me to come on their TS channel or something so they could insult me in voice chat too. I told them to dare insult me in english so I would have easier time reporting them- they just kept insulting me in their language.

lol what lies is he talk about? and yes i insulted him because he is lil shitthead for me.... i called him on TS so we can have lil conversation...and not troll on server.

so just unban me pls or bann that pinocchio too

tnx for reading;)
cheers!
BARABE:
those without the necessary properties of good in human society, coarse, vulgar and violent man, scumbags

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
Re: unban request
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2013, 11:52:24 am »
I told you that you have to show some proof. Don't open another one...