Author Topic: Panos permabanned again?  (Read 19040 times)

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
Re: Panos permabanned again?
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2013, 05:43:05 pm »
+23
View from across the pond:

Panos doesn't really seem that bad. There are plenty of EU players more deserving of getting their throat kicked in than him. He's pretty nice and chill, I'd trade a handful of NA and EU players for him any day honestly. He helped my Squire (Johammeth) receive a loom point for no reason and he even let me give him his very first infamy vote ever on this forum account that is most recent.

Ranged my old friend isn't even really that offensive, it is a common term used in our community and especially in server chat. To make it "the tip of the iceberg" is stupid.

The player support for the MOD is quickly going something like this:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

Offline Strudog

• Marshall
  • Renown: 922
  • Infamy: 361
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • A Dog
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Britfag
  • Game nicks: Strudog
« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2013, 05:45:59 pm »
+9
We had our differences, but i dont like to see anyone get Perma banned for minor offences, no matter what History.

(click to show/hide)
This is the internet.
Men are men
Women are men
Little girls are FBI agents.
Those are the rules no?

Offline XyNox

• Marshall
  • Renown: 801
  • Infamy: 219
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Quincy Clan
  • Game nicks: Quincy_XyNox
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2013, 05:46:45 pm »
+10
cRPG srs bzzness

Before anyone hires an assassine, hold your money. Just to make things clear, right after the incident:

Quote from: XyNox
Well, looks like you've gone full retard again (and I'm not referring just to this post, but also your attitude lately). Unfortunately, given your history, it's not something you can do.
Good luck with your next account, maybe it will finally be the one.

I appreciate your administrative measures cmp but if I may interject, I did not take any offence by him and there is no demand for punishing Panos on my behalf. I took it merely as a joke.

As I said, if you ask me there is no need to ban Panos and I would not at all complain if he'd be unbanned this instant. Its Panos afterall and I was just joking about this list  :).

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2013, 05:50:05 pm »
+3
Some people really add something special to the community.

FREE

PANOS

NOW!!!
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline Fuma Kotaro

• Marshall
  • Renown: 839
  • Infamy: 220
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm Fubadubbaduma
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Duck
  • Game nicks: Fuma + sth
  • IRC nick: sF_Leonidas
« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2013, 05:51:32 pm »
+1
Fuma chill, knowing Cmp's mercy if you keep on like that you're the next on the list.

QuaQ
Banos did nothing wrong this time that was just fuckn retarded
QuaQ over

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2013, 05:54:10 pm »
+5

"Dear Admins"

"You fucked up"

Offline cmp

• M:BG Developer
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 2052
  • Infamy: 569
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: cmp
« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2013, 05:55:45 pm »
Wait, panos was permbanned for typing "shut your whore mouth ranged cunt" ?
I appreciate your administrative measures cmp but if I may interject, I did not take any offence by him and there is no demand for punishing Panos on my behalf. I took it merely as a joke.

Maybe I should have bolded this part in the original post, because it seems a lot of people are missing it:
Well, looks like you've gone full retard again (and I'm not referring just to this post, but also your attitude lately). Unfortunately, given your history, it's not something you can do.
Good luck with your next account, maybe it will finally be the one.

When you have been permabanned several times you get no leeway. If you think that's unfair, feel free to not apply it in your community.

Offline Frankysan

• Baron
  • Renown: 97
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • PENITENTIAGITE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2013, 05:56:56 pm »
+7
really guys stop this bullshit with panos, i was starting to believe this community is not that bad when i bump in this crap again.

no need to be a genius to understand this is just about short penis nerds ruining the day of an actually very nice guy (YES YOU FUCKERS HE IS A PERSON) for your personal fun.

It was once about really crossing the line and misbehaving to other players, but now it turned into a really bad joke. Maybe get some active admins to watch wtf happens on servers and keep the game fun for everyone, and stop wasting your and our time with this kind of bans; as bonus it also makes the devs look retarded to ppl with some sense of "justice".

Offline Muunilinst

• Count
  • Renown: 261
  • Infamy: 120
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems
  • Game nicks: Renovatio
« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2013, 06:00:12 pm »
+1
Sometimes Panos can be a troll but he allways especially lately tryed to make the mod more friendly and betetr for all of us, shame that he has to go like this  :cry:

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2013, 06:08:14 pm »
+10
Maybe I should have bolded this part in the original post, because it seems a lot of people are missing it:
When you have been permabanned several times you get no leeway. If you think that's unfair, feel free to not apply it in your community.

Attitude? Wat? I mean I dont get it. You permaban Panos, a dude who just swears alot and you just let bad players like Mion for example roam around. A player who fabricates evidence to get people banned, makes pointless banrequests, provokes, griefs and occasionally acts racist? Not to mention some other players. And you keep permabanning Panos? This is a joke right? -.-

Offline Joker86

• Mad & Bad
  • King
  • Renown: 1226
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player
  • Why so serious?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Companions
  • Game nicks: Joker86_TP
« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2013, 06:10:39 pm »
+6
Dude, I`m with you, I believe that Paul AND Tydeus are the most useless  devs, they changed the polearm animations, and yet they didnt touch the lolstab.

But, I really need to spend some time in game before I start pointing fingers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zv00vm_TUs

Look at the fucking animations Zlisch you dumb fuck, look how much does the polearm nudge extends, and then look how far the 1h and the overhead nudge extends.

(click to show/hide)

Are you really that stupid??

You compare a 142 lenght weapon with a 70 one??

Next ones are the Italians.

Italian humor meh

(cmp is Italian, afaik. Can't deny it could be directed to him. The second one is, for sure.)

Heil Germonies, I made a banner, to thank you and Angela Merkel for all the help that you gave to Greece.

No need to thank me.

It's not a single post of him, but in combination I must say he is a rather unpleasant forum member. Still I think an essay should get him unbanned...
Joker makes a very good point.
î saved for eternety (without context  :mrgreen:)

Offline cmp

• M:BG Developer
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 2052
  • Infamy: 569
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: cmp
« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2013, 06:17:38 pm »
There's way more if you read the last weeks of his post history (most of the ones you quoted aren't even that bad). If this was his first ban I would give him an essay, but given his history I don't think it works..

Offline Allers

• Count
  • Renown: 292
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player
  • Ca$hville
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ca$hville Records, Ruff Ryders
  • Game nicks: Allers, Young Buck, DMX
  • IRC nick: Allers
« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2013, 06:18:37 pm »
how many bans
HEY PANOS
« Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 06:22:13 pm by Allers »
Ca$hville 615

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #43 on: June 29, 2013, 06:24:20 pm »
+25
The only thing wrong I can see here is some balding italian midget poker-eyed nerd having no sense of humor whatsoever and having a go at Pancake in the only way available to him. Of all trolls Pancake at least makes some contribution now and then plus he can be quite funny which you can't say for all of 'em out there. He has everything that certain baldinos don't: he is beloved by the folks for his charisma, he has height, he has hair, he has some good fun even in this virtual surroundings, he banged some girls irl (even if they were under-aged and undeveloped, it still counts). Ban he, cause you can't have the same. This is the 2nd time already he has been permabanned for nothing. Well not really for nothing but for someone's inability to comprehend the internet and it's dwellers.

(click to show/hide)
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #44 on: June 29, 2013, 06:27:48 pm »
+1
if its just about forum cant you just perm mute him?  Its so nice having him around,  a real shame :/
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!