Author Topic: Leeching players taking advantage of small lobby  (Read 252 times)

Offline Mushy

• Count
  • Renown: 152
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
  • For the Tea!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MUSCHI
Leeching players taking advantage of small lobby
« on: May 07, 2011, 02:29:34 am »
K, there were 3 players in the shogunate server, and sometimes I enjoy playing small battles so I joined it. 2v2 as you would expect. I charge into their spawn, kill a guy, the other runs at which point my team mate starts shooting me. They then initiated a kick poll, was rejected, by accident I presume as they then did a ban poll. I strongly think these players were taking advantage of the small lobby, and just sitting there doing nothing. I have a screenshot of the polls right here.

I hope these players are bought to justice as i now have to wait an hour before i can go on your server again.
Thanks

WAIT : I took the screen shot with the print screen key on my key board, instead of the steam key so it pops up as a black screen. Sorry for the inconvenience but im sure if an admin went on the server they would identify what they are doing and who it was. One of them was called Rock something, I didnt catch the whole name.

Offline Belmont

• Baron
  • Renown: 109
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Leeching players taking advantage of small lobby
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2011, 09:54:15 am »
Next please take evidence, I can only punish Chris_killer because there was already a case against him and the logs confirmed that he polled you as soon as you joined the server.