Zeus
8 (7.1%)
Kuyak_Hero
1 (0.9%)
Skinboat
6 (5.4%)

Total Members Voted: 109

Voting closed: April 28, 2015, 10:59:55 pm

Author Topic: NA servers - Game Admins Wanted  (Read 52600 times)

Offline Rhuarc91

• Knight
  • Renown: 44
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
  • Game nicks: Rhuarc_FIDLGB
Re: NA servers - Game Admins Wanted
« Reply #300 on: April 30, 2014, 08:27:22 pm »
+2
If you guys are still looking for admins I'll throw in my bid for it. 

I am a lesser known player, I am not part of a big clan even though I am part of Kbw on strat I don't play with or know them to well.  So I have no favoritism towards any players, nothing to make me judge them differently.  As for activity I try to be on the game as much as possible, its been a bit hard lately but that will be fixed In a little over a month. As for the forums, I can check them nearly hourly, I don't miss much about what's going on in them.  All in all I think I could be a good pick for this position, even though I am not able to be in game all the time I believe that being very active on the forums and unbiased can make up for that. Aswell I have no bans, kicks, or mutes.
Thank you for your consideration

-Rhuarc

P.S: Sorry for any grammatical errors, I'm doing this from my phone so its a bit hard.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 08:35:17 pm by Rhuarc91 »

Offline protox2k

• Earl
  • Renown: 304
  • Infamy: 67
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mango
  • Game nicks: Soft_Juicy_Mango
  • IRC nick: Kev
« Reply #301 on: April 30, 2014, 08:42:04 pm »
+10
Title is misleading :P. So many apply and no one gets picked.

Well for the 3rd time i think I will apply

I think i qualify in being a game admins for reasons concerning my game experience, Game knowledge and willingness to help those who ask/need it. I've been playing crpg for around 2 years. As every player we started off learning on how to do things by learning from our ban mistakes. As Admin I would avoid banning new players for the first wrong thing they do. Banning a new player most likely ends up on him not coming back. We all know these game patches are killer and natural selection has allowed me to survive every patch thrown at us. I'm a well known player for my well-rounded skills in-game and willingness to help those with my game/market/rule knowledge. I have some adminship experience as well and when given enough power I'll be happy to take care of name changes.  :idea:

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 273
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Knightmare_
« Reply #302 on: April 30, 2014, 09:54:35 pm »

I think i qualify in being a game admins for reasons concerning my game experience, Game knowledge and willingness to help those who ask/need it. I've been playing crpg for around 2 years. As every player we started off learning on how to do things by learning from our ban mistakes. As Admin I would avoid banning new players for the first wrong thing they do. Banning a new player most likely ends up on him not coming back. We all know these game patches are killer and natural selection has allowed me to survive every patch thrown at us. I'm a well known player for my well-rounded skills in-game and willingness to help those with my game/market/rule knowledge. I have some adminship experience as well and when given enough power I'll be happy to take care of name changes.  :idea:

Thats not true they do pick people just people in CHAOS or FIDLGB or that are friends with Canary look at the line of admins since Canary got Head Admin, i mean they are good admins dont get me wrong im just making a point.

Personally i think you would be an okay admin

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #303 on: April 30, 2014, 11:48:41 pm »
+2
Canary is my best friend, we go fishing on the weekends.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline protox2k

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: April 30, 2014, 11:59:47 pm »
+4
Canary is my best friend, we go fishing on the weekends.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #305 on: May 01, 2014, 12:05:07 am »
+8
Canary is my best friend, we go fishing for dick on the weekends.

you missed an important part

don't worry, got your back

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Tojo

• Earl
  • Renown: 490
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
  • Long Live NA_1
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, HoC, Acre, MB, HG, Beserks
  • Game nicks: _Tojo, Drew_Brees, Tijo
« Reply #306 on: May 01, 2014, 09:46:40 pm »
+7

You forget the rules of being admin

1. You must be in a cool admin clan that doesn't care or listen to what other players say.
2. You must sell your soul to chadz and become part of the Crpg Illuminati.
3. You must caress Canary's miniscule phallus whenever he posts.
4. You must hold Dhirirm in Strategus, thus making everyone mad everytime they attack your bullshit castle, while you laugh in their faces and tell you there is nothing wrong with the castle only because you are an admin and don't give two shits as long as you are winning.

These are the rules.
(click to show/hide)

Offline protox2k

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: June 09, 2014, 07:45:59 pm »
Bump MY APPLICATION! :rolleyes:

Offline HappyPhantom

• Earl
  • Renown: 440
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
  • Pew pew, your face!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul, Always Take the Shot.
  • Game nicks: HappyPhantom, Marys of the Sea, Ancient of Mu Mu.
« Reply #308 on: June 21, 2014, 06:19:10 am »
+3
bump.

Seriously I would love some admins that played siege regularly - and by regularly I mean, at all. Siege is struggling and what with broken spawn timers mixed in with broken maps that it seems really hard to get out of rotation, even when there are players on (which is barely ever) a map will come up that is broken and it will kill the server.

I would love to see admins able to change maps in the above scenario to keep the population alive.

Also, I know that Conquest is loved and hated - but if admins were able to switch maps from one to the other - as fairly requested by players - that would also be good.

I would put my hand up for something like this, as I <3 siege.
"Darklands" - The greatest game you never played: now on Steam http://store.steampowered.com/app/327930 | http://www.darklands.net/index.shtml

Offline protox2k

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: June 26, 2014, 08:20:41 pm »
butt Bump

Offline Voncrow

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 108
  • No honour in retreat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereign Kingdom of Thirdarrel
  • Game nicks: Voncrow, Bane, Velcrow
« Reply #310 on: June 26, 2014, 10:27:27 pm »
+4
I guess I'll apply again. I've been playing since July 2013 and still play and check the forums regularly.
I follow the rules and have never been banned longer than 5 minutes.
Even though admin is given out for all servers I would like to see a siege regular receive admin whether it's me or someone else.
Either way I would enforce the rules fairly and justly and I am a active player to do so.
'The only people who might be put off M:BG by the current state of cRPG would be cRPG players, and we don't want that kind of scum in M:BG anyway.' - Heskey

Offline Mae.

• Duke
  • Renown: 516
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
  • :3
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnant
  • Game nicks: mae
« Reply #311 on: July 10, 2014, 06:47:30 pm »
+11
I'll keep this short and sweet, I'm hoping to help the community by becoming a more active admin since so many are busy and not around lately. I've played the mod for over two years and have a great understanding of the rules and guidelines. I'm a frequent forum visitor and can be caught playing at any time of the day, early mornings, prime time, and even late late at night (:/). I understand the need to treat all players fairly and to the same standards when participating in rule breaking activity, I believe in the warn-kick-warn-ban method as previously stated by others. Also I'm familiar with IRC and can be found trying to help random people with small issues from time to time. Thanks for reading, I hope you'll consider this app.

Offline Sari

• Duke
  • Renown: 507
  • Infamy: 111
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: July 10, 2014, 06:55:52 pm »
+3
I'll keep this short and sweet, I'm hoping to help the community by becoming a more active admin since so many are busy and not around lately. I've played the mod for over two years and have a great understanding of the rules and guidelines. I'm a frequent forum visitor and can be caught playing at any time of the day, early mornings, prime time, and even late late at night (:/). I understand the need to treat all players fairly and to the same standards when participating in rule breaking activity, I believe in the warn-kick-warn-ban method as previously stated by others. Also I'm familiar with IRC and can be found trying to help random people with small issues from time to time. Thanks for reading, I hope you'll consider this app.

MAE FOR PRESIDENT/ADMIN 2k14!!!!

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #313 on: July 10, 2014, 07:03:18 pm »
+3
MAE FOR CAPTAIN PLANET/HEADADMIN 2k14!!!!

FTFY
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline Sari

• Duke
  • Renown: 507
  • Infamy: 111
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: July 10, 2014, 07:48:48 pm »
+2