Zeus
8 (7.1%)
Kuyak_Hero
1 (0.9%)
Skinboat
6 (5.4%)

Total Members Voted: 109

Voting closed: April 28, 2015, 10:59:55 pm

Author Topic: NA servers - Game Admins Wanted  (Read 55220 times)

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
Re: NA servers - Game Admins Wanted
« Reply #390 on: January 12, 2015, 03:47:47 pm »
+2
"deliver justice yourself"

I ain't the goddamned batman admin

We just want more to be admins.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Flancan

• Knight
  • Renown: 76
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
  • Yes if you're still wondering that's me in the pic
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC, Sloths, GFORCE
  • Game nicks: Athol the Brothel Keeper, Eddy, Vexina Mistress of Seduction
« Reply #391 on: January 12, 2015, 03:53:26 pm »
+2
I believe over the course of two years that I have grown as an alcoholic. Thus leaving me to believe I would be on par, if not better than most of the active admins. I will deliver justice swiftly and without mercy. Thank you for your consideration.

Sorry Arys, you're over-qualified

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER
« Reply #392 on: January 16, 2015, 03:30:52 pm »
+4
I'll take the job thanks
Uther Pendragon: dont worry i wasnt planning on trusting you anyway

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: January 16, 2015, 04:28:27 pm »
+1

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #394 on: January 26, 2015, 12:06:18 pm »
+2
So recently we've been having random (ex?)badmins banning people for seemingly no reason on NA1 Battle. Can we at least get them removed from having admin powers? Its not like player base is small anyways, we don't need random people banning others for no reason.

One of the unban threads from one of the bannings:
http://forum.melee.org/na-(official)/unban-jayjrod/

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Voncrow

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • No honour in retreat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereign Kingdom of Thirdarrel
  • Game nicks: Voncrow, Bane, Velcrow
« Reply #395 on: January 26, 2015, 11:00:59 pm »
+2
I would like to apply for admin again.

I have been playing this game for about year and half with a very small ban record, I might have been banned once for 5 minutes, can't remember any other. I have a strong tendency for following the rules as well as knowing the rules. I would be unbiased and just in my decisions as an admin. I also would like to say it seems that we have too few admins on, Dunsparrow seems to be on a lot lately, but there are still plenty of times when admins seem to be absent from the mod. I play this game almost every day, usually for a few hours from 2pm-10pm on weekdays and pretty much random on weekends. We could really use some more admins and I would highly suggest adding some, don't really care if it's me or not as long as we get some active admins.
'The only people who might be put off M:BG by the current state of cRPG would be cRPG players, and we don't want that kind of scum in M:BG anyway.' - Heskey

Offline protox2k

• Earl
  • Renown: 304
  • Infamy: 67
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mango
  • Game nicks: Soft_Juicy_Mango
  • IRC nick: Kev
« Reply #396 on: January 27, 2015, 09:22:02 am »
+1
No reason to type a whole essay

(Applying again fuck the essay)

Offline Tojo

• Earl
  • Renown: 490
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
  • Long Live NA_1
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, HoC, Acre, MB, HG, Beserks
  • Game nicks: _Tojo, Drew_Brees, Tijo
« Reply #397 on: January 31, 2015, 12:38:08 am »
+1
You all play this game too much to be admin. Fucking casuals. Tojo best Admin 2015 #420blazeitbundle of sticks

Offline gallonigher

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 420
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Gallonigher
« Reply #398 on: February 01, 2015, 08:59:55 pm »
+2
Bumpity bump.  I'm resubmitting my application

I've never received so much as a warning in the 3 years I've been active.  I regularly play in all active NA servers.  I am capable of hearing two sides of an argument and making an informed decision.  I play hard but my temperament is laid back; everyone's cool with me long as they are not being intentionally disruptive. 

I love this mod but its lack of active admins is hurting our already dwindling community.  So now I ask not what cRPG can do for me but what I can do for cRPG.  *cue inspiring music*

Offline Sharpe

• Duke
  • Renown: 619
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player
  • I like Sheep.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wales
  • Game nicks: Sharpe, Llewllyn
« Reply #399 on: February 01, 2015, 10:13:41 pm »
+1
Bumpity bump.  I'm resubmitting my application

I've never received so much as a warning in the 3 years I've been active.  I regularly play in all active NA servers.  I am capable of hearing two sides of an argument and making an informed decision.  I play hard but my temperament is laid back; everyone's cool with me long as they are not being intentionally disruptive. 

I love this mod but its lack of active admins is hurting our already dwindling community.  So now I ask not what cRPG can do for me but what I can do for cRPG.  *cue inspiring music*

I've also switched from polearm to two hand. Therefore I can sympathize with a majority of the community, does this increase my chances?

“I like the cover," he said. "Don't Panic. It's the first helpful or intelligible thing anybody's said to me all day.”

Offline Ocera

• Knight
  • Renown: 56
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: March 07, 2015, 12:47:59 am »
+3
In game name; Knight Nathan of Acre/Tree hugging Hippy

So this is my application.

I've had been playing for over 4 years, and even thou i'm EU i have spent it on the NA servers because High ping high score, And i'm a very active player of the community
As for putting my feelings before duty, I am dead inside and have no such problems. I would like to think i would be Fair in my judgement in accordance with the rules set my the Almighty chadz and his Angle army of Moderators.

The EUNA Player Knight Nathan of Acre.

Offline mjm97

• Knight
  • Renown: 34
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: _Marcus_
« Reply #401 on: April 03, 2015, 06:42:37 am »
+2
My in-game name is Marcus_the_Crusader_in_Black.

This is my admin application.

I have been in the cRPG community for a year to a year and a half.  I know I haven't been here since the beginning, but I have come to love this game and most of the community.  I play cRPG when I am able.  Mostly on weekends most of the day when it is populated or in the evenings on weekdays for about 4-5 hours.  I would like to become an admin because I follow the rules all the time and even if I do, many other people don't and there aren't any admins on to do anything about the trolling, bro-coding, or delaying most of the time.  I understand that some people do the trolling and bro-coding to have MORE fun in their own little way but most of the community gets fed up with all of the fooling off that many people do.  I would like to be able to give back to the community for what the community has given me, a fun game to play.  If I was an admin I would treat most of the community equal.  I will make sure to kick/ban either my friends or just some random person without bias.  I am a stickler for rules and regulations and I feel I would  enforce them very strictly, and having another admin will also help the "not enough active admins" problem.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 03:51:02 pm by mjm97 »

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #402 on: April 03, 2015, 10:11:39 pm »
+10
Just accept somebody... anybody. Promote kalam to canary's place so NA can actually start getting active admins again. A lot of old time players turned away from crpg since it has become troll-infested derping grounds.

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #403 on: April 04, 2015, 08:34:39 am »
+1
I really hope they do something about Canary being AWOL. I don't hate him or anything but if we can have san & buddies (sorry I can't remember any other names y'all doing great work) doing patches why can't we instate a new active head NA admin?

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Casul

• King
  • Renown: 1010
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • I like animals
    • View Profile
  • Faction: plate goons club, Krems
  • Game nicks: Cassi, Antarctica
  • IRC nick: Cassi
« Reply #404 on: April 04, 2015, 12:41:16 pm »
+2
I really hope they do something about Canary being AWOL. I don't hate him or anything but if we can have san & buddies (sorry I can't remember any other names y'all doing great work) doing patches why can't we instate a new active head NA admin?

Make WITCHCRAFT 2nd NA head admin, can't imagine anyone would not agree
Maybe if Coronoa virus gets rid of 50 percent or more of the world population we can do without a pope and religion.