Author Topic: [MastaWho]  (Read 883 times)

Offline Lemon

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Lemon Company
  • Game nicks: #Free Lemon 2012
  • IRC nick: Lemon
[MastaWho]
« on: June 22, 2013, 07:59:24 pm »
Today I was playing on the NA DTV server, with several of my friends. After joining, I noticed MastaWho was constantly reporting teammates in the first 15 seconds of the game before he could take damage, in a effort to get them kicked. After that, he purposely teamkilled Legendary_Assassin_Lady_Gaga, and we kicked him. He then came back and revenge polled. He later got kicked again for team-killing. Once again, he came back and revenge-polled. This has happened over and over again and when we asked why he was doing it he said "idc" then continued to attack us. He is blatantly trolling and sabotaging the game.
ninjaedit: While writing this he TKed me again.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 06:06:23 pm by Earl_Lemon »
Lemon Luther King JR, has a dream, where all trolls are treated with fairness and equality. Lemon's want to be able to vote, and ride in the front of the bus, and drink from the same fountain that we do. Please right this inequality

Offline Lemon

• Strategus Councillor
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: [MastahWho]
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2013, 08:12:02 pm »
Still playing and he continues to kill me. I can't get any in-game screenshots of this, but the logs will say it all.
I should also mention he repeatingly comes naked. We were on Engineers and his excuse was he needed to repair his armor.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 08:31:41 pm by Earl_Lemon »
Lemon Luther King JR, has a dream, where all trolls are treated with fairness and equality. Lemon's want to be able to vote, and ride in the front of the bus, and drink from the same fountain that we do. Please right this inequality

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2013, 08:27:31 pm »
you need a screenshot ... ctrl+inser if you don't have steam. Then , go on imgur to upload the picture.

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2013, 08:28:58 pm »
Yes, please add screenshots. I joined the server, to check what you said, but he wasn't online any longer.

Offline Lemon

• Strategus Councillor
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: [MastaWho]
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2013, 08:30:33 pm »
Well I had a major brain fart. We're on NA 7, not EU 7. Would anyone be kind enough to move the post for me?

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2013, 08:37:31 pm »
Sure. ;)

Offline Lemon

• Strategus Councillor
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2013, 08:53:20 pm »
Still playing, still team wounding and attacking

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2013, 11:15:23 pm »
Well I had a major brain fart. We're on NA 7, not EU 7. Would anyone be kind enough to move the post for me?

Stop moving the topic back to EU, damn NA badmins.  :o

Offline Lemon

• Strategus Councillor
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2013, 06:06:34 pm »
Move back please. lol.

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2013, 07:23:31 pm »
Logs are very clear with repeated reports & kills for a long while, so a 24 hour ban has been issued.

In addition there were a lot of other TKing going on between him & others, and I am going to issue additional bans.  Reminder: it's not ok to teamwound/kill someone even if they are doing it back.  Your best bet is to ask for an admin to help, either in the server or going to NA 1.  Worst case hop onto IRC and ask if someone can come in and help.

24 hours for MastaWho
12 hours for 3rdRL_Alrik
24 hours for Plumbo_White_Knight

locking thread
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345