• Infamy: 243
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Aderyn
Re: And 1
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2013, 03:19:22 pm »
+3
To be fair, a lot of people on TS were saying they were getting tired of sieges a few days ago. Apparently some people like field battles? Well, I don't get that, but I guess a change of pace is good.

Would someone attack our castles please? I prefer defending sieges. Fields have scary horses.

I hate horses too :(((
Can't spell manslaughter without laughter.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2013, 06:35:28 pm »
The mates haven't given us anything. I am not sure that's going to be part of their plan, Ildist has been tight-lipped lately.

P.S. we haven't bought thousands of troops, and I have never expended cRPG gold for strat gain. May the largest wallet win, flamehair.

Lol, neither have we.  We have only gotten troops for strategus gold and apollo had 1.7K shiny in senuzgda and then he left with 100 and then a chaos guy went back to dhrim with 1.7K shiny.  They dumped troops in Emirin before, so yeah they gave you troops.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline partyboy

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player
  • BRING BACK LADDERS
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GODQUEEN_PARTYGIRL_OF_BIRD
« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2013, 08:49:58 pm »
I hate horses too :(((

That's why I put 6 points into riding.
Subject displays signs of antisocial behaviour

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2013, 09:25:51 pm »
+6
I have never expended cRPG gold for strat gain.
Lol, neither have we.  We have only gotten troops for strategus gold and apollo had 1.7K shiny in senuzgda and then he left with 100 and then a chaos guy went back to dhrim with 1.7K shiny.  They dumped troops in Emirin before, so yeah they gave you troops.

A) the mates, i.e. Republic of Mates, have not given us any tickets, in fact we've sold some to them before (you were upset about that, too). Frisia has, but I don't refer to them as "the mates".

B)

Will be offering:

50K CRPG GOLD FOR TOP SCORE
25K CRPG FOR TOP K/D
25K CRPG GOLD FOR TOP KILLS

50K Crpg gold sent to The_Sosarian_Knight 61-28 - best Score
25K Crpg gold sent to Allers for 68-26 - most kills
Honorable mention (someone let maple_Syrup know I will send him 10K gold for this he was pretty damn close)  Maple_Syrup_MB 67-38
25K crpg gold sent to Cheavliere_sdfjkln (just trying saying that name for rollcall) - best k/d 13-1

5K   20K 30K 50K Crpg gold to anyone who attacks smoothrich before he returns back to hero party lands.  Also, the first person to attack him will find he has tens of thousands of gold of leftover gear from his last battle as an additional award.  (added 5K more gold on my side)

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2013, 09:42:09 pm »

A) the mates, i.e. Republic of Mates, have not given us any tickets, in fact we've sold some to them before (you were upset about that, too). Frisia has, but I don't refer to them as "the mates".

B)Will be offering:

50K CRPG GOLD FOR TOP SCORE
25K CRPG FOR TOP K/D
25K CRPG GOLD FOR TOP KILLS

50K Crpg gold sent to The_Sosarian_Knight 61-28 - best Score
25K Crpg gold sent to Allers for 68-26 - most kills
Honorable mention (someone let maple_Syrup know I will send him 10K gold for this he was pretty damn close)  Maple_Syrup_MB 67-38
25K crpg gold sent to Cheavliere_sdfjkln (just trying saying that name for rollcall) - best k/d 13-1

??  How is rewarding great mercs buying troops?   Could you not find any references to us buying troops with crpg gold you chased after any remote use of crpg gold?  And you say my logic is weak, lol.  I also payed crpg gold for the Karaoke winners too, you forgot to reference that as well.  rewarding good mercs for really epic battles is exactly that, its not buying troops.  You are really reaching now canary, just admit your argument is facetious and lacks and really basis in fact (basically just learn to admit you are wrong for once).  I assume Mates were giving you troops since they brought 4500 troops shiny to Dhirim and you suddenly attacked with all those armies, but I guess I'm wrong though it seems extremely odd.

Offline Canary

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2013, 09:47:21 pm »
+3
Apparently you misread my post.

You specifically put in bold the part where I said I hadn't spent cRPG gold for "strat gain", and fishing for mercs with rewards is a strat gain. The bit about buying troops was a separate point.

You are really reaching now canary, just admit your argument is facetious and lacks and really basis in fact (basically just learn to admit you are wrong for once).  I assume Mates were giving you troops since they brought 4500 troops shiny to Dhirim and you suddenly attacked with all those armies, but I guess I'm wrong though it seems extremely odd.

Heh.

Offline Winterly

• Count
  • Renown: 230
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
  • I play with Quiet Mode On.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2013, 09:48:41 pm »
+3
No where does Canary accuse you of using cRPG gold to buy mercs. He's talking about strat gain.

P.S. we haven't bought thousands of troops, and I have never expended cRPG gold for strat gain. May the largest wallet win, flamehair.

Please...learn a little from your own statements.
You are really reaching now canary, just admit your argument is facetious and lacks and really basis in fact (basically just learn to admit you are wrong for once).
Winterly's Stuff(selling Courser/buying head and foot armor)
I love how most EU players insert an imaginary "f" into my name: Winterfly.
"Life is kind of like peeing into the snow in a dark winter night, you probably made a difference, but it's really hard to tell" - Joe Wong

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2013, 09:52:04 pm »
Apparently you misread my post.

You specifically put in bold the part where I said I hadn't spent cRPG gold for "strat gain", and fishing for mercs with rewards is a strat gain. The bit about buying troops was a separate point.

Heh.

Wow, talk about being facetious in the same sentence you accuse us of using crpg gold fro strat gain you say we bought thousands of troops and say may the largest wallet win - our crpg gold had nothing to do with us winning and all the troops we have ever bought have been with fiefs or strategus gold.  Actually none of the troops we are getting for your fiefs we are selling or the recently bought troops for strat gold were needed to attack you - they are all being used to restrengthen our fiefs after we are done.

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2013, 09:56:04 pm »
+10
I would like to ask everyone to ignore Kesh's "always try to make everything the enemy does seem like a horrible thing" posts. I would offer this message as a replacement.

Thank you for initiating a bunch of field attacks against us. We appreciate the change of pace and are glad you chose to mix things up rather than making us continue to grind troops on Dhirim endlessly.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2013, 09:56:53 pm »
+2
I'd rather a clan give cRPG gold to their top players for good performances, then ban them for 7 days for defending a forward spawn and looking AFK for a couple minutes.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Canary

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2013, 10:09:19 pm »
+1

Wow, talk about being facetious in the same sentence you accuse us of using crpg gold fro strat gain you say we bought thousands of troops and say may the largest wallet win - our crpg gold had nothing to do with us winning and all the troops we have ever bought have been with fiefs or strategus gold.  Actually none of the troops we are getting for your fiefs we are selling or the recently bought troops for strat gold were needed to attack you - they are all being used to restrengthen our fiefs after we are done.

At the risk of beating a dead horse, by "wallet" I meant your total of resources, not just cRPG gold. There were two separate points in one sentence, that you'd bought several troop tickets and that you had used cRPG gold to benefit you on strat in another way.

We're all aware of how much more stuff you have than we do. Also, we're not off the map yet, boast about your victory once it's actually over, if you please.

Thank you for initiating a bunch of field attacks against us. We appreciate the change of pace and are glad you chose to mix things up rather than making us continue to grind troops on Dhirim endlessly.

You're welcome. Some of us have the interest of fun in mind, even if we can't help but rebuke the spread of misinformation.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2013, 10:28:41 pm »
+1
Also, we're not off the map yet, boast about your victory once it's actually over, if you please.

I didn't - just mentioned the troops we got from selling the fiefs we have already taken not being used to attack you - should I add yet? is that what you were looking for?

Offline Chestaclese

• Earl
  • Renown: 340
  • Infamy: 106
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2013, 01:42:23 am »
+8
The tide was endless and washed the enemy from their strongholds. Terrortops is blissful. It is an odd sensation to feel His joy at the carnage. The various tribal leaders meet to feed and tell stories of the fallen.

Chestaclese stumbled into the circle, took a crooked bow, and started taking story request.

“Tell us of the Pity Party of Curaw,” Kesh shouted from somewhere in the back.

At the same time Tom Cruise mumbled something retarded that no one really paid attention to except for Baleohay whose face was covered in half chewed potatoes and carrots Tom spit when he opened his stupid mouth.

Sauce wanted to hear the tales of Hudson the God of War whom he claimed to be a descendant of and half the circle puckered their face at what an egotistical asshole he was.

“Typical Sauce,” someone in the back yelled and Sauce got up to teach him a lesson.

Dynamike wanted to hear one of his stories and Chestaclese vomited half a beer in his lap for the request.

Someone else suggested Chestaclese tell a story about when he threw axes as a young man to which Cyranule got up from his seat and walked behind the barn where everyone could hear him crying for some horse of his Chestaclese killed years ago.

Finally, Webo played a little toon on his harmonica, which turned into a duet with Partyboy on his guitar, and suggested, “How about the story of how the Elder Crone Canary came to be?”

All the crowd, which had grown smaller and larger since the first suggestion as some people left the circle and others joined, screamed and hollered with glee at Webo’s suggestion and this is the story Chestaclese the Loveable Fuckup told:

“Before Chaos, before remnants of Chaos left chaos to form Remnants, we were all part of a small now forgotten clan called Remnants of Stratia. Remnants of Remnants of Stratia, not to be confused with Remnants, formed Chaos. In the formation Sauce and Dexxter, who were slated to be leaders of Chaos themselves, decided to put their support behind the meek old lady Canary in the belief they could boss her around and have all the perks of leadership and none of the responsibility. Many passive aggressive arguments later, arguments mostly involving Dynadick who had a funny accent and nothing else, Sauce and Dexxter realised their mistake and broke from Chaos to form Remnants.”

And the place went silent. What was left of the crowd, half had walked out when Chestaclese was explaining the origin of Remnants, got up and slowly dispersed shaking their heads and squinting their eyes. Webo and Partyboy tried to bring the crowd back by offering to do another duet but the night was ruined. Only Chestaclese brother Sauce remained, standing against a post in the back, fresh from giving out beatings,  shaking his head with shame and disapproval.
"Threatening Chesty with tea bagging is clearly not worth the effort. It is like offering sex addict an orgy." - BaleofGay.

"ILL OPEN MY GIFTS LATER MOM, IM BUSY FIGHTING CHESTACLES IN AN ONLINE HORSE SIMULATOR GAME." - Oprah Winafrey

“He's using everything he can to get me banned, admins please don't let him get away with this. He's ban baiting me, please help.” - Ducky_The_Banned