• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
Re: And 1
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2013, 06:44:55 pm »
Be carebear with a lot of eu faction feeding us troop(trading for Na fief) and then attack (The frenche scum bag:D i bet you 1 crpg loom that the next step :P...wanna bet with me haboe ? I feel July 1 will be the apocalypse day!

RIP! CHAOS REST IN PEACE LITTLE GREEN. WILL MISS YOUR COLOR ON THE MAP! HOPE YOU DONT TURN INTO A NEW FCC VASSAL ERR Friend

Were we insulted or threatened here? I honestly could not follow what was being said or implied. It is possible that he is saying that as soon as our non aggression pact is up he plans on attacking... I think that is what it said.

The only part I did understand is the thought of Chaos becoming a vassal... which we do not have so that should not be an issue.
Leader of BS

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2013, 06:47:06 pm »
+1
"They've killed our messenger birds. Our sheets and garments are stained with blood, we have no fresh water to quench our parched throats, hoarse from the warcries and the screaming. Had we a message to send to them, they would not see it. Had they seen our message, they would not listen. We will fight to the death, but not because it is our only option - we have made enemies, and we shall have each other for the rest of our time here, spent together, rollicking in the fleeting struggle of mortality and battle."

They didn't originally belong to us, I'm afraid.

You are welcome for the mauls... They suck to see when you get to the top of a ladder.

As for any peace talks we have not heard from any of your diplomats so figured you guys were going to go down fighting. We applaud the determination and respect the fighting spirit. 
Leader of BS

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2013, 08:32:59 pm »
Be carebear with a lot of eu faction feeding us troop(trading for Na fief) and then attack (The frenche scum bag:D i bet you 1 crpg loom that the next step :P...wanna bet with me haboe ? I feel July 1 will be the apocalypse day!

RIP! CHAOS REST IN PEACE LITTLE GREEN. WILL MISS YOUR COLOR ON THE MAP! HOPE YOU DONT TURN INTO A NEW FCC VASSAL ERR Friend

This is an odd post arowaine. You guys take vassals, we don't. You guys have taken thousands and thousands of troops from EU, we have bought some I think?

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2013, 03:10:37 am »
we have bought some I think?

Roughly 2k from me. Not sure about anyone else though.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Uumdi

• Duke
  • Renown: 651
  • Infamy: 59
  • Ready to Die
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Uumdi_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Uumdi
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2013, 05:18:50 am »
+5
Uumdi's ass burned with the fire of a thousand suns.

Red Chili Chicken smarts on the way out.

Ten shots of prayers, ten shots a day
A shot of thrill to hide the pain.
They can`t win, they just don`t cry,
The troopers know they live to die.

Offline Gristle

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BRD
  • Game nicks: Gristle_BRD
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2013, 09:08:04 am »
+3
Hey, I won and escaped! Neat.

Initiating so many field battles around your own castle kind of defeats the purpose of the castle, doesn't it?

Offline Penguin

• Duke
  • Renown: 670
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player
  • JesusChrist
    • View Profile
  • Faction: [A]rrows Incoming!
  • Game nicks: [Y]Retreat!
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2013, 09:56:07 am »
+4
Hey, I won and escaped! Neat.

Initiating so many field battles around your own castle kind of defeats the purpose of the castle, doesn't it?

Yeah, if you like being hopelessly gear bugged for every following battle after the initial "wave".
"As you gaze upon the cross, and long for conformity to him, be not weary or fearful because you cannot express in words what you seek. Ask him to plant the cross in your heart. Believe in him, the crucified and now living one, to dwell within you, and breathe his own mind there."

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2013, 12:20:25 pm »
Yeah, if you like being hopelessly gear bugged for every following battle after the initial "wave".

Blame Canary - he was there every fight and had time to clear out the gear.  We have done it, so does most people.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2013, 12:25:30 pm »
+1
Blame Canary - he was there every fight and had time to clear out the gear.  We have done it, so does most people.

It's not impossible, but he had trouble in the past few battles pulling the gear out on the tick immediately following the battle, so he chose to intercept armies in the field to be sure that he can clean the town's inventory.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2013, 12:37:12 pm »
It's not impossible, but he had trouble in the past few battles pulling the gear out on the tick immediately following the battle, so he chose to intercept armies in the field to be sure that he can clean the town's inventory.

??  That doesn't really make sense since after the first siege army he had an hour to clear out gear - that doesn't explain the 3 field battles.

Offline Penguin

• Duke
  • Renown: 670
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player
  • JesusChrist
    • View Profile
  • Faction: [A]rrows Incoming!
  • Game nicks: [Y]Retreat!
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2013, 01:21:59 pm »
+3
Why does Chaos even have to explain their actions to you when they decide to attack you in the field? Stop complaining just to complain.
"As you gaze upon the cross, and long for conformity to him, be not weary or fearful because you cannot express in words what you seek. Ask him to plant the cross in your heart. Believe in him, the crucified and now living one, to dwell within you, and breathe his own mind there."

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2013, 01:25:45 pm »
+4
??  That doesn't really make sense since after the first siege army he had an hour to clear out gear - that doesn't explain the 3 field battles.

No. The first siege ended at 7:06, the followup attack started at 7:10.

Including the 4 minutes prep time before both teams spawn, that's under one minute I had to transfer gear out once the fight ended. When I hit the transfer button it gave me the "fief preperation attack" error, though it did, for some reason, pull out almost all the armor and horses anyway but none of the weapons.

Want an explanation for the field battles? Yippee-kay-yay, m'lord. I figure it's more fun if a war isn't fought in one direction constantly, you dig? For the field battles fought today, I got all the gear out after the second siege, coincidence?!
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 01:29:06 pm by Canary »

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2013, 01:27:31 pm »
Why does Chaos even have to explain their actions to you when they decide to attack you in the field? Stop complaining just to complain.

Lol they don't, we are just commenting earlier about it doesn't really help them not to use a defensible fiefs at this point. Their comment earlier just didn't make sense since they had an hour to clear out gear last night

P.S. Oh well I guess go out with  a bang - probably easy choice since its not really your own troops anyway thanks to the 4500 from ildist and mates and 1600 from frisians.  good luck neckbeards.

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2013, 01:33:07 pm »
+6
P.S. Oh well I guess go out with  a bang - probably easy choice since its not really your own troops anyway thanks to the 4500 from ildist and mates and 1600 from frisians.  good luck neckbeards.

The mates haven't given us anything. I am not sure that's going to be part of their plan, Ildist has been tight-lipped lately.

P.S. we haven't bought thousands of troops, and I have never expended cRPG gold for strat gain. May the largest wallet win, flamehair.

Offline Gristle

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BRD
  • Game nicks: Gristle_BRD
« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2013, 02:09:44 pm »
+2
To be fair, a lot of people on TS were saying they were getting tired of sieges a few days ago. Apparently some people like field battles? Well, I don't get that, but I guess a change of pace is good.

Would someone attack our castles please? I prefer defending sieges. Fields have scary horses.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 02:16:01 pm by Gristle »