Author Topic: Sorry Kesh  (Read 630 times)

Offline Allers

• Count
  • Renown: 292
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player
  • Ca$hville
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ca$hville Records, Ruff Ryders
  • Game nicks: Allers, Young Buck, DMX
  • IRC nick: Allers
Sorry Kesh
« on: June 20, 2013, 11:35:29 am »
Had to make my own post because by the time I was done with this message the topic was locked. To clear things up and to stop the oncoming arguments it was me who posted the video. I had fraps running on the background during the strat battle. When we found out that the flags were getting captured i started recording it because I was going to post it on the forums for one of the worst losses ive seen on strat. When I went to go upload it I put it on my new youtube account I made . When I finished uploading the video I was watching it over and I was still in the teamspeak channel and I had my finger on my mic button accidentally ( which has caused some other emberassing incidents with teamspeak in the past) and the guys who were still left in the channel overheard what seemed to be kesh yelling ( i dont have. a actual microphone I use stereo mix to play sounds from my computer) I was listening to  music so I didnt even hear any sounds in teamspeak or ingame until (someone not spilling any names to avoid conflicts) asked me to send him the video to him because he thought it was funny. I didnt think anything of it because I didnt really think anything of it so I gave him the link. Then I guess it started spreading around when I went to sleep and now this happened. I did not think that this video would be used to harm other people I just liked it because it was one of the most disappointing losses ive seen. Im sorry to kesh who was the victim of this video which I did not intentionally mean for it to be. I love playing for kesh and I love playing in all his battles. I have absolutely no hate for you kesh I did not mean the video to be focused on what you were saying in teamspeak. For the other people who thought this video was funny keep it to yourselves please. In conclusion, Im sorry kesh that this video was interpretted as a video for making fun of you which was not the purpose at all. Im sorry that this has caused problems between you guys and as a result of this, I will be removing this video. I hope this does not caue you to hate me Kesh because I like you and playing with your clan. Yes, when I was going over the video after uploading it I hought it was kind of funny when you were yelli g but I was never planning on using this against you. The video had gotten into the wrong hands and I hope his does not destroy our good relations.  If I didnt care about repairin relations and clearing things up, I wouldnt of made this large of a post.I like you kesh I have absolutely no hate for you at all and i hope that this will clear up some of these bad tensions . Thanks
Ca$hville 615

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1322
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Arys_TheDrunkenPeasant
Re: Sorry Kesh
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2013, 11:38:36 am »
+1
Had to make my own post because by the time I was done with this message the topic was locked. To clear things up and to stop the oncoming arguments it was me who posted the video. I had fraps running on the background during the strat battle. When we found out that the flags were getting captured i started recording it because I was going to post it on the forums for one of the worst losses ive seen on strat. When I went to go upload it I put it on my new youtube account I made . When I finished uploading the video I was watching it over and I was still in the teamspeak channel and I had my finger on my mic button accidentally ( which has caused some other emberassing incidents with teamspeak in the past) and the guys who were still left in the channel overheard what seemed to be kesh yelling ( i dont have. a actual microphone I use stereo mix to play sounds from my computer) I was listening to  music so I didnt even hear any sounds in teamspeak or ingame until (someone not spilling any names to avoid conflicts) asked me to send him the video to him because he thought it was funny. I didnt think anything of it because I didnt really think anything of it so I gave him the link. Then I guess it started spreading around when I went to sleep and now this happened. I did not think that this video would be used to harm other people I just liked it because it was one of the most disappointing losses ive seen. Im sorry to kesh who was the victim of this video which I did not intentionally mean for it to be. I love playing for kesh and I love playing in all his battles. I have absolutely no hate for you kesh I did not mean the video to be focused on what you were saying in teamspeak. For the other people who thought this video was funny keep it to yourselves please. In conclusion, Im sorry kesh that this video was interpretted as a video for making fun of you which was not the purpose at all. Im sorry that this has caused problems between you guys and as a result of this, I will be removing this video. I hope this does not caue you to hate me Kesh because I like you and playing with your clan. Yes, when I was going over the video after uploading it I hought it was kind of funny when you were yelli g but I was never planning on using this against you. The video had gotten into the wrong hands and I hope his does not destroy our good relations.  If I didnt care about repairin relations and clearing things up, I wouldnt of made this large of a post.I like you kesh I have absolutely no hate for you at all and i hope that this will clear up some of these bad tensions . Thanks

I can only hope you spend more lunch money on new accounts in the near future.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2013, 11:41:46 am »
+1
Cute.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2013, 11:41:56 am »
+12
Press Enter to create a new paragraph.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2013, 11:43:08 am »
+4
0/10 no paragraphs would lock

Offline Allers

• Count
  • Renown: 292
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player
  • Ca$hville
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ca$hville Records, Ruff Ryders
  • Game nicks: Allers, Young Buck, DMX
  • IRC nick: Allers
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2013, 11:43:19 am »
I am in bed typing this and the keyboard on the phone has no enter. Also, this is meant for kesh not any of you idiots posting in here
Ca$hville 615