Author Topic: The Aggregate Alliance  (Read 7811 times)

Offline Malgalad

• Count
  • Renown: 178
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: The Aggregate Alliance
« Reply #60 on: July 08, 2013, 03:43:24 am »
+3
The sun shone high in the pale blue sky. There was a flock of birds circling the sun, high. Vultures, perhaps. The landscape below is a grim one- a warzone, a city within the walls of a Lord's castle, and outside stood a raging horde of assailants from the far south. They had come in tandem, believing the defenders to be weak. They, however, did not know who really defended this castle...

Yes, your eyes do not fool you. After the brave garrison of armed soldiers fell at the hands of the attacking Chinese invaders the even more brave and undoubtedly more sexy population of nudist mace enthusiasts rose from their homes and bared their arms at the attackers. They were a strong people, and they knew that only they could save their people, and their castle. After all, they knew they had the strongest weapon of all- their masterwork six packs.
:shock: I was there and kill 21 .If I didn't build second siege tower I can kill 30 for 100,000 silver reward from ken456.
 :mrgreen:  if any defender show up on the last siege of this castle (today morning?),he can get about 50 kill even if AFK. Because ken456's gears bugged can't use ladder only when they TK and use up their lots of Damaged weapons. It's so funny.

by the way, when I got 1 Infamy?
« Last Edit: July 08, 2013, 03:47:29 am by Malgalad »

Offline Lumetta

• Baron
  • Renown: 141
  • Infamy: 57
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Berserks
  • Game nicks: Lumetta_The_Berserk
« Reply #61 on: July 08, 2013, 04:37:31 am »
Repeat that please.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #62 on: July 08, 2013, 05:05:02 am »
I wonder how Kesh feels about the guy he tried to use as his posterboy (ken456) fighting with his multiaccounts/vassals...
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline ShiftKnife

• Baron
  • Renown: 143
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereign Kingdom of Thirdarrell
  • Game nicks: SKoT_ShiftKnife
« Reply #63 on: July 08, 2013, 05:15:48 am »
+5
His multiwhats?

(click to show/hide)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

dead clan leader

Offline Tojo

• Earl
  • Renown: 490
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
  • Long Live NA_1
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, HoC, Acre, MB, HG, Beserks
  • Game nicks: _Tojo, Drew_Brees, Tijo
« Reply #64 on: July 08, 2013, 06:35:53 am »
+1
Tojo removed his helmet revealing the graying band of black hair and his bald top, displaying his Christian devotion. The guards led him to the main hall of Nova Tahlberl where Lord ShiftKnife would be greeting him. The oaken doors creaked as they swung open revealing a bounteous table set before Shiftknife. "Welcome Lord Tojo, I hope you recieved my message" said ShiftKnife heartily, "Do you bring any news of enemy movement from your travels?" he further inquired. Tojo frowned slightly as he sat down, "I did not see anyone on my travels, but only because my scouts were not searching..." he paused, "However, I can offer you a token of good trade if I am able to take some of your goods back to my village". He looked for any sign of dissapointment in Shift's face but saw none, atleast none that Shift made evident. Tojo continued, "I would be willing to give your stables 90 of my well bred Destriers if you allow me to purchase 500 trade goods". "I believe this is fair, but I am open to more negotiations if this is unsuitable." added Tojo. "What say ye Shift , Yay or Nay?"...

Offline Penguin

• Duke
  • Renown: 670
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player
  • JesusChrist
    • View Profile
  • Faction: [A]rrows Incoming!
  • Game nicks: [Y]Retreat!
« Reply #65 on: July 08, 2013, 06:50:03 am »
+1
I wonder how Kesh feels about the guy he tried to use as his posterboy (ken456) fighting with his multiaccounts/vassals...

Not too kindly, check out the opposing roster. Funny how that works. Ken still has the support of Jesus, and my word is not as fickle as the words of a tyrant desperate for mercs.
"As you gaze upon the cross, and long for conformity to him, be not weary or fearful because you cannot express in words what you seek. Ask him to plant the cross in your heart. Believe in him, the crucified and now living one, to dwell within you, and breathe his own mind there."

Offline ShiftKnife

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 11, 2013, 12:45:18 am »
+4
After quickly repulsing the Chinese invaders the walls of New Kelredan finally appeared safe once more. The salvaged armor and weapons were finally valued, and either disposed of, sold, or kept for later usage. The Lord General of the Third Legion would run another patrol personally around his territory before returning to his domicile for a well deserved rest...

However, this rest was apparently not as deserved as the General thought. As the sun rose the next morning, reports had come saying a dark legion has rose... a dark legion of bowlers. Just as the Chinese had come unannounced to attack the Aggregate Alliance, the Bowlers would follow the same unprovoked example. Will their fate be the same as the Chinese? The General stroked his beard as he thought upon this matter, and prepared to raise his legion once more.

THEY ARE ON OUR HORIZON, PREPARING FOR WAR!
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 12:52:26 am by ShiftKnife »

dead clan leader

Offline Lumetta

• Baron
  • Renown: 141
  • Infamy: 57
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Berserks
  • Game nicks: Lumetta_The_Berserk
« Reply #67 on: July 11, 2013, 12:45:34 am »
Reserved
(click to show/hide)

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
« Reply #68 on: July 11, 2013, 12:57:42 am »
+1
Reserved.

My Zulu warriors are prepared!

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #69 on: July 11, 2013, 12:58:29 am »
Reserved.

And is that supposed to be me?

Yes.  :oops: Can't you tell. It's your face(avatars) Photo shopped in.

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
« Reply #70 on: July 11, 2013, 12:59:07 am »
Yes.  :oops: Can't you tell. It's your face(avatars) Photo shopped in.

Oops. I hoped to edit my post before it was quoted.

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #71 on: July 11, 2013, 01:04:25 am »
+5
Artyem had just returned from a brief campaign in the south, a short mourning was done for his fallen brother, Deltah the ASS PRINCE; who had died shortly after his own return.  After taking count of the goods they had claimed from New Ehlerdah, his forces had begun to prepare for a short journey to the lands of Fisdnar, where they would offload these trade goods in exchange for monetary compensation from the great Wizard, Froyoyoyoyoyoyo.

Deltah's young son, Deltah the Rectum Ranger quickly sprinted down the halls of Artyem's house, tripping over a can of Dinty Moore Beef Stew.

"Sire!" he exclaimed loudly upon entering the room, panting heavily from the short sprint.

"The bowlers!... they are back!..." he huffed and snorted out as best he could, snot flying out of his nostrils and saliva leaking from his mouth.  "They are... assaulting... the titties and ass alliance!"

Artyem looked up from his trade logs, staring at Deltah in contemplation.  "Excellent story, brethren." he said, continuing to take stock of their gold and equipment.  "But, my lord, is this not news of importance?" Deltah said, starting to breath normally.  Artyem slammed the book shut, stood up and stared Deltah in the eyes.

A short period of silence that seemed to last an eternity filled the room, the look on Artyem's face losing expression slowly but surely while Deltah's face returned to a normal color.

"No."

Deltah left the room, returning to the fields to continue his "training" with Larry.

they touched butts

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 11, 2013, 01:22:19 am »
+1
This is for all those penis ships Lumetta...prepare your anus!

Offline ShiftKnife

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 11, 2013, 04:03:50 am »
+1
The penis ships will strike again! Be wary!

dead clan leader

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 11, 2013, 04:19:19 am »
+8
No one? No derogatory puns on 'Aggregate' yet?

Okay. my old friendregate Alliance. XDDDD XDDD so funy
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.