Author Topic: [Ban] Makatozi  (Read 361 times)

Offline Damsel

• Baron
  • Renown: 85
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: GoW
  • Game nicks: GoW_FarmerAvion
[Ban] Makatozi
« on: June 18, 2013, 08:56:39 pm »
While in duel this guy ran around with his high agility build and nudged me while I was fighting others.  This resulted in me  getting knocked down, stumbling, and then even getting killed.  The duels were ranked duels too so I lost like 30 points.  I told him several times to stop and he kept trolling. 
This is him running around nudging.  I wish I had Fraps to take a video but this is the best I have.
(click to show/hide)
If you are not strong willed, then allow me to change your ways.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
Re: [Ban] Makatozi
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2013, 05:37:18 pm »
There isn't really any hard evidence of wrong-doing, although I do see you asking him to stop a few times in the chat logs before saying you were going to submit a ban request.

Makatozi, this is now the second time you've been in suspicious activity recently (this thread and implicated in this unban request.  Consider this a firm warning that when a teammate asks you to stop (even if it's just nudging punching or kicking) that you should honor their request.  Same for the duel server - nudging people you aren't dueling is a bug that needs fixing, and if you continue doing it when someone asks you to stop it's bannable.

No ban for now however due to lack of evidence.  Locking thread.
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345