Author Topic: Free train how to win with the latest innovation bug using nudge  (Read 261 times)

Offline LA_DiamonD

• Knight
  • Renown: 31
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Wormhole
Hello all, this is Wormhole.
I would like to learn you how to use the latest bug with nudge using, untill it not fixex by developers.
All case is in that after you switching from any type of weapons to 1-handed weapon you can use nudge immediately.
Uh, you are an archer? don't scare about incoming infantry close no more! Just wait with the charged bow/crossbow untill enemy will come, then shoot, fast switch your one-handed and nudge the enemy. Don't lose the moment and hit him fast with your one-handed!
May be you are a polearm soldier? So, don't scare to hold your long range melee weapon even, while enemy is coming! Just fight as always, and when enemy come too close use the same tactic. Just make it all quick:
Pole-strike => blocking sound => switching to one-handed => nudge => one-handed strike => kick => strike again.

See? You did 2 hits to enemy, that just came.

When i started to speak about this bug it in the chat, some one told me: "don't cry". And i wished to say about this tactic to all players. So, good luck with it. learn how to fight use bugs.

Just one additional thing: use light nudge, so not hold block to nudge.