Author Topic: Ban CptCumFace  (Read 2159 times)

Offline Celduin_Nienna

• Noble
  • Renown: 10
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: None.
  • Game nicks: Battle_Angel_Arqa
Ban CptCumFace
« on: May 06, 2011, 10:41:14 am »
I posted a Ban request for CptCumFace, yesterday Thursday May the 5th 2011, but the thread was closed and no action taken, as the moderator said no evidence of CptCumFace was provided.

So this morning Friday May 6th 2011, CptCumFace was online again.

Without any provocation he began insulting me in party chat. Screenshots attached of his abusive writing in chat.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

He says "Stop sucking dicks Celduin".

He says "Celduin really suck balls"

He says "Seriously Celduin you are one load your mother should have swallowed"

In response to another player saying he was immature (not me - I dont speak to him) he replied:
"Immature please. No-one wanna hear your man pleaser roast beef flapping around."

One SS also of him killing a team mates horse.

I was not able to get any screenshots of him TKing this morning because he was not doing it. He has got wind of the fact that people want him banned, and so he was not TKing tonight. But he was kicking people. And whether or not he was TKing this morning, he was TKing Thursday morning, and seriously disrupted mine and many other players play and this should not be allowed to continue.

It doesnt take a genius to work out that with a name like CptCumFace he is obviously a wierdo and everyone knows perfectly well that he is a griefer and an abnoxious sicko, and no-one likes him and many people would like to see him banned. I would very much appreciate it if the cRPG admins would take action to prevent him from disrupting other peoples enjoyment of CRPG. Thank you.

A sword has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with swords.

Offline Celduin_Nienna

• Noble
    • View Profile
Re: Ban CptCumFace
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2011, 10:44:50 am »
My post from yesterday:

On the morning of Thursday May 5th 2011 - the player CptCumface began attacking hist team mate Warpigs_Superbeast's horse. Superbeast complained and then attacked and killed CptCumFace.

CptCumface didnt get the message and kept on attacking Warpigs_Superbeast. So I and a few others including SoA_Protector_Hunter helped Warpigs_Superbeast kill CptCumFace on repeated rounds, because he was contining to attack his team mates.

Then CptCumFace became extremely abusive in chat and accusing us all of started the TKing, when it was obviously and blatently him who started it. His abusive language included such things as saying we all "suck our fathers ****" etc etc.

Warpigs_Superbeast and others logged for the night but i continued to play. CptCumFace continued to throw axes at my back at the start of the round, and then turned on me in the middle of a fight against the opposing team to hack me with his sword. 

This dude is a complete sicko, a TKer and a nuisance. Please ban him permanently. Thank you.

If you need coroboration of my story, please ask Warpigs_Superbeast, SoA_Protector_Hunter, BD_Guard_Bane, or Leoking.   

A sword has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with swords.

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2011, 10:47:28 am »
Any witnesses?

Offline Celduin_Nienna

• Noble
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2011, 11:49:38 am »
If you need coroboration of my story, please ask Warpigs_Superbeast, SoA_Protector_Hunter, BD_Guard_Bane, or Leoking.

Or would you like me to request that they post here confirming my reports? Because they all explicitly stated on the morning of the 5th that they want CptCumFace banned, so I'm sure they would be happy to testify to my account.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2011, 11:52:53 am by Celduin_Nienna »

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2011, 12:09:11 pm »
yes, please ask em to post here. (and more than just "confirmed")  :)

Offline BD_Guard_Bane

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guards
  • Game nicks: BD_Guard_Bane
  • IRC nick: cmpxchg8b
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2011, 12:53:27 pm »
Ok, I already talked to someone about this and they said they'd look at the logs.

Anyway, I logged in halfway through a round and saw stuff in chat complaining about the guy cos he'd attacked Superbeast. Then when I spawned, I saw him start attacking SoA_Protector_Hunter, who was just blocking and not attacking back. People (me included) told him to stop. Eventually the rest of the team tked cptcumface - there were only about 10 people on each team and no admins on, so I guess it was fair enough since apparently he'd been doing it for a few rounds and ruining the team's chances of winning. Obviously you shouldn't tk in revenge, but if its small teams, no admins or votes enabled and the guy won't stop...

For the next few rounds and maps the whole thing went on, sometimes he'd attack someone, sometimes he'd get pre-emptively tk'd, or possibly attacked before he even started doing anything (I'm not sure, I wasn't on his team all the time).
There was also a lengthy argument in chat between him and the players he'd tk'd or annoyed.

So basically, I didn't see what started it, but I'm guessing by the compaints in chat that it was probably him, by accident or otherwise. And yeah, people started tking him too, but as I said, not much else you can do if there's no admin or votes on.

Check the logs, lazy admins!
I defended the village and all I got was this stupid title.

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2011, 12:58:26 pm »
And during all this time, no one bothered to log on IRC to get an admin? o.O

Anyway, hes banned now, but keep it going, I wanna find out what exactly to ban him for. Its obious that I got enough to ban him, but for how long? That depends on what really happened.

Offline BD_Guard_Bane

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guards
  • Game nicks: BD_Guard_Bane
  • IRC nick: cmpxchg8b
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2011, 12:59:06 pm »
Nuffen, check irc logs too - I did ask for an admin.
I defended the village and all I got was this stupid title.

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2011, 01:00:51 pm »
Oh, you did?
Normally theres at least a couple to respond, but you prolly was unlucky. :)

Offline Celduin_Nienna

• Noble
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2011, 02:12:01 pm »
Ok Nuffen I will tell you exactly what happened. And I am an honest person, I have no reason to make this up. I take no pleasure wasting my time writing on this ban forum, but something needs to be done about that griefer. So thank you for banning him, I appreciate it.

Here is exactly what happened.

About 3 days ago I brought my first horse. So I logged on excited to play with my Horse.

About 5 rounds into the match I start the round sat on my horse. Immediatly from the start of the round, someone is hacking my horse. My horse dies and I fall off onto the floor. Standing there jumping up and down with a two handed weapon is his hand is CptCumFace.

"What the heck are you doing attacking my horse?" I ask him. No reply, he just runs off. So I ran after him and kicked him. He turned round and killed me.

And that was that until the early hours of Thursday morning.

I'd been playing all night. Start of a match I see someone attacking my teammates Horse while hes sitting on it. It was Warpigs_Superbeasts Horse being attacked by CptCumFace.

Warpigs_Superbeast asks in  general chat "What the f*** are you doing attacking my horse??" So Warpigs_Superbeast starts to beat up CptCumFace. Hes covered in blood and I went up and finished him off.

I wrote in general chat "I owed ya one for the other day CptCumFace". And I was ready to leave it at that.

Next round, hes at it again, attacking Warpig_Superbeast's Horse. Superbeasts complains in general chat. SoA Protector Hunter is like "CptCumFace what are you doing?" No reply and CptCumFace continues attacking Warpigs_Superbeast.
So SoA_Protector_Hunter got really pissed with him and started shouting at him in General Chat, Warpigs Superbeast too.

So anyways this argument goes on for a few rounds with us teaming up to TK CptCumFace. And all the time hes complaining "You started the TKing, you started this." To which we reply "Dood you are insane, we all blatently saw you start attacking the horse" etc etc.

After a few rounds it got boring so we decided to leave CptCumFace alone and just play.

So we play, ready to let it go. Then CptCumFace comes up behind me and TK's me.

Then hes writing in general chat stuff like "You suck your dads cock etc etc" stuff far too obscene for me to repea anymore - just totally whacked out stuff. And everyone says to him "Man whats wrong with you? are you obssessed with your dick??" "Your nuts" etc etc etc

So for the rest of the morning hes trying to throw axes at me from behind.

So eventually I logged and wrote my first request here for him to be banned.

Nuffen closed my first thread.

I logged on yesterday and CptCumFace is there and I didnt say anything to him at all. I completely ignored him.

Then in general chat he starts with the abusive remarks at me.  and those are the remarks in the screenshots above.

So... I dont know what you want to ban him for. But I would suggest 1. Hes a Tker. 2 Hes a random Horse attacker. 3 Hes a perverted psycho.  And I suggest you ban him for as long as possible . Thank you.

Offline Espu

• The good
  • Count
  • Renown: 261
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Espu
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2011, 02:24:34 pm »
This is the exact reason why teamkilling "for justice" is a bad idea. If he was the only one killing teammates, we could take a look at the log, verify your report and ban the hero. Now it's a mess of teamkills back and forth that's very difficult to sort out. Then it ends up with you accusing the other guy and he obviously denying everything.

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2011, 03:14:40 pm »
This is the exact reason why teamkilling "for justice" is a bad idea. If he was the only one killing teammates, we could take a look at the log, verify your report and ban the hero. Now it's a mess of teamkills back and forth that's very difficult to sort out. Then it ends up with you accusing the other guy and he obviously denying everything.

Such a mess.

Celduin_Nienna, revenge or defence-tking is against the rules. You've admitted to intentionally tking a teammate. Because you've been this honest, and because I would never have found out if you didnt tell me, I will let it go _for this time_. But let this be a warning, revenge-tking is against the rules and next time you might find yourself banned for it. I want you to promise me not to do it the next time, ok?
« Last Edit: May 06, 2011, 03:20:36 pm by nuffen »

Offline Celduin_Nienna

• Noble
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2011, 11:49:49 pm »
Acknowledged. I promise I will not "Revenge TK" in future.

If I have any future problems, I will simply take Screen Shots and report it, if it is significantly troublesome.

But I protest because I am not a TKer at all and only acted in self defence. I am new to the game and didnt know this support system was in place until one of the other players told me to report it.

I play this game to play with my fellows and have fun, not to cause trouble.

Anyways, I hope this matter is resolved now. Thank you for help. :-)

I will ask Warpigs_Superbeast and SoA_Protector_Hunter to post their complaints here too.

Regards,
Celduin Nienna

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2011, 12:38:16 am »
Acknowledged. I promise I will not "Revenge TK" in future.

If I have any future problems, I will simply take Screen Shots and report it, if it is significantly troublesome.

But I protest because I am not a TKer at all and only acted in self defence. I am new to the game and didnt know this support system was in place until one of the other players told me to report it.

I play this game to play with my fellows and have fun, not to cause trouble.

Anyways, I hope this matter is resolved now. Thank you for help. :-)

I will ask Warpigs_Superbeast and SoA_Protector_Hunter to post their complaints here too.

Regards,
Celduin Nienna

Hey
I totally understand, thats why Im letting you go with a warning :)
Regards
Nuffen

Offline RagnarLodbroke

• Knight
  • Renown: 41
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RagnarLodbroke, Mr_Heineken,SeriousPanda
  • IRC nick: RagnarLodbroke
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2011, 08:58:11 am »
Such a mess.

Celduin_Nienna, revenge or defence-tking is against the rules. You've admitted to intentionally tking a teammate. Because you've been this honest, and because I would never have found out if you didnt tell me, I will let it go _for this time_. But let this be a warning, revenge-tking is against the rules and next time you might find yourself banned for it. I want you to promise me not to do it the next time, ok?

What i think is a little weird is that selfdefence is bannable...but i believe if a admin is online a see f.example a guy is attacking me, i protect myself, blocking and killing the other "jerk", and if u saw he attacked me first u will ban him and hopefully not me?