Author Topic: Ban Request BackDoor_Boner_MB  (Read 701 times)

Offline jbratina

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 26
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: NARMIN
  • Game nicks: harv
  • IRC nick: Steam- Harv
Ban Request BackDoor_Boner_MB
« on: June 07, 2013, 11:04:47 pm »
OK so i just joined the server. I was spawned at the flag and all of the sudden this guy [backdoor boner] starting following me around. So i went to the top of the tower to patrol the flag. He is trying to kick me off. the first kick was landed but did not kick me off. the second didn't either. And I jumped over the third one. So i killed him. And then there was a poll to kick me, and I tried to explain but no one would listen. So i left the server, and joined back. Apparently someone tolled me that i was avoiding the kick and that was bannable, which i did not know. So i saw the poll and it was 65%. then there was another poll that received 90%. But what is weird is that the day before that I was being twed by several other people on purpose including Boner. Some of them were: Juggernot_EggoWaffle, TwerkingTeam_AoW, BackDoor_Boner_MB, Bob....[something]. I have no clue what is going on here but i want it to stop.
what the fuck

Offline Sir_Wonka

• Count
  • Renown: 235
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Free Sloths of Calradia
  • Game nicks: EggoWaffle_The_Sloth
Re: Ban Request BackDoor_Boner_MB
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2013, 11:15:02 pm »
Lets get things straight, do you have a screenshot of what I said. I said why did you kill BackdoorBoner. What happend was BackdoorBoner spawned in siege. He saw Harx sitting afk. So he kicked him to get his attention, he never hurt him. Then harx hit him. (i was across the courtyard watching) and he hit him once, then he proceeded to finish him off. I asked why he TK'ed  Backdoor Boner. He thought he tried to kick him off the edge then without asking why or even a response TK'ed Backdoor Boner *NOT MB. Also if this person cant look at the logs to actually get the right spelling on our names maybe he is too young. Also this is the internet, and admins are not your parents so maybe there is a lesson to learn by Harx here.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Working_Class

• Baron
  • Renown: 139
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sloths, Squids, Frisia? Who even knows anymore
  • Game nicks: WorkingClass_ , ScumFuck_FlowerBoy
  • IRC nick: WorkingClass
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2013, 11:15:50 pm »
Lets get things straight, do you have a screenshot of what I said. I said why did you kill BackdoorBoner. What happend was BackdoorBoner spawned in siege. He saw Harx sitting afk. So he kicked him to get his attention, he never hurt him. Then harx hit him. (i was across the courtyard watching) and he hit him once, then he proceeded to finish him off. I asked why he TK'ed  Backdoor Boner. He thought he tried to kick him off the edge then without asking why or even a response TK'ed Backdoor Boner *NOT MB. Also if this person cant look at the logs to actually get the right spelling on our names maybe he is too young. Also this is the internet, and admins are not your parents so maybe there is a lesson to learn by Harx here.
All of my yes right here ^^
Really dude time to grow up.

Offline jbratina

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2013, 12:03:08 am »
That is NOT what happened at all............
what the fuck

Offline Sir_Wonka

• Count
  • Renown: 235
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Free Sloths of Calradia
  • Game nicks: EggoWaffle_The_Sloth
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2013, 12:07:56 am »
That is NOT what happened at all............

Were are any screenshots proving me and working class otherwise, also why did it take you this long to respond obviously you were thinking of what to write. You dont have to think of a story if its the truth. You also may need to elaborate a little more besides "That is NOT what happend at all..........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NMGsRmZTFQ
« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 12:13:23 am by Sir_Wonka »

Offline jbratina

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2013, 12:12:15 am »
All of my yes right here ^^
Really dude time to grow up.
Dude i would be quite because i bet you are one of the ones in the King_Harx_Clan
what the fuck

Offline Working_Class

• Baron
  • Renown: 139
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sloths, Squids, Frisia? Who even knows anymore
  • Game nicks: WorkingClass_ , ScumFuck_FlowerBoy
  • IRC nick: WorkingClass
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2013, 12:14:06 am »
Dude i would be quite because i bet you are one of the ones in the King_Harx_Clan
That made no sense...

Offline jbratina

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2013, 01:03:40 am »
That made no sense...
Go look at the Ladder Page and there is a clan named after me, but not in a good way.....
what the fuck

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2013, 02:08:05 am »
Please provide a screenshot .

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars