Offline WarLord

• Earl
  • Renown: 354
  • Infamy: 30
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
UNBAN
« on: June 06, 2013, 12:24:47 am »
Seriously, that guy shoots in melee fights ALL THE TIME and he ALWAYS hits teammtes (because he sucks hard obviously) and he NEVER says sorry.

Ha, he didn´t had the time to apologise? He shot me and like 10 other players in the back while we were fighting in melee for the course of like 4 or 5 maps, and he never said sorry.

I know that intentional teamkilling isn´t allowed (who doesn´t) but he deserved it.

Do you think it is fun that every time you engage in melee you get shot in the back by friendly archers, and in this case, ALWAYS the SAME GUY?

If you ban me for 3 days, ban him for 3 days aswell, that would be fair.

I learn to controll my rage (even if it totally understandable and justified) and he learns to not shot in melee and teamhit all the time.

Ban him for the same amount of time or unban me, this is fucking ridiculous.

Quote Tenne:
"I shall also, directed towards Korgoth mainly, say that if the team hits were not intentional from celement42's side, then I don't care how many times it has happened and that changes nothing regarding the ban time, even if I did know, there really isn't any excuse for intentionally team killing someone for an accident, no matter how many times it happens."

So if I would run around with my big ass 2h and teamhit 5 people every round all day long because I just swing it around would be okay also? Cool.

« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 12:27:51 am by WarLord »

Offline Miwiw

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 525
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Miwiw
Re: UNBAN
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2013, 12:27:47 am »
Gather screenshots and open a banthread. That's how to ban him. :p
Miwiw_HRE - Two Handed
Trade with me

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2013, 12:36:56 am »
I agree, he has shot me ALOT of times aswell. Btw, instead of ` you can find ' (You're for an example) It's to the left of enter. It makes me upset lol

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 818
  • Infamy: 85
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "Bloody peasant archers!"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Head)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tenne; Guard_The_Biscuits; Guard_Bugden; Guard_Tennenuff
  • IRC nick: Tennenoth
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2013, 01:40:42 am »
You intentionally teamkilled him, he accidentally teamwounded you, no matter the number of times.

Makes no difference, you broke the rules, he did not, therefore, the ban is already fair.

As for your attempt to bend my words at the end there, carelessness is not intentional teamhitting and therefore if you aim at someone, whether or not you're shooting or swinging and you hit them, it was intentional, however, if you're aiming at something else and clock an ally, it was more than likely an accident.

The rules are clearly defined and you broke them, I don't really know what you're trying to do by getting angry and demanding things, it doesn't help your case.

Request denied.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

BullDog Clan member since 31/08/2010 / Caravan Guild member since 03/08/2010

How to understand what I say.
Always finish your tea and biscuits regardless of how terrible they are