Author Topic: [Hess] Hessian Mercenaries (NA)  (Read 3378 times)

Offline ShiftKnife

• Baron
  • Renown: 143
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereign Kingdom of Thirdarrell
  • Game nicks: SKoT_ShiftKnife
[Hess] Hessian Mercenaries (NA)
« on: June 03, 2013, 03:28:15 pm »
+13
Hessian Mercenaries
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Welcome to the Company...

Once known as the 3rd Republic Legion, and more commonly known as the Sovereign Kingdom of Thirdarrell, the group has taken to a new name. Our take on the Hessian Mercenaries is a fictional portrayal of a German run mercenary company. Although there were real "Hessian Mercenaries" in the 18th century that most are no doubt familiar with, we're not attempting to portray that group here. From an in character standpoint the company is made up of soldiers far and wide, although mostly from Germany, France, and the British Isles. As we are trying to emulate a functional mercenary company, there will be pay for attending certain events, and for performing strategus related actions under our banner.

What you need to Know...

- Cohesive, and friendly- the Company enjoys team play and act 'casually serious' when together in this manner.
- Controlled authority- we respect each other regardless of our 'virtual' ranking. When it comes down to decisions about administration, game play tactics, and other management issues it's up to the officers.
- Expansive armory with varying items of all kinds to choose from.
- Involvement in Strategus provides a fun experience aside from the typical battle.
- Friendly, long running, easy to join community. With welcoming members we believe our community is one of the most easy to communicate with and familiarize with.
- Poking fun at somebody is all good and fun in game and on the forum, but try not to let it get too serious.
- Our tags are either "Hess_" or "of_Hesse" respectively.

Active Roster

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhNlzchBK4FWdGhvZmhvVFNaQWZwUVhuemlBbDV6X2c#gid=0

Team Speak 3:

Media:
http://www.youtube.com/user/ShiftKnife/videos

« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 09:14:09 am by ShiftKnife »

dead clan leader

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
Re: [3rdRL] 3rd Republic Legion (NA)
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2013, 03:44:30 pm »
+1
Holy spreadsheets!  :shock:

Good luck folks and welcome to zee ARR pee gee! Looking for you to seeing you on the field of battle.
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Zaalback

• Count
  • Renown: 254
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Zaalback
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2013, 03:55:21 pm »
Good luck in cRPG.
But what are the arguments you give to make people joining your community ?
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 05:49:54 pm by Zaalback »

Offline ShiftKnife

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2013, 05:29:41 pm »
+1
The community itself extends past the game, like many others, a lot of us have known eachother since well before the Legion. It wasn't just created out of a whim- it's an actual community with long running experiences. Maybe not in cRPG, sure, but in other Warband modules and games. A lot of the guys here are willing to accept new players really nicely, and that's something I've noticed is pretty rare actually. We play Native Warband, do events in that. A larger portion of the community is interested in that over cRPG, but hey. There's a lot more to bring up, I really do love this community we have- but I think I'll save that for a later edit of the main post. Thanks for the question, Zaalback.

dead clan leader

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2013, 05:35:36 pm »
+2
The community itself extends past the game, like many others, a lot of us have known eachother since well before the Legion. It wasn't just created out of a whim- it's an actual community with long running experiences. Maybe not in cRPG, sure, but in other Warband modules and games. A lot of the guys here are willing to accept new players really nicely, and that's something I've noticed is pretty rare actually. We play Native Warband, do events in that. A larger portion of the community is interested in that over cRPG, but hey. There's a lot more to bring up, I really do love this community we have- but I think I'll save that for a later edit of the main post. Thanks for the question, Zaalback.

You're doing a great job.

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline MrNevino1

• Noble
  • Renown: 21
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Nevino
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2013, 09:03:30 pm »

what events? cuz I am involved with every Native tournament there is atm and have never heard of you guys and I have been playing native for 2 and a half years

Offline ShiftKnife

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2013, 04:04:26 am »
We don't play in tournaments, we host private shield battles. So far they've been sort of tests for our server box. We're actually about to open the event to people beyond our teamspeak. As far as our native play, have been doing these events and playing on our public server for about a month. Before that, we were into Bear Force II. That was a Warband Star Wars modification that lasted from March until around the middle of May. And even before that, we had been into ARMA for 8 months. Like I said, our experience does not lay in one specific game.

Quote from: ShiftKnife
it's an actual community with long running experiences. Maybe not in cRPG, sure, but in other Warband modules and games.

Thank you for concern, MrNevino, I hope this clears up my sloppy writing a tad bit.

dead clan leader

Offline ShiftKnife

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2013, 10:27:58 pm »
+1

The Legion has a Banner...

I had a good friend of mine, Pacer, throw together this for me. Looks fairly good, I am indeed impressed with it. Still haven't gotten an auction on an exclusive banner slot that I can win, however. Might be a while.

dead clan leader

Offline BadooN

• Count
  • Renown: 167
  • Infamy: 41
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 4 wheel drive
  • Game nicks: Badoon, Barnabus Ballson
  • IRC nick: BadooN
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2013, 01:04:18 am »
Nice talking to you ShiftKnife, good luck dudes!

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2013, 01:14:20 am »
+1
Welcome to the game guys, I've seen you around and sent many a curse word toward your members as they run away from my corpse.

I think you guys will do juuuust fine.

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Bryc3ee

• Noble
  • Renown: 14
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: _AoW
  • Game nicks: Mjolnir
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2013, 01:34:03 am »
+1
Really enjoy seeing you all in numbers in NA1 prime time, makes for some fun fights! Welcome to cRPG and good luck to you guys!

Offline ShiftKnife

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2013, 07:02:54 am »
+3
Thanks guys, we've really enjoyed being a part of this community so far. We've changed our banner, in other news, and have gained a exclusive banner slot for 60 days. Here it is, if you wanna give some feedback.

dead clan leader

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2013, 07:32:50 am »
The pattern on the background is kind of odd and might look strange on a shield or on heraldic armor.  Aside from that, it looks pretty good, the color scheme isn't overly extreme and it's pretty simple (which in my opinion makes a banner even better).

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2013, 07:35:25 am »
+1
Congrats to your first fief guys and welcome on the Strat map.

Take good care of it and foster those Mamluk horses I was building up  :D
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Lord_Bernie_of_Voodoo

• Earl
  • Renown: 372
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player
  • Remove Great Lances 2015
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Bernie
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2013, 07:47:19 am »
+1
Good luck to you guys and a +1 to the banner! Looks good!