Author Topic: Ban Request: Hospitallar_Fonsi  (Read 1093 times)

Offline Allers

• Count
  • Renown: 292
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player
  • Ca$hville
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ca$hville Records, Ruff Ryders
  • Game nicks: Allers, Young Buck, DMX
  • IRC nick: Allers
Ban Request: Hospitallar_Fonsi
« on: June 03, 2013, 08:25:13 am »
Not even sure why he tk'd me. He told me to get fighting and i responded with this comment. An enemy came when we were walking up the stairs, he killed him and then we were by ourselves at the bottom and he randomly hit me two times and killed me. Reported it to the only admin on Spaniard. Of course, since they are not in the same clan, he did nothing so i'm posting it here
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Ca$hville 615

Offline Fonsi

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Request: Hospitallar_Fonsi
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2013, 08:53:36 am »
If you read on shortly after i wrote in team chat that i was sorry. I killed a guy and you ran off leaving us fight 1v1, which i thought was nice... Not wanting the other guy to fight against loosing odds. I killed him and saw another guys near me, which i killed. I was engaged yet again with another enemy, to whom i died. It was not until Span started telling me someone wanted me banned for TK. I then explained to him what had happened. He informed me that i TKed someone. I said sorry in team chat. In case you did not see it, i will say it here as well, as i see you are sensitive to people's mistakes.

For in the heat of the battle I became narrow sighted, I confused you for an enemy and killed you. For that I am sorry.

Offline Allers

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Ca$hville
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2013, 08:56:37 am »
Total lie, There was only one enemy (method man) fonsi killed me after i couldnt penetrate method man's armor because i was low level and had only a stick, you can go back in the chat logs and I asked method man a couple of questions such as did you see him tk me when no one was around and he answered yes, so stop with this nonsense of what you just lied about. I know i have a bad reputation but you are lying
Ca$hville 615

Offline Aderyn

• Earl
  • Renown: 365
  • Infamy: 243
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Aderyn
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2013, 08:57:05 am »
allers didn't you leech for a few maps straight hiding at the end of the map/not fighting people tonight?
Can't spell manslaughter without laughter.

Offline Allers

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Ca$hville
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2013, 08:57:57 am »
No, if im correct i created the character about 30 minutes before that and I had just entered battle server from the seige. Span can vouch for me because i was with him in siege
isnt it a coincidence that another hospitallar is defending his clanmate
Ca$hville 615

Offline Fonsi

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2013, 09:12:24 am »
Total lie, There was only one enemy (method man) fonsi killed me after i couldnt penetrate method man's armor because i was low level and had only a stick, you can go back in the chat logs and I asked method man a couple of questions such as did you see him tk me when no one was around and he answered yes, so stop with this nonsense of what you just lied about. I know i have a bad reputation but you are lying

How did i lie? you posted above.... I posted the following...

If you read on shortly after i wrote in team chat that i was sorry. I killed a guy and you ran off leaving us fight 1v1, which i thought was nice... Not wanting the other guy to fight against loosing odds. I killed him and saw another guys near me, which i killed. I was engaged yet again with another enemy, to whom i died. It was not until Span started telling me someone wanted me banned for TK. I then explained to him what had happened. He informed me that i TKed someone. I said sorry in team chat. In case you did not see it, i will say it here as well, as i see you are sensitive to people's mistakes.

For in the heat of the battle I became narrow sighted, I confused you for an enemy and killed you. For that I am sorry.

I said there were two of us and one enemy... i saw you flee, so i fight him. I beat him and saw another guy. I then killed him, only to see another one come. the third and last one killed me.... i later found out it was a friendly whom I confused for an enemy. Seems it was you. I said I was sorry for a mistake, yet you think someone should be banned for a mistake? what would happen to this community if everyone was banned for accidentally shooting and killing someone. We would have no archers... how about a cav who killed a friendly... No Cav... If everyone had aimbots and other mechanisms to cheat, then we could have a community which would not be banned for being 'human'. Sorry I was not born perfect and could keep 100% awareness at all times, specially during combat. Seems you may be the only perfect person who never kills friendlies at one time or another.

It's not a habit of mine to TW or TK people... But like everyone, with the exception of you of course, it does on occasion happen.

I play Cav mainly, and for ea TW or TK i've done, i've saved 5-10 people while trying to save them.... Sometimes I kill the person who I try to save... Many times I die trying to save them... Some of those times by the person who I attempted to save... Should I try to get all of them banned for killing me? hmmmm.... if so, I may have to try to turn into a troll and hope people kill me so I can help this already small community die. I'd rather be nice to people, and let things go... For I know i'm only human too...

Offline Allers

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Ca$hville
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2013, 09:16:30 am »
oh man trying to act like you accidentally tked me. get method man in here to tell the real story. it was just us 3 he was done killing method man hit me twice in a row he even took a second to pause
Ca$hville 615

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art of Wutang, Justice League
  • Game nicks: Batman_Holiday_AoW
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2013, 09:18:15 am »
I seened it. Typical that you would band together on this, be honest please.

Offline Allers

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Ca$hville
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2013, 09:34:23 am »
method man didnt feel like posting anymore so i just asked him questions ingame
Ca$hville 615

Offline Fonsi

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2013, 09:36:57 am »
oh man trying to act like you accidentally tked me. get method man in here to tell the real story. it was just us 3 he was done killing method man hit me twice in a row he even took a second to pause

I'm not in the business of waiting for the enemy to attack. I attacked the guy i killed until he died... Seems this did not work on the last guy, who ended up killing me. We were in a rooms with stairs. I was not aware who or how many people were in the 'room', for I could not see the whole room. I was engaged in combat with only seconds in between from when the enemy ran past you to attack me. I lost track of everyone else until I killed him. then you can read what i posted, for it's getting annoying trying to break it down for you.

I've already mentioned how it happened. Seems you have your own opinion of the situation. (which you are entitled to)

Seems odd to me that someone would want to try to get someone banned for so little... This is why I play the game and avoid forums. Thanks to you i've now posted more in a single hour than i have in years. I enjoy games, so I play them. Seems like you enjoy being a troll. It was not a big deal. accidents happen. Have I killed or wounded you before or after? like i said, i don't make a habit to do so... Also, you can see my record, you kill many many more enemies for ea TK i've done. I'm not a troll. Check my record...

Anyhow, i've posted my side, and i'm done with wasting my time to you trying to troll me. Keep trolling, seems that is what you enjoy doing. When we've talked in TS, this was not my impression of you. Seems many hate you... Now I understand why... How many bans do you have on your record? Seems you enjoy crossing the line often... unless you are very badly coordinated and accidentally TK so many people they finally decided to ban you. But, congratulations on getting unbanned. Now you are here... Trolling...

Anyhow, good day to you...

P.S. In case you missed it when I said it here and re-posted it. (Sorry)

Offline Allers

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Ca$hville
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2013, 09:50:03 am »
aderyn sees post by allers - instantly goes in to troll
aderyn sees post offending hospitallar clanmate - goes in to troll
Ca$hville 615

Offline Allers

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Ca$hville
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2013, 10:02:23 am »
I'm not in the business of waiting for the enemy to attack. I attacked the guy i killed until he died... Seems this did not work on the last guy, who ended up killing me. We were in a rooms with stairs. I was not aware who or how many people were in the 'room', for I could not see the whole room. I was engaged in combat with only seconds in between from when the enemy ran past you to attack me. I lost track of everyone else until I killed him. then you can read what i posted, for it's getting annoying trying to break it down for you.

I've already mentioned how it happened. Seems you have your own opinion of the situation. (which you are entitled to)

Seems odd to me that someone would want to try to get someone banned for so little... This is why I play the game and avoid forums. Thanks to you i've now posted more in a single hour than i have in years. I enjoy games, so I play them. Seems like you enjoy being a troll. It was not a big deal. accidents happen. Have I killed or wounded you before or after? like i said, i don't make a habit to do so... Also, you can see my record, you kill many many more enemies for ea TK i've done. I'm not a troll. Check my record...

Anyhow, i've posted my side, and i'm done with wasting my time to you trying to troll me. Keep trolling, seems that is what you enjoy doing. When we've talked in TS, this was not my impression of you. Seems many hate you... Now I understand why... How many bans do you have on your record? Seems you enjoy crossing the line often... unless you are very badly coordinated and accidentally TK so many people they finally decided to ban you. But, congratulations on getting unbanned. Now you are here... Trolling...

Anyhow, good day to you...

P.S. In case you missed it when I said it here and re-posted it. (Sorry)

*gets ratted out by the guys telling the truth resorts to talking about how many bans i've had* lol

before i go to bed:
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 10:52:37 am by Allers »
Ca$hville 615

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2013, 12:51:26 pm »
Well I personally noticed that in the pictures that there was no sorry to be found.

Also there was no reaction when you just ran off in the first picture.

From the given info I think that this was the case of "let's tk this noob couse there will be no reprocussion couse he does not know how to make a ban thread" type ordeal, especially because allers was using a random name too.
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline Aderyn

• Earl
  • Renown: 365
  • Infamy: 243
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Aderyn
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2013, 03:39:47 pm »
no, i didn't come to troll. I was there - hence i'm a witness. I'm allowed to post here. What i'm trying to say here is that you where intentionally "trolling" yourself and probably ran infront of his weapon on purpose. I'd also like to point out (since jack brought it up) that he knew it wasn't a new player... Infact we knew it was allers being a dick on another character.
Can't spell manslaughter without laughter.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2013, 03:59:02 pm »
Why do we allow leecher characters?  Maybe the devs wouldn't need to worry about gold sinks so much if they just stopped putting up with cloth armor and wooden sticks/butcher knives on the battlefield (or better yet, take those items out).

I get team killed and about half the time there's no "sorry".  I put on my big boy pants and deal with it. 
 - Stolen from Macropussy