Author Topic: ATTN: Defenders of Stairs.  (Read 744 times)

Offline Johammeth

• King
  • Renown: 1077
  • Infamy: 81
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ConnectiKUTT
ATTN: Defenders of Stairs.
« on: June 03, 2013, 03:52:25 am »
+4
Hear ye, hear ye.

Henceforth any player announcing his intention to Defend the Stairs must pay a royalty of 1k gold to clan Defend the Stairs.

Failure to pay the agreed upon licensing fees will result in the immediate and calamitous collapse of one's stairs, and the dubious title of "guy who violates intellectual property rights laws on the internet."

I just watched an episode of Law and Order, and they did NOT say that this was illegal.

Pay up, suckers.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 03:57:32 am by Johammeth »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Clockworkkiller

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 872
  • Infamy: 573
  • cRPG Player
  • I shit dopamine
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Clockworkkiller
Re: ATTN: Defenders of Stairs.
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2013, 06:04:32 am »
+1
[J]Attack the siege tower!
[J]Attack the siege tower
You are a horrible human being clockwork.

If i ever get muted on forums, contact me on crpg.net

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2013, 06:08:46 am »
I am defending the [ S ]tairs.
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

Offline Johammeth

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2013, 06:11:39 am »
I am defending the [ S ]tairs.

That will be 1,000 gold, fabulous purple spear man.

Offline Mammonist

• Earl
  • Renown: 426
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Centi
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2013, 06:42:12 am »
HEATHEN! Stairs are a creation of the devil! The true means of crossing vertical distance are the ladders, and only THEY deserve to be defended!

I am defending the [l]adders !

Offline Penguin

• Duke
  • Renown: 670
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player
  • JesusChrist
    • View Profile
  • Faction: [A]rrows Incoming!
  • Game nicks: [Y]Retreat!
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2013, 09:26:43 am »
+8
Excuse me sir but I believe the Defend the Stairs clan is in violation of the Equal Voice Command Act passed in December of 2012 which states that any person or entity that believes they are entitled to sole rights to a voice command MUST first file a petition and have it voted on and approved by the majority of players (51%). Failure to do so and claiming a voice command as your own is punishable by permanent muting. Furthermore, demanding compensation directly from the offender without first having the proper paperwork to back up their claim is an offense that can be penalized by confiscation of all gold, gear, and looms from the clan/s armoury and a fine of 50,000 crpg gold to be paid by each member of the clan. Lastly, as commissioner of the Equal Rights For Voice Commands Among CRPG Players and Factions or ERFVCACRPGPF for short (pronounced erf-vikas-urp-guh-puf) I am filing a suit against you for the illegal solicitation of funds from a sanctioned voice command user(me). Good day and I will see you in court.
"As you gaze upon the cross, and long for conformity to him, be not weary or fearful because you cannot express in words what you seek. Ask him to plant the cross in your heart. Believe in him, the crucified and now living one, to dwell within you, and breathe his own mind there."

Offline pepejul

• Master-At-Arms
  • King
  • Renown: 1611
  • Infamy: 495
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • PEPE INSIDE
    • View Profile
    • http://alkislarlayasiyorum.com/icerik/60166/pepee-pepee-cok-uzuluyor
  • Faction: Pecores / Krems / hobo in the heart forever
  • Game nicks: something with PEPE inside
  • IRC nick: Pepejul
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2013, 09:37:44 am »
Once I pee in stairs... m I right with the law ?   :shock: :shock: :shock:
I LOVE YOU, ADMINS !

Offline Bobthehero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Grandmaster Ultimate God Of Swashbucklin'
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bridgeburners
  • Game nicks: Bobthehero_Whals and I am totally not all the Not_Bobthehero alts ever.
  • IRC nick: Buff Swashbuckling
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2013, 09:47:37 am »
Its not, the Association for Clean Stairs will demand you pay a loom point to Bobthehero_Whals right about after said user and assocation file the necessary papers.

See you in a year, sucker.
The Narwhals, dedicated swashbuckler part of FCC

Stabbing is my speciality and one hitting people, my art

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2013, 10:15:58 am »
+2
I am building a siege tower!
I am manning the siege tower!
I am defending the siege tower!
Attack the siege tower!
Attack the siege tower!
I need help at the siege tower!

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2013, 10:18:48 am »
Excuse me sir but I believe the Defend the Stairs clan is in violation of the Equal Voice Command Act passed in December of 2012 which states that any person or entity that believes they are entitled to sole rights to a voice command MUST first file a petition and have it voted on and approved by the majority of players (51%). Failure to do so and claiming a voice command as your own is punishable by permanent muting. Furthermore, demanding compensation directly from the offender without first having the proper paperwork to back up their claim is an offense that can be penalized by confiscation of all gold, gear, and looms from the clan/s armoury and a fine of 50,000 crpg gold to be paid by each member of the clan. Lastly, as commissioner of the Equal Rights For Voice Commands Among CRPG Players and Factions or ERFVCACRPGPF for short (pronounced erf-vikas-urp-guh-puf) I am filing a suit against you for the illegal solicitation of funds from a sanctioned voice command user(me). Good day and I will see you in court.

Although an amendment has been approved that states that with the first player title strongly related to a specific command comes all the rights affiliated to the use of this command.

In my quality of "Virtuous defender of the walls" I am therefore the absolute authority on all matters related to "Defend the [W]alls !".

Offline Johammeth

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2013, 04:03:03 pm »
+2

We are probing new territory here. cRPG litigation--traditionally--has been focused upon a single point of jurisprudence: enraged utterance of the phrase, "BAN HE." What I am suggesting here is a new page in cRPG legal theory, whereby full justice and credit is given to owners of intellectual property.

Intellectual Property Rights (henceforth "IPR") are a cornerstone of innovation and progress. Without the assurance of sole rights to one's creation, there is little incentive to create something new. This is not merely a case of "some guy trying to get rich by using ambulance-chasing-lawyer tactics to extort money from people." It is much more; it is a case that strikes the very soul of cRPG.

If we do not defend IPR in cRPG, then all is lost. Clans have no meaning (how could they, when they have no title to their own name) and strategus will be reduced to an orgiastic frenzy of teamkilling and rampant stairs abuse.

The case is clear; Clan Defend The Stairs simply must be given legal rights to their name, and be paid a 1k gold licensing fee for the use of their name.

Anyone who disagrees with me is a dirty communist who worships at the jackbooted shrine of tyranny, and wishes to turn the world back to a time when buildings could only be one storey tall for a lack of properly defended stairs.

Offline pepejul

• Master-At-Arms
  • King
  • Renown: 1611
  • Infamy: 495
  • PEPE INSIDE
    • View Profile
    • http://alkislarlayasiyorum.com/icerik/60166/pepee-pepee-cok-uzuluyor
  • Faction: Pecores / Krems / hobo in the heart forever
  • Game nicks: something with PEPE inside