Author Topic: Banned for no reason  (Read 703 times)

Offline Sleinal

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
  • my guns are bigger
    • View Profile
Banned for no reason
« on: May 05, 2011, 07:57:48 am »
I was banned for no reason on the servers.I know I was kicked out of the clan but may I atleast play on a server for crpg? thanks
Don't mess with the best

Offline Peppovitch

• Count
  • Renown: 276
  • Infamy: 128
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Peppovitch
Re: Banned for no reason
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2011, 10:50:03 pm »
Sleinal was removed from the clan, but that incident had nothing to do with his ban on the servers. After his forced removal from teamspeak, he began following our members into Mount/Musket and crpg servers servers where he repeatedly team killed Hospitallers, or anyone else around him.  This forced our members to stop playing for some time on Mount and Musket as there were no admins on at the time to stop him.

Recently, he has been using workarounds to bypass his ban on teamspeak and has threatened to DDOS not just our teamspeak, but the game servers. We realize that this is more than likely a puffed up threat made out of anger, but with him getting through the teamspeak ban, we cannot be sure.

It is not up to me to make the choice whether he gets unbanned or not, but the point should be made that he did indeed to something to cause his banning.

Offline Yourdaddy

• Noble
  • Renown: 11
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Patriarch, Yourdaddy
  • IRC nick: Yourdaddy
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2011, 01:31:59 am »
I'll miss your wheezetastic laugh, Sleinal, but what the fuck yo.

Offline Sleinal

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • cRPG Player
  • my guns are bigger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2011, 02:20:03 am »
Sleinal was removed from the clan, but that incident had nothing to do with his ban on the servers. After his forced removal from teamspeak, he began following our members into Mount/Musket and crpg servers servers where he repeatedly team killed Hospitallers, or anyone else around him.  This forced our members to stop playing for some time on Mount and Musket as there were no admins on at the time to stop him.

Recently, he has been using workarounds to bypass his ban on teamspeak and has threatened to DDOS not just our teamspeak, but the game servers. We realize that this is more than likely a puffed up threat made out of anger, but with him getting through the teamspeak ban, we cannot be sure.

It is not up to me to make the choice whether he gets unbanned or not, but the point should be made that he did indeed to something to cause his banning.

BRO it was just on mm servers NOT on crpg servers
Don't mess with the best

Offline ManOfWar

• Count
  • Renown: 243
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • No crutches at all!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
  • Game nicks: Remnant_ManOfWar (Formerly Takeda)
  • IRC nick: ManOfWar
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2011, 03:02:27 am »
This guy seems like an asshole,i dont think he should be allowed on either server. What do yuo think of that?
Just a soldier