Author Topic: [BAN] Lamb and Deserter_Czekierap  (Read 654 times)

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
[BAN] Lamb and Deserter_Czekierap
« on: May 22, 2013, 03:08:21 pm »
Lamb:
Spawned twice in one round. Screen should prove it.
(click to show/hide)

Deserter_Czekierap:
I just joined siege, new round starts and this guy starts teamkilling a guy. Appearantly he stepped on the ladder. Some peasant archer kicks him in what seems to be a "why did you tk that guy" manner and Czekierap turns around to tk him too. I step in the way to dissuade him from swinging, but he does so anyway. I guess you can say he accidentially th me while trying to intentionally th another one.

This guy seriously needs to learn that, just because someone kicks him or accidentially walks on the ladder, doesn't mean he can intentionally tk and th them. And it's not "ok" to accidentially th an ally when you are trying to intentionally th another.

In the following in-game chat he admits to it.
(click to show/hide)

For the record: Thomek was on, but he ignored all reports in admin chat.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
Re: [BAN] Lamb and Deserter_Czekierap
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2013, 03:48:06 pm »
Lamb is pretty clear, agree. He gets an 8h ban for that.

About the tk.. Of course, but in cRPG there are trollsthat walk on ladders and do other things too that can make the team potentially loose a round.

If people tk someone walking on ladders, well.. I usually give them a second chance. Doesn't mean that its ok however.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2013, 04:12:36 pm »
Lamb is pretty clear, agree. He gets an 8h ban for that.

About the tk.. Of course, but in cRPG there are trollsthat walk on ladders and do other things too that can make the team potentially loose a round.

If people tk someone walking on ladders, well.. I usually give them a second chance. Doesn't mean that its ok however.
And the teamhitting of that other guy? It wasn't just killing the guy on the ladder. It was the teamhitting of more people in addition to the guy who did. When he th me it was 5-10 seconds after he had already killed the guy on the ladder. And as he said. He hit me on accident trying to th another guy for kicking him. There's a limit on how many people you can th/tk because ONE guy stepped on a ladder.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2013, 04:20:38 pm »
Well he said it was just an accident.

_Lamb unbanned today at 22.00

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2013, 04:32:42 pm »
Well he said it was just an accident.

_Lamb unbanned today at 22.00
He said hitting ME was an accident... Since he was trying to hit the guy next to me... Who was also on our team... Which is intentional teamhitting...

Check the first screen. It's the archer to my left he tried to hit.
Check the last screen. He says he tried to hit the guy next to me (the archer from first) because he kicked him. (the arhcer kicked him once, after he tk'ed the other guy as a "dude, wtf" for the teamkill)

Offline gorkem

• Noble
  • Renown: 10
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Maera
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2013, 05:38:06 pm »
Hey im _Lamb. Im sorry guys. i do it for fun because eu 1 still have 6 people at this time and I thought would not be the problem for us and I have not seen his warning writings. Really sorry.