Author Topic: [BAN] Diz, [BAN] Byzantium_Crossbowbimbo  (Read 655 times)

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
[BAN] Diz, [BAN] Byzantium_Crossbowbimbo
« on: May 21, 2013, 09:26:41 pm »
Diz:
Server: EU_5
TIme: 18:46, 21.05.2013
Was playing on EU_5 after I retired. I had one of my (many) pingspikes, so I was staying back and typing. Apparently he decided to poll me because I was "annoying" with 2h. Seems he didn't like that I said mean things about 2h users.

I was gonna let it slide, but he kept on bitching for the next maps so posting this to learn him a lesson. You can't poll people just because you don't like them.

Screen:
(click to show/hide)

Byzantium_Crossbowbimbo:
Server: EU_1
TIme: 01:31, 16.05.2013
Was playing on EU_1 on my HA alt, Jarli. I'd spent the round dehorsing and shooting 2 great lance horsemen. I dehorsed them both and kept on shooting them. One of them gets shot by crossbowbimbo and soon after the other one becomes the last one alive. I keep riding around him trying to get a shot, when suddenly crossbowbimbo decides to kill my horse and then typing "let him duel".

He gets polled by someone for it as it was an obvious th. He also admitted that it was intended in the following round.

Screens:
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
PS: the aryeki th was an accident.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Ikarus

• King
  • Renown: 1470
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Your favourite Schnitzel
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Ikarooz, CrossBowbimbo
Re: [BAN] Diz, [BAN] Byzantium_Crossbowbimbo
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2013, 10:55:40 pm »
True, but let me explain:

When the last remaining enemy is dueling with somebody and the rest of the team is standing in a circle around them and watching them, it´s a prick move to disturb them by constantly bumping the two competitors. It´s somehow an unwritten law to let the last standing one duel, okay, if the round was very long, sometimes he may get slaughtered by the team anyways. But if everyone agrees to the duel except for one who has fun bumping two people trying to have a nice "last man standing" fight...I don´t like that. So I shot your horse, so they could finish their fight (which ended shortly after that shot anyways).

I regret nothing here

Love, Bowbimbo
(click to show/hide)

btw isn´t LV_Tore somebody you know?
also, Aryeki was dueling and you bumped both, how was that an accident th?
« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 10:58:55 pm by Ikarus »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2013, 11:18:18 pm »
True, but let me explain:

When the last remaining enemy is dueling with somebody and the rest of the team is standing in a circle around them and watching them, it´s a prick move to disturb them by constantly bumping the two competitors. It´s somehow an unwritten law to let the last standing one duel, okay, if the round was very long, sometimes he may get slaughtered by the team anyways. But if everyone agrees to the duel except for one who has fun bumping two people trying to have a nice "last man standing" fight...I don´t like that. So I shot your horse, so they could finish their fight (which ended shortly after that shot anyways).

I regret nothing here

Love, Bowbimbo
(click to show/hide)

btw isn´t LV_Tore somebody you know?
also, Aryeki was dueling and you bumped both, how was that an accident th?
Aryeki th me, as you can see in the screenshot. That was an accident, unlike you shooting my horse.

Unwritten law or not, you're not allowed to intentionally th/tk allies. Just because you don't like what I do doesn't mean you can ignore the rules.

Besides, I was the one fighting him when you guys came running. Just because one of my allies runs in and fights him in melee I should stop? I'd be rather annoyed if my allies stopped trying to help just because of "lol, duelz". Most people don't want to wait and watch a duel instead of just getting it done with and start a new round. You, and anyone else, said nothing about duels before you tk'ed my horse. If you so desperately want to let the enemy duel, then at least say something before you tk.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Ikarus

• King
  • Renown: 1470
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Your favourite Schnitzel
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Ikarooz, CrossBowbimbo
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2013, 11:45:04 pm »
Nobody has to say anything if everyone stands still and watches 2 guys fighting

We also probably will never know if the dead players were annoyed by it or exitedly watching it

also:
...then at least say something before you tk.
tk a horse?

I still don´t see the big deal behind all of this :/
A word by anyone else maybe?
« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 11:49:37 pm by Ikarus »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline bagge

• King
  • Renown: 1056
  • Infamy: 275
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: bagge
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2013, 11:56:10 pm »
Don't be gay Jarlek.
I hope you guys get some sort of sticky balls deseases and smell like my armpits, sorry excusese for nolife fucking cunts you are.

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2013, 12:10:33 am »
Diz banned for one day for poll abuse.

Byzantium_Crossbowbimbo banned for one day for teamwounding. Sorry, but you can't force people to grant duels.