Author Topic: a snake in the grass  (Read 16920 times)

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
Re: a snake in the grass
« Reply #90 on: May 20, 2013, 11:29:00 pm »
+2
Looks like someone was sore over that comment. If you doubt anyone will put in any effort, then ask your beloved leader Keshian.
If you consider a 1900-man army, and possibly more, to be "some" troops, then good for you guys, you have strat troops, can i sell those too?

I am looking at the silver lining... You no longer steam message me 25 times a day. My life is better for you showing yourself. No more random crap about how you want to be a boyscout and go out in the woods and earn badges..... Wonder if they have the dickless badge.. you could sew it on right now. Look at you accomplishing your dreams!
Leader of BS

Offline Saxton

• Baron
  • Renown: 106
  • Infamy: 202
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos (nigger central), BRD (kesh sux my ass)
  • Game nicks: Saxton
  • IRC nick: Saxton
« Reply #91 on: May 20, 2013, 11:30:35 pm »
Not going to get to into it with you Bale, but isn't your kid crying right now?

Put him to bed already jeez
I guess I haven't made enough of an impression this strat.  Feel like the fat girl at the homecoming dance.  No one wants to dance! I'm also a raging friend

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #92 on: May 20, 2013, 11:36:52 pm »
+1
For anyone curious; He got 1 Loom Point and a MW Xbow
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 11:42:13 pm by Tank Burner »
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Saxton

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 20, 2013, 11:38:02 pm »
For anyone curious; He got 2 LOOM POINTS (not Heirlooms) and 100k cRPG gold in exchange for his stuff.

Nice guess, but no.
I guess I haven't made enough of an impression this strat.  Feel like the fat girl at the homecoming dance.  No one wants to dance! I'm also a raging friend

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #94 on: May 20, 2013, 11:39:54 pm »
For anyone curious; He got 2 LOOM POINTS (not Heirlooms) and 100k cRPG gold in exchange for his stuff.

he probably got this from doom not you saxton.  I tend to believe him  a thousand times before I would believe you saxton.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.  So he is stupid in addition to being untrustworthy.  hell, Waffle sold his fief alone no gear for 3 loom points (it was his clan's fief before they ever thought of joining FCC, planned sale before he joined us).  1600 troops, gear and a village for only 2 loom points - wow he sucks at negotiating.  This makes me feel a whole lot better knowing he made next to nothing because he was too stupid to negotiate. :)   Thanks Tanken!
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Saxton

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 20, 2013, 11:42:43 pm »
he probably got this from doom not you saxton.  I tend to believe him  a thousand times before I would believe you saxton.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.  So he is stupid in addition to being untrustworthy.  hell, Waffle sold his fief alone no gear for 3 loom points (it was his clan's fief before they ever thought of joining FCC, planned sale before he joined us).  1600 troops, gear and a village for only 2 loom points - wow he sucks at negotiating.  This makes me feel a whole lot better knowing he made next to nothing because he was too stupid to negotiate. :)   Thanks Tanken!

Also a nice guess, but no.

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #96 on: May 20, 2013, 11:42:53 pm »
+2
Actually I had to update my post. It was 1 loom point and a MW xbow. Sounds like LL got the better end of the deal for sure if you decided to take a Xbow. I was aware of the 2 lps and 100k prior to this deal, so that's what I assumed it was.
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #97 on: May 20, 2013, 11:57:20 pm »
+4
wow a MW xbow.. thats like getting a pat on the back. It is hard to even give those away these days.

Offline Spanish

• Earl
  • Renown: 386
  • Infamy: 106
  • 2h Cav Star of the year award winner.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The official Drama Llama of Knights_Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Spaniard, BowPersona, Span
« Reply #98 on: May 21, 2013, 12:00:11 am »
+3
Yeah.....you should of just given that fief away instead and taken nothing if they traded you a xbow for it hahahahaha I felt bad for LL losing gear but now i feel so much better for them
My horse is named pebbles and we like to try.

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #99 on: May 21, 2013, 12:04:41 am »
+3
I'm not quite sure which is lower, Saxton selling the fief that technically wasn't his, but belonged to his faction--Or Dynamike attacking Lost Legion just for the simple fact that this drama is going on? Can't the LL guys at least establish a foothold before you nerds foaming at the mouth have to go after them?

Definitely me. I'm foaming so hard right now.
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 21, 2013, 12:20:17 am »
+3
we told doom that we would attack immediately and it be a waste for him to do this trade. He was ok with it.
Not going to get to into it with you Bale, but isn't your kid crying right now?

Put him to bed already jeez

as for this... yep have a kid. Not sure where your insult is at. Garentee you have never heard Her cry before since I do not use TS while she is awake since you can not control what she might hear. Also I put her to bed every night. She is 3.. Its called being a good dad. Rikthorr I need your special troll powers to find me the insult about procreating and parenting.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 12:31:33 am by BaleOhay »
Leader of BS

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #101 on: May 21, 2013, 12:23:02 am »
+5
we told doom that we would attack immediately and it be a waste for him to do this trade. He was ok with it.
as for this... yep have a kid. Not sure where you insult is at. Garentee you have never heard Her cry before since I do not use TS while she is awake since you can not control what she might hear. Also I put her to bed every night. She is 3.. Its called being a good dad. Rikthorr I need your special troll powers to find me the insult about procreating and parenting.

PROCREATING IS GAY!

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #102 on: May 21, 2013, 12:31:20 am »
+1
PROCREATING IS GAY!

Procrastinating is so much more nerdy.
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Penguin

• Duke
  • Renown: 670
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player
  • JesusChrist
    • View Profile
  • Faction: [A]rrows Incoming!
  • Game nicks: [Y]Retreat!
« Reply #103 on: May 21, 2013, 12:33:37 am »
I passed the word on him and that is enough I imagine.... Says more about jesus and friends picking him up more than us giving him a chance before we knew what kind of person he was.

What are you talking about? Not only would I never allow Saxton to join my faction, but I have had him blacklisted from my battles for over a month. There is no reason for you to spread lies about others because you got swindled!
"As you gaze upon the cross, and long for conformity to him, be not weary or fearful because you cannot express in words what you seek. Ask him to plant the cross in your heart. Believe in him, the crucified and now living one, to dwell within you, and breathe his own mind there."

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 21, 2013, 12:54:58 am »
+2
What are you talking about? Not only would I never allow Saxton to join my faction, but I have had him blacklisted from my battles for over a month. There is no reason for you to spread lies about others because you got swindled!

my apologies he had on your banner the last fight I saw him in. Settle down honest mistake. Figured you hated us just enough to do it and laugh.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 01:00:25 am by BaleOhay »
Leader of BS