Author Topic: FCC Good Fight  (Read 8563 times)

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
Re: FCC Good Fight
« Reply #75 on: June 18, 2013, 05:13:44 am »
+2
The elemental forces of light and time, the goodly power of holy sunlight shone down from the mystery of the æthereal realm beyond. It placed a boon upon our brows, the glistening of the dewy race of mankind perspiring in the glow. It was not a gift, it was righteousness incarnate. It was not a reward, but for our perseverance we've shewn gave us the power to dole out justice to the foes of the eternal wonders of the lands and the skies.

Justice given in battle. Justice received unfailingly by an enemy unwitting and ignorant of the cosmic powers granting us our strength. Penetrating rays of needle-like, shining justice and glory.

Awlpike justice.

It truly was a good battle, your awlpike struck me down many times, and many of those many times did I say "aw fuck" in disgust.

Rondel Dagger Justice.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
« Reply #76 on: June 18, 2013, 05:37:45 am »
+7
Great battle all around. Special shout outs to those beautiful fearless bastards that hindered the catapult attacks(if only slightly). It was really beautiful to see everyone on our end come together like that tonight given what little we had to work with.

You've all helped ensure that we shall remain unruly for at least another night.

You have our thanks.
This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art of Wutang, Justice League
  • Game nicks: Batman_Holiday_AoW
« Reply #77 on: June 18, 2013, 05:52:23 am »
FCC fanboy scum. My primetime is 9 to 5. Please refer to the picture in my first post.

You gotta calm down nerd

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
« Reply #78 on: June 18, 2013, 06:13:48 am »
+1
Awlpike justice.

I'm glad I gave those 100 man armies some gear, haha.

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
« Reply #79 on: June 18, 2013, 08:56:18 am »
+2
You scumbags DARE attack my castle on the one day a week when im not home at all... YOU HEATHENS SHALL PAY!

Offline Kartoffel_Salat

• Knight
  • Renown: 73
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chevaliers
  • Game nicks: Chevalier_Panda, Panda_, Creamsicle, Pandascrub
« Reply #80 on: June 18, 2013, 09:23:43 am »
+1
You scumbags DARE attack my castle on the one day a week when im not home at all... YOU HEATHENS SHALL PAY!

fyi they attacked me while i was at work, so we were item bugged. gf nerds

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 18, 2013, 09:25:33 am »
+1
And you tormented panda the unofficial mascot of choasnerdz?  YOU WILL PAY EVEN MORE SO!

Offline Kartoffel_Salat

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 18, 2013, 09:28:00 am »
+3
And you tormented panda the unofficial mascot of choasnerdz?  YOU WILL PAY EVEN MORE SO!

I love when people stick up for me. I can't fight for myself. I'm only a 12 yr old boy. Kthx

I'm gonna get banned from the forums soon. I can see this coming :D

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 18, 2013, 09:30:52 am »
I love when people stick up for me. I can't fight for myself. I'm only a 12 yr old boy. Kthx

Indeed. This explains the questionable merit badge placement on your sash from your troop leader.

Offline Kartoffel_Salat

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 18, 2013, 09:32:45 am »
+3
Indeed. This explains the questionable merit badge placement on your sash from your troop leader.

Well I think the long hair makes it questionable, and we all know that Kartoffeln is into young boys ;)

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 18, 2013, 09:35:55 am »
Well I think the long hair makes it questionable, and we all know that Kartoffeln is into young boys ;)

It is known Khaleesi.

Offline Uumdi

• Duke
  • Renown: 651
  • Infamy: 59
  • Ready to Die
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Uumdi_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Uumdi
« Reply #86 on: June 18, 2013, 11:20:29 am »
+4
I'm gonna get banned from the forums soon.

sasquatch fart attack ok i can RP a little better than that.

As trumpets sounded in the distance, the earth shook with hurried movement.  Prone to losing himself in the flow of time, Uumdi checked the nearest sundial.  As he stepped upon the middle stone, he carefully studied the perceived shadow of his person.  Surely war could not be so - for it did not rest upon the hemisphere labeled "PRIME TIME!!!"

Strange... for the smell of death resembled that of a sasquatch fart attack.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 12:15:10 pm by Uumdi »

Ten shots of prayers, ten shots a day
A shot of thrill to hide the pain.
They can`t win, they just don`t cry,
The troopers know they live to die.

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 18, 2013, 12:21:43 pm »
You gotta calm down nerd

Holy hell you're dense! At least Tojo knew I was breaking his balls. This thread is for shit talking. Since you don't know what that is you should probably leave....or find the nearest adult.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 01:50:34 pm by Brontosauce »

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #88 on: June 18, 2013, 03:39:34 pm »
+7

I'm gonna get banned from the forums soon. I can see this coming :D

Get a room you two sweet potatoes  :lol:

RP for Uumdi:

The smell of decay hung over the battlefield like a blanket covering nightly flatulences. Remnant dynamike carefully stepped around dead soldiers, looking for any survivors of the great battle that had taken place.

As he approached the area where the elite Chopas Troopas had held their stand he noticed they had defended with last breath a figure in their midst. The dead bodies in the courtyard formed a defensive circle around the slim form of a body on the ground, its long hair flowing like waves of Kool Aid, sunlight sparkling in well brushed strands.

Surely this must have been the fair maiden of this castle that the warriors of Choaps tried to protect.

Intrigued by the - surely more than carnal - love these men must have held for the slain beauty in their midst, dynamike stepped closer to glimpse at her features. Her fair skin still had the rosy hue of life in them, pink cheeks not yet subdued to the greyness of death.

dynamike bent down, intending to pay his respects to the source of the fierce resistance the Chapos were offering. As he watched over her, he noticed a strand of hair that had fallen across her face, covering her eyes. For some reason he felt the need to right this wrong, a last gesture to be done. As he made to brush the hair from the face of the fallen figure he lightly touched one cheek...

...and startled as the eyes snapped open and Uumdi spoke:

"These damn wine coolers sure pack a punch. What did I miss?"
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Ethgar

• Baron
  • Renown: 101
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
  • Game nicks: Ethgar_FIDLGB
« Reply #89 on: June 18, 2013, 05:56:36 pm »
+2

RP for Uumdi:

The smell of decay hung over the battlefield like a blanket covering nightly flatulences. Remnant dynamike carefully stepped around dead soldiers, looking for any survivors of the great battle that had taken place.

As he approached the area where the elite Chopas Troopas had held their stand he noticed they had defended with last breath a figure in their midst. The dead bodies in the courtyard formed a defensive circle around the slim form of a body on the ground, its long hair flowing like waves of Kool Aid, sunlight sparkling in well brushed strands.

Surely this must have been the fair maiden of this castle that the warriors of Choaps tried to protect.

Intrigued by the - surely more than carnal - love these men must have held for the slain beauty in their midst, dynamike stepped closer to glimpse at her features. Her fair skin still had the rosy hue of life in them, pink cheeks not yet subdued to the greyness of death.

dynamike bent down, intending to pay his respects to the source of the fierce resistance the Chapos were offering. As he watched over her, he noticed a strand of hair that had fallen across her face, covering her eyes. For some reason he felt the need to right this wrong, a last gesture to be done. As he made to brush the hair from the face of the fallen figure he lightly touched one cheek...

...and startled as the eyes snapped open and Uumdi spoke:

"These damn wine coolers sure pack a punch. What did I miss?"

Well done good sir, well done!!! 
“If war is ever lawful, then peace is sometimes sinful”

"We shall never win, if we are divided....."