Author Topic: FCC Good Fight  (Read 8588 times)

Offline Penguin

• Duke
  • Renown: 670
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player
  • JesusChrist
    • View Profile
  • Faction: [A]rrows Incoming!
  • Game nicks: [Y]Retreat!
Re: FCC Rage Harder
« Reply #45 on: May 18, 2013, 08:52:08 am »
+3
pff bronto didnt even enter the town after taking it, i doubt you lads had any time for ravaging anything but the sheep on the outskirts of the village!

You underestimate the true power of premature ejaculation.
"As you gaze upon the cross, and long for conformity to him, be not weary or fearful because you cannot express in words what you seek. Ask him to plant the cross in your heart. Believe in him, the crucified and now living one, to dwell within you, and breathe his own mind there."

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 18, 2013, 02:02:06 pm »
+2
pff bronto didnt even enter the town after taking it, i doubt you lads had any time for ravaging anything but the sheep on the outskirts of the village!

Kind of hard when you auto attack before I can get anything out. Exploiting game mechanics twice when I've taken that village. Both times you've attacked before I could get anything. Thanks for the 3000 crates and not attacking me on my 20 hour journey home.

Gottem.

Edit: Later today kesh I'll have rhalzo message you asking if you were too scared to attack the remaining 130 men I had and then call you a douchebag so this thread can come full circle. Again thanks to all the mercs on our side, I sent you all a gift for your participation.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 02:15:47 pm by Brontosauce »

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #47 on: May 18, 2013, 03:07:04 pm »
Kind of hard when you auto attack before I can get anything out. Exploiting game mechanics twice when I've taken that village. Both times you've attacked before I could get anything. Thanks for the 3000 crates and not attacking me on my 20 hour journey home.

Gottem.

Edit: Later today kesh I'll have rhalzo message you asking if you were too scared to attack the remaining 130 men I had and then call you a douchebag so this thread can come full circle. Again thanks to all the mercs on our side, I sent you all a gift for your participation.

Lol rage moar!  Keep your 130 - we killed 1400 and only lost 690 actual troops not population.  Troops are much harder to come by then gear and gold.  Exploiting game mechanics really?  is that your new QQ in this thread, you haven't whined enough over imagined insults you actually called me rather than the other way around, you need to whine even more!  Im sure all the chaos, Fidlgb, and frisian bros will -1 my posts again - like it does anything - but man we really kicked your ass in that fight and that was a LOT of fun, you guys did a GREAT job getting all that red!

You did have 5 hours to reinforce the village - if you really want to keep what is inside just dump some troops in there.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 03:30:39 pm by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 18, 2013, 03:36:27 pm »
Get trolled son. Good job bragging about the victory for me. It sure is hard to win in all your lordly heavy armor when we fight exclusively in medium gear. It was a fun battle and always fun to bait you into being an ass with a few choice words. GG.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 18, 2013, 03:44:22 pm »
Get trolled son. Good job bragging about the victory for me. It sure is hard to win in all your lordly heavy armor when we fight exclusively in medium gear. It was a fun battle and always fun to bait you into being an ass with a few choice words. GG.

The irony in this one is almost as great as your derp at being an ass - this entire thread whining about imagined insults baiting you into being an idiot on the forums and then  QQing moar about imagined abuse of game mechanics - still pretty sad.

Also 60+ body armor is not really medium gear.  Just because you started running out near the end doesn't mean you didn't have good gear - we were doing 1.5 to 1 k/ds long before that.

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 18, 2013, 03:49:59 pm »
The irony in this one is almost as great as your derp at being an ass - this entire thread whining about imagined insults baiting you into being an idiot on the forums and then  QQing moar about imagined abuse of game mechanics - still pretty sad.

Also 60+ body armor is not really medium gear.  Just because you started running out near the end doesn't mean you didn't have good gear - we were doing 1.5 to 1 k/ds long before that.

Lol 60+ body armor. Did we fight the same battle? Regular old Mongol armor comes in at 41 I believe vs transitional armor and +1 mamluke mail. Learn how to math. It's so easy getting you hot and bothered.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 18, 2013, 04:41:55 pm »
Lol 60+ body armor. Did we fight the same battle? Regular old Mongol armor comes in at 41 I believe vs transitional armor and +1 mamluke mail. Learn how to math. It's so easy getting you hot and bothered.

Triple-loomed mongol armor with triple loomed gauntlets is 60+ body armor - not our fault if used broken shit instead.  Also, transitional?  We use heavy yawshawns - we are middle-eastern themed not heraldic.

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
« Reply #52 on: May 18, 2013, 04:47:52 pm »
+2

(click to show/hide)

Kesh, what would these bolded statements in the above spoiler be? From my perspective, you're calling someone a douchebag in the first one (Bronto or myself), then the second two combine into you calling someone a douchebag again basically. Are these imagined insults? By the way, I just noticed how you spelled attack/attacking twice. That's a pretty sweet way of spelling it.

Triple-loomed mongol armor with triple loomed gauntlets is 60+ body armor - not our fault if used broken shit instead.  Also, transitional?  We use heavy yawshawns - we are middle-eastern themed not heraldic.

Where did these left over Heraldic Transitional Armors come from then? We didn't bring them. Also, our +3 mongols and our +0/+1 Lamellar Gauntlets only get to 54/55, which isn't 60+.

Nothing against FCC, but god damn, heavy transitional the ENTIRE battle. Of course you can do good on strat with nothing but heavy armor(especially against a lighter armored foe).
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #53 on: May 18, 2013, 05:13:28 pm »
+1
Why is it everytime people attack fcc they all get fixated on kesh. It is sad really.

Then the accusations start... we are seriously being called out for immediately attacking the place? How are we cheating now? We get called out for the strangest things.

Again we are armor crutchers. Can this one be dropped. You all know what armor you will see when fighting us. If you do not think you will win because of it. fight someone else. Stop using it as a built in excuse. Why does Ve and occitan (both use heavier and armored horses) not have to listen to it every time?

Leader of BS

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 18, 2013, 05:49:21 pm »
+3
Dude Bale was even in heraldic trans during the battle and so was most of Fallen. Learn to differentiate truth from lies. Also I was being sarcastic about the bragging and the bottom line is we won and got lots of xp. Also, people don't give a shit what occitan or VE use because they are not total shitbags. You guys complain and point out more "exploits" than anyone ever in the history of strat and I'm just throwing it back in your face. If you don't like it then just ignore me or don't reply. Unless as murdertron insinuated in a chaos thread I've struck a chord and you're being overly defensive about your own abuse of game mechanics. It's OK if it happens in your favor but not OK if someone points it out. Got it or should I dumb it down for your beautiful mind.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 18, 2013, 06:11:12 pm »
Smoothrich change his name? The level is crying and hate is reminiscent
Leader of BS

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 18, 2013, 06:18:43 pm »
+3
SMOOTHRICH is a legend, how dare you besmirch his name in this thread. On that note i'm locking this until the need to shit talk rises again. (also good to have so i don't shit up anders thread...sorry anders for all those times!)+

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
    • View Profile
Re: FCC Good Fight
« Reply #57 on: June 17, 2013, 08:59:43 pm »
+2
EVERYONE WHO FOUGHT TODAY FOR FIDLGB, you are TRUE WARRIORS and against impossible odds we WON! Out ticketed 486 to 100; Out geared Heraldic trans to regular Gambesons and out weaponed, all the +3's to our tatar bows with regular arrows and unloomed iberians: and we DID IT!

YOU'RE ALL DOING A GREAT JOB!

Offline cup457

• Earl
  • Renown: 490
  • Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RavenR_cup457
  • IRC nick: cup457
« Reply #58 on: June 17, 2013, 09:15:42 pm »
+5
FCC didnt even manage to kill me once GF
CUP CLAN BEST CLAN
Okay, I need your protection, your love. :P

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 17, 2013, 09:51:50 pm »
The prob with day time fights I guess.

Our clan is like the vampire... weak during the day deadly at night when we can get our fighters rolling
Leader of BS