Author Topic: Remove Ganner's adminship  (Read 423 times)

Offline theprojectnemesis

• Noble
  • Renown: 22
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Remove Ganner's adminship
« on: May 10, 2013, 04:47:36 am »
Ganner is a bad admin clearly giving advantage to his clanbuddies. I made a ban request for IIdist and Ganner just closed it saying it was a ragepoll and any legetimate admins will see in the loggs that IIdlist teamhitted me 4 times as intentional tk and said a shitty sry after which wasn't thinked just to avoid immediate ban. You don't just spam somebody 4 times followed to then say sry and oh it's all fine. And I know Ganner is hidding the truth for his clanmate as he only took the part of the logs that advantages his friend. Just remove this dumbass adminship.

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
Re: Remove Ganner's adminship
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2013, 04:49:32 am »
This belongs in my feedback thread, not here. Please post any feedback there.

Locking thread.

Offline theprojectnemesis

• Noble
  • Renown: 22
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Remove Ganner's adminship
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2013, 04:53:24 am »
Ganner is a bad admin clearly giving advantage to his clanbuddies. I made a ban request for IIdist and Ganner just closed it saying it was a ragepoll and any legetimate admins will see in the loggs that IIdlist teamhitted me 4 times as intentional tk and said a shitty sry after which wasn't thinked just to avoid immediate ban. You don't just spam somebody 4 times followed to then say sry and oh it's all fine. And I know Ganner is hidding the truth for his clanmate as he only took the part of the logs that advantages his friend. Just remove this dumbass adminship.