Author Topic: Server list issues  (Read 343 times)

Offline Newguy

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Server list issues
« on: May 09, 2013, 09:56:54 pm »
Before you people rage at me, I tried everything that was possible in every combination possible.

I first started with easy solutions like restarting the game. Didn't work.
I then repaired the game, didn't work.
I then did everything in the Server list issue Sticky of this forum. Didn't work.
I then restarted steam, didn't work.
I then restarted my computer, didn't work.
I then reinstalled the launcher, didn't work.
I then reinstalled CRPG fully, didn't work.
I then reinstalled MB:W and CRPG, didn't work.

At this point, what do I do? I give up on playing this game ever again? EVERY single other mods I can see the servers including Native and Napoléonic wars, just not in CRPG. A few weeks prior, I had no issue with the mod, so I am assuming it must have been a patch that broke something.

Offline Lionsguard_Jon

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Server list issues
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2013, 10:42:56 pm »
It has happen for me to! I suggest you wait either 1-3 hours then 1-3 days! If it works for others but not you MY only salution was to rebot my entire computer! I hope it helps, good luck

Offline Voso

• Earl
  • Renown: 330
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The So-so.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Huey's Cavalieres
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2013, 11:45:21 pm »
At fifteen, I had the will to  learn ; at thirty, I could stand ; at forty, I had no  doubts ; at fifty, I understood the heavenly Bidding ;  at sixty, my ears were opened ; at seventy, I could  do as my heart lusted without trespassing from the  square..

It will probably sort itself out in a while but yeah, I have the same problem.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

There are old sellswords and bold sellswords, but there are no old, bold sellswords.

Offline Ronin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 859
  • Infamy: 198
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2013, 12:39:41 pm »
You need to check your modem via an internet browser. You know, the configuration page in the adress like: 192.168.1.1 Try to play with filters a bit.
Quote from: BlindGuy
Seems the fascists are gaining ground once again in UKR... right vving politics is SO bad for the general populace but STILL in times of trouble the uneducated turn to them for help, simply because they are so amoral they vvill supply those vvilling to fight vvith vveapons rather than knovvledge.

My UU key is broken incase you can't tell :D