Author Topic: xbow/shielder build?  (Read 507 times)

Offline NJ_Legion_Icedtea

• Count
  • Renown: 259
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Norsemen
  • Game nicks: Norse_Icedtea
  • IRC nick: Icedtea
xbow/shielder build?
« on: May 08, 2013, 07:14:59 pm »
looking for a build for a xbow/shielder. Am looking at using a light shield and hunting xbow and a 1 slot sword.
Which sword would work well and is there any point in putting points in xbow since it will only be a crappy xbow I am using?

Edit: and also how heavy my armour should be?
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 07:24:38 pm by NJ_Legion_Icedtea »

Offline Fredom

• Baron
  • Renown: 141
  • Infamy: 47
  • cRPG Player
  • Coming from a life of crime.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Fredom ; FredomNumbaNine
  • IRC nick: Steam name: Fredom[NumbaNine]
Re: xbow/shielder build?
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2013, 07:27:47 pm »
+2
There are many possibilities. You could use 18:18 ; 15:21 or 15:24 build.
WPF with 6 or more WM, you could use around 100 in onehanded and aroujd 120-130 in xbow. Deoends which weapon you want to use mainly. Hunting xBow, +3 is good damage, +0 indeed shitty. So as 1h weapon, I would choose a steel pick or some other pierce weapon. If you want to use a sword amyways, I would choose Short Nordic War Sword, damage is good, 0 slot, by the wwy and a great speed.

To your edit: It depends on your playstyle. If you want to be fast, use a medium or light armor. Maybe you can find an armor, which has enough body armor and less weigth. You want to be meoee fighter as your main playstyle, you better use medium-heay armor.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 08:33:35 pm by Fredom »
Fredom, are you British? -> You got an American accent!- Merc_Sjarken

Offline NJ_Legion_Icedtea

• Count
  • Renown: 259
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Norsemen
  • Game nicks: Norse_Icedtea
  • IRC nick: Icedtea
Re: xbow/shielder build?
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2013, 11:02:30 pm »
+1
There are many possibilities. You could use 18:18 ; 15:21 or 15:24 build.
WPF with 6 or more WM, you could use around 100 in onehanded and aroujd 120-130 in xbow. Deoends which weapon you want to use mainly. Hunting xBow, +3 is good damage, +0 indeed shitty. So as 1h weapon, I would choose a steel pick or some other pierce weapon. If you want to use a sword amyways, I would choose Short Nordic War Sword, damage is good, 0 slot, by the wwy and a great speed.

To your edit: It depends on your playstyle. If you want to be fast, use a medium or light armor. Maybe you can find an armor, which has enough body armor and less weigth. You want to be meoee fighter as your main playstyle, you better use medium-heay armor.

Thank you, 15/21 sounds good actually and can give me around 120 points in each 1h and xbow, and thinking fairly light armour with Short Nordic War Sword and a heavier xbow to make up for it being unloomed :)