Author Topic: The steppe winds  (Read 19630 times)

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
Re: The steppe winds
« Reply #120 on: May 07, 2013, 09:30:52 pm »
+6
Would you mind making your own thread to discuss the plus and minus tendencies and who does what on each post? We are trying to have a war here. You are ruining my immersion
Leader of BS

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #121 on: May 07, 2013, 09:39:08 pm »
+1
From what I have heard, CMP found a single strat battle were kesh and the other account in question were both in a strat battle.

But like I said it doesn't matter.

Well, considering Trillian plays cRPG it isn't too surprising that you would see her in a battle along with Kesh. That said, I haven't seen her playing in awhile so I'm guessing she has lost interest.

Offline Wesleysnipes

• Earl
  • Renown: 371
  • Infamy: 196
  • SQUIDDONKULIOUS
    • View Profile
  • Faction: AoW squid
  • Game nicks: Wesley
« Reply #122 on: May 07, 2013, 09:44:03 pm »
+1
Why would AoW get added to the FCC side, they are fighting da mates!
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 09:47:09 pm by Wesleysnipes »
Dashing through the steppe, on a hundreds horse sleigh, o'er fields we go, laughing all the way. HOHOHO! It's Calamariclause and it's Christmas in April for the Squids.

http://www.insomniagamer.com/lp/leagueofangels/loapink/

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
« Reply #123 on: May 07, 2013, 09:55:26 pm »
+1
It's a proxy war and we all know it.
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 07, 2013, 09:57:19 pm »
+2
If we wanted to fight mates why on earth would we get someone else to do it? Pretty sure we gave them those fiefs. I know we owned most if not all at one point.

Why would we say no to one more war? Actually attacking mates would be a huge help to AoW. and put mates in a tough spot between us
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 11:21:49 pm by BaleOhay »
Leader of BS

Offline BADPLAYER_old2

• Earl
  • Renown: 360
  • Infamy: 235
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Not a Bad player
« Reply #125 on: May 07, 2013, 09:58:49 pm »
I don't get why everyone tries so hard to demonize people who use bugs or whatever to do good in Strategus. Is it really a big deal? I'd rather all bugs go unpunished, and instead it was encouraged to abuse bugs (and tell people how to do it) so that they were fixed or people figured out ways to fight around them.
And things like FCC multi-accounting, which everybody knows happens, I really don't think matters at all either. If that is what someone wants to do why do you give a fuck? You might lose a strategus war over it, but it's a fucking strategus war learn to chill out. It shouldn't be punished at all for anybody who does it.

It's only a god damn internet browser game, somebody isn't a terrible person just because they find ways to break it, atleast take your opinions on people from how they actually are when you speak to them instead of their Morals regarding strategus rules jesus.

Offline Aderyn

• Earl
  • Renown: 365
  • Infamy: 243
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Aderyn
« Reply #126 on: May 07, 2013, 10:02:06 pm »
Badplayer i think people just feel it's bad sportsmanship and should thus be punished for it since they wanna fight fair and square without cheating to the maximum ;)
Can't spell manslaughter without laughter.

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #127 on: May 07, 2013, 10:02:10 pm »
+2
If everyone was as clever as you we'd be swarming with idiots. Feel free to - all my posts FCC* scum.

(click to show/hide)

Hit a nerve there, didn't I?  :lol:

Immersion mode: ON

And the overlords whipped their worthless servant, how dare he address Kreczor, shining knight of the internet realm, in such a manner? For the rest of his numbered days he would surely be condemned to squirm in his own excrement for this folly!
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Canuck

• Earl
  • Renown: 482
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Canuck
« Reply #128 on: May 07, 2013, 10:18:24 pm »
+6
That said, I haven't seen her playing in awhile so I'm guessing she Kesh has lost interest in being banned.

But seriously, we should all just be happy that there will be more battles to come.  BRING ON THE XP

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • Renown: 608
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 07, 2013, 10:41:00 pm »
+2
Daruvian, the idea to kick Cikel out was completely my idea. And I don't complain about losing that 1k army for not waking up cause it was dirty. But hey, everything I've done in strat was pretty low. And that's why I left AoW. So a good guy like Holiday can take control. All I'm good at is mercing, and that's how I'll keep it.

Sorry wes but after it happened Murder came into our ts and told us the truth. Thank you for taking the fall though!

Offline ildist

• Earl
  • Renown: 414
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
  • hehexd
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS, THE MATES
  • Game nicks: Ildist_of_Chaos
« Reply #130 on: May 07, 2013, 11:01:46 pm »
+1
If we wanted to fight mates why on earth would we get someone else to do it? Pretty sure we gave them those fiefs. I know we owned most if not all at one point.

Why would we say no to one more war? Actually attacking mates would be a huge help to AoW. and pit mates in a tough spot between us

Well no, the mates have had Radoghir since the beginning of strat, forced to give up Sumbuja to KUTT, then bought it back from you guys. Rebache, we took that on our own against AoW (was teutonic at the time).
Malaclypse: now every time I eat them I think about her that girl's snatch
Malaclypse: it tortures me
That Guy: wat

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 07, 2013, 11:35:05 pm »
+2
Well no, the mates have had Radoghir since the beginning of strat, forced to give up Sumbuja to KUTT, then bought it back from you guys. Rebache, we took that on our own against AoW (was teutonic at the time).

ok. in any case had we wanted to fight you and take your land we would have just done so and not used a proxy. We have been generally friendly neighbors. We merc for AoW but we have not shown you guys any aggression or sent any threats. It would be very helpful to AoW if we did attack you and honestly all of the mates generally merc against us so it would not hurt us from that standpoint. But we are happy that to roughly even groups are fighting. Let them have some fun without us getting involved.
Leader of BS

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
« Reply #132 on: May 08, 2013, 12:19:59 am »

- Hit reply to a PM.... don't even know

Offline Wesleysnipes

• Earl
  • Renown: 371
  • Infamy: 196
  • SQUIDDONKULIOUS
    • View Profile
  • Faction: AoW squid
  • Game nicks: Wesley
« Reply #133 on: May 08, 2013, 12:57:42 am »
I don't care about " taking the fall". It was my idea lol.
Dashing through the steppe, on a hundreds horse sleigh, o'er fields we go, laughing all the way. HOHOHO! It's Calamariclause and it's Christmas in April for the Squids.

http://www.insomniagamer.com/lp/leagueofangels/loapink/

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: May 08, 2013, 02:02:07 am »
I still like you Wes!!! Even with you being a scoundrel!!! maybe more so. You always have a place in my battle line on my right
Leader of BS