Author Topic: unban dovakiin  (Read 657 times)

Offline stickher

• Baron
  • Renown: 88
  • Infamy: 54
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: _____
unban dovakiin
« on: May 06, 2013, 07:04:21 am »
im gonna make this one quick,

i went afk(restroom), thought i would be there for 5-10mins and it took much longer then expected(30ish mins). I come back from afk and i get banned form server. clearly i was afk for to long but was not expecting it.

is it right to ban me for leeching a half hour instead kicking me earlier which would ended in a kick from sever. if the admins were on top of their "game/role" i would of got kicked in 10 mins or less. sure im in the wrong but it was not on purpose, i guess all im saying is if someone would of pointed out i was afk for 5-10mins and would of got me kicked like i was suppose to be kicked and this would have not led into ban thus i would not be wasting my time typing this.

ps unban dovakiin

FUS RO!

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
  • Renown: 451
  • Infamy: 108
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB(strat/crpg),Dracul(Friends)
  • Game nicks: Blackzilla_FIDLGB, Helios The Shiny
  • IRC nick: Blackzilla
Re: unban dovakiin
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2013, 01:54:02 pm »
You got banned at a battle 2 days earlier for leeching, then unbanned by Kalam midfight. Maybe you should start not re spawning when you have to go AFK.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2013, 03:24:12 pm »
Maybe you should start not re spawning when you have to go AFK.

Simple. As. That.

Anything else is, can you guess it, leeching.
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline stickher

• Baron
  • Renown: 88
  • Infamy: 54
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: _____
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2013, 06:59:35 pm »
yes i got kicked cuz i alt tab b/c i retired after a start fight and had lots of points to put in, i guess that makes me a bad guy with intention of leeching

almost everyone does the same thing they go into na1 get their tick put in their points and next start battle is usually up

but its cool all chaos/fidglb are all throwing out bullshit to keep me ban so i don't go 50 and 40 with 384 ping on them again.

ps blackzilla why are u even here ur still not banned for cheating in strat? when will that kick in?
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 01:01:39 am by stickher »

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2013, 01:08:25 am »
Well,I am not really sure I follow your post 100%. I think, you trying to pin this on me. Saying since I didn't kick you out of the server sooner for leeching that your ban time would have been avoided. Hate to break it to you but that isn't the case. It has nothing to do with how long you were leeching more of How frequently you have been leeching.

I decided to ban you for 7 days.

1) You have been caught leeching a lot during strat battles recently. (3 times by me.)

2) You got banned for it the other night.

3) You went 50-40 with 318 ping (gotta be a hacker)

I had previously decided to lower your ban time to 5 days but since you have an attitude I don't think I'll reduce it.

locking thread.