Author Topic: Night time Abuse  (Read 1943 times)

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
Re: Night time Abuse
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2013, 02:49:29 am »
Damn, wish I had thought of that.
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2013, 02:52:44 am »
Occitain have taken over 2k troops from EU to NA.
Turtles

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2013, 02:55:10 am »
You had to many troops sitting in your castles anyway.
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline Casimir

• King
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2013, 02:59:04 am »
Just trying to help out with any mysteries, thought that information may be relevant to this discussion.
Turtles

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2013, 03:48:46 am »
Just trying to help out with any mysteries, thought that information may be relevant to this discussion.

Yeah it was actually 3600 fully equipped shiny armies given to them from shu han.  Thats just the most recent gift to their NA proxy.  technically with EU+Occitan - VE is pretty outnumbered.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2013, 04:53:49 am »
Oh kesh, you are not a very good comic. Leave the joking to the professionals please. Even if your distorted numbers are accurate, 3600 is hardly a drop in the ocean compared to the VE-FCC war machine.

Well it's only slightly relevant, if you had read most of the thread you might have realized it was mostly about how to avoid gear over-saturation (item-bombing), whether intentional or not, in the repeated sieges of fiefs.  Where the troops came from in this particular situation was settled by some simple arithmetic earlier in the thread.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 04:57:51 am by Sparvico »

Offline Duster

• Marshall
  • Renown: 730
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mr_Pibb, Mellow_Yellowtf
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2013, 04:59:44 am »

Offline arowaine

• Duke
  • Renown: 614
  • Infamy: 159
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • http://occitanclan.webs.com/
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Arowaine
  • IRC nick: arowaine
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2013, 08:30:58 am »
(click to show/hide)

are you new ? do you read forum post ? maybe ask your faction leader they maybe can tell you more about/fill you with proper information...

excuse me m8, but you have seen where you are all, in the dessert you have almost nothing anymore except wheyya castle and shariz
we have respect you for the heavy fights that you give, but  we are winning in strat you manage to won every bugged battle/1 open field battle congrats!  btw killing your tickets with your own gear is pretty fun :).
and its not the first time that i noticed it that before every siegeevent with your clan, that in the night time of other people that you suddenly have the village/castle/city reinforced, without that oure troops have seen it
so yes, i believe you are using the night time to reinforce the besieged city/village/castle, because for every day, in the morning, before i go to sleep an before i go to work, when all the American's are still sleeping or going to bed, i watch the status from whats going on, and i noticed that a couple times that you manage to reinforce the place without being seen

you are really funny definetly

ps: maybe enter the castle and check how many people there is in(player), also keep in mind hiding number is always good strategie unless you have 140 man faction :D
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 08:38:20 am by arowaine »
Desire: pls smite FCC 2.0 T.T

Offline arowaine

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2013, 08:31:55 am »
Occitain have taken over 2k troops from EU to NA.

pls tell us more casimir! according to kesh says so far been 10k you say 2k there is a mistake somewhere find it pls casimir.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 08:39:30 am by arowaine »

Offline arowaine

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2013, 08:42:07 am »
thats a fair answer from whats going on, and i apolegise for the accusation
i only notticed the 3000 pop to defend the castle, and suddenly the 1800 troops extra
so i can see that the idea was to retreat, but that was failed, and decided the rest of the army to put back in to the castle

just read that now and feel like dick now, definetly ask more question to your friends around you about strat, before saying bad stuff to people thanks you sir.

also according to what tristant say from tkov-------------------------------one of your faction leader on strat

I dont see anywhere in the rules that its illegal to transfer via attacking

Strat map
          1) CMP's rules for not attacking your village to delay your enemy
          2) Multiaccounting. It is not allowed to own and use multiple more then 1 account on strategus.
          3) Accountsharing. It is not allowed to log into other players accounts.
          4) Night time. Night time is different for each player, therefore there are no rules to the usage of nighttime.
          5) Itembombing a fief. Dropping a lot of items in an enemy fief is not allowed. It causes incredibly long equipment lists for the fief.

To our knowledge there were no occitan armies coming for an attack. Hell, im pretty sure (not 100%) that there was like an hour inbetween the attacks that occitan could have used to attack the village, if thats what they were really gonna do.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 08:46:24 am by arowaine »

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2013, 04:59:50 pm »
+1
pls tell us more casimir! according to kesh says so far been 10k you say 2k there is a mistake somewhere find it pls casimir.

technically Cas said over 2000.... 10,000 is def over 2000...
Leader of BS

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2013, 05:21:31 pm »

Lol, shu han gave you 3600 troops fully equipped just recently dropped off in asugan castle.  This is more than 2K as Casimir said.  its been noted this is not the first shipment of EU troops sent to you.  Not sure why you need to to so desperately distort what I said (10K?).  Just admit the fact that you have been getting substantial support from EU, no need to be cowardly and lie especially when most of eu already knows about it and lets us NA players know about it as they track the troop movements to asugan and bardaq castle where they get dropped off.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Casimir

• King
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2013, 05:55:01 pm »
+1

I meant have just received over 2k troops arrowaine. I'm aware you've received a lot more in the past which is what i believe kesh was referring to arrowaine.  I don't think theres any mistake here arrowaine.

Well it's only slightly relevant, if you had read most of the thread you might have realized it was mostly about how to avoid gear over-saturation (item-bombing), whether intentional or not, in the repeated sieges of fiefs.  Where the troops came from in this particular situation was settled by some simple arithmetic earlier in the thread.

I see, well it was 5 in the morning and i just read the OP.
Turtles

Offline arowaine

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2013, 05:59:12 pm »
I meant have just received over 2k troops arrowaine. I'm aware you've received a lot more in the past which is what i believe kesh was referring to arrowaine.  I don't think theres any mistake here arrowaine.

I see, well it was 5 in the morning and i just read the OP.

still trying  to get the last point of kesh. he said we just got troop in asugan castle while those army still on eu explain me this casimir im just curious. and for your personal count we didnt reach 5k troops so far from eu :) and they still on eu. cant wait for napoleon reinforcement will be good to have my master on my side once again against the huge carebear alliance.

Offline Hobb

• Earl
  • Renown: 489
  • Infamy: 96
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2013, 06:25:10 pm »
No body cares that EU gives you troops, strat is a numbers game and we, the VE outnumber you quite a bit so cheers to that. You can be a poor small faction being beat up, or a formidable powerhouse sperglord carebear faction like the VE, you can't be both. So how many troops must you aquire/lose to not be considered poor little occitan anymore? Getting beat up by big bad VE/FCC.